Author Topic: Last Nite I Woz Attacked!  (Read 620 times)

regimemob510

Re: Last Nite I Woz Attacked!
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2005, 12:05:47 PM »
thats fucked up man, it sucks when its an unfair fight.  thats why i keep the four fifth tucked under the button up... 8)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2005, 12:12:25 PM »
i woz walkin home wit my mate we had been clubbin in a near by town so we caught a taxi jus to my town where we can get some food from a kebab place where we usually go and walked bk from there its only a 20 min walk.

they attacked me and my mate bout 3.30 in the mornin, they were wearin masks so i didnt see there faces but there is a blood sample on the can i samcked him wit so the police r usin that, my ribs r killin me tho
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2005, 12:13:51 PM »
nice job clappin that nigga wit the can.  thats on some pussy tip gettin held and hit wit a bat.
Why you the one always telling people whats on the pussy tip....as if your bitch ass could have done better.fuck this hata myane ................nice work denial!!!with skills like that, im gonna put you in my movie.

wat role i have in this movie of yours then?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2005, 12:16:28 PM »
what time did it happen for the cops to still be around at 6.30am...  and were ya close to home or what?

i won't walk back from where all the clubs are to home on my own.. or pass through certain areas on the way into town anymore.. is waaaaay too shady.. much easier to get a taxi

i woz bout 15 mins away from my home i jus legged it bk and rang the police my mate managed to get home to and call the cops he rang my phone and the guys answered and he thought it woz me!

i think i learned my lesson walkin around that late at nite now rather pay a few more quid for a taxi instead

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2005, 12:23:35 PM »
nice job clappin that nigga wit the can.  thats on some pussy tip gettin held and hit wit a bat.
Why you the one always telling people whats on the pussy tip....as if your bitch ass could have done better.fuck this hata myane ................nice work denial!!!with skills like that, im gonna put you in my movie.

I don't know who you will be, but I recommend hempside put in a scene where some guyz try to rob you and you end up kicking there asses.
Propz on pegging him the the can. That's some gangsta shit right there. :D

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2005, 12:27:34 PM »
what time did it happen for the cops to still be around at 6.30am...  and were ya close to home or what?

i won't walk back from where all the clubs are to home on my own.. or pass through certain areas on the way into town anymore.. is waaaaay too shady.. much easier to get a taxi

i woz bout 15 mins away from my home i jus legged it bk and rang the police my mate managed to get home to and call the cops he rang my phone and the guys answered and he thought it woz me!

i think i learned my lesson walkin around that late at nite now rather pay a few more quid for a taxi instead

yeah i'm lucky enough to have learned from other people.. i got a homie that got done twice before right on his way home 100s of yards from the turning for where i live.. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2005, 12:28:40 PM »
nice job clappin that nigga wit the can. thats on some pussy tip gettin held and hit wit a bat.

I don't know who you will be, but I recommend hempside put in a scene where some guyz try to rob you and you end up kicking there asses.
Propz on pegging him the the can. That's some gangsta shit right there. :D

it woz a full unopened can too the police found it all mangled up i saw and couldnt believe it, for my shitty phone and shitty mp3 player he got hit wit that can must of hurt!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2005, 12:30:04 PM »

yeah i'm lucky enough to have learned from other people.. i got a homie that got done twice before right on his way home 100s of yards from the turning for where i live.. 

yeah man sounds so familiar jus wished me and my mate could of saw it comin quicker i reckon we could of handled it if we were more organised, where bout in the uk r u from again seer?

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2005, 01:05:54 PM »
dont stay of the streets cuz of this bs. just be armed next time

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2005, 01:14:40 PM »
no good police will arrest anyone who has arms in my area gonna get some protection tho defo

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2005, 01:43:21 PM »
no good police will arrest anyone who has arms in my area gonna get some protection tho defo

That's why something like a miniature screwdriver comes in handy. Gotta resort to prison tactics.

I'm sorry to hear that though. It'll come back on them. One day they'll fuck around with a guy that packs heat.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2005, 01:44:06 PM »
man thats really fucked up, hope you get your stuff back and they got those muthafuckas

hell yeah that's some pussy shit on the real
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2005, 01:58:45 PM »

That's why something like a miniature screwdriver comes in handy. Gotta resort to prison tactics.

I'm sorry to hear that though. It'll come back on them. One day they'll fuck around with a guy that packs heat.

hope so man they had to be mid 20's man tall too im quite small and im only 19 muthafuckaz robbed my pimp coat tho so pissed off bout that, i pulled this real fine bitch too and i had her number on my phone

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2005, 02:45:37 PM »
at least you didnt have to get stiches.

coola

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2005, 03:12:22 PM »
damn thats fucked up... i havent been mugged since i was like 14... i cant imagine gettin mugged now, but if i did, fuck i'd be pissed... and fuck carrying a blade, best weapon are some handy knuckle dusters... you can cause serious damage, and it looks like a normal hit on camera... i'd hate to get into a knife fight with someone, imagine accidentally killing someone  :-X even if they were trying to mug me, if i killed them then shit... it happen to a friend of mine before, some dude tried to mug him in some toilets with a knife, he ended up taking the blade off him and stabbing him 7 times... doesnt know whether he killed him or not  :-\