Author Topic: Last Nite I Woz Attacked!  (Read 618 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Last Nite I Woz Attacked!
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2005, 06:28:03 AM »
nice job clappin that nigga wit the can.  thats on some pussy tip gettin held and hit wit a bat.
Why you the one always telling people whats on the pussy tip....as if your bitch ass could have done better.fuck this hata myane ................nice work denial!!!with skills like that, im gonna put you in my movie.

wat role i have in this movie of yours then?
your a loan shark..............and you get a chance to kick alot of ass,when your money is not own time.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2005, 06:33:09 AM »
nice job clappin that nigga wit the can.  thats on some pussy tip gettin held and hit wit a bat.
Why you the one always telling people whats on the pussy tip....as if your bitch ass could have done better.fuck this hata myane ................nice work denial!!!with skills like that, im gonna put you in my movie.

lol i was calling the people that jumped him pussies. you little bitch.  you are so stupid, and i assume, so young.  when did you say your comin to NY again?  i hope you got a nice coat i can take.
You really dont mean that......and you really dont want to see me dude.so stop netbanging.....just relaxe,and go back to being the pussy you once where....takeing!you got me rollen..you for ever soft homie.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Don Seer

« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2005, 06:37:09 AM »
if u need a weapon in the club, buy a bottle of beer and when your done with it stick it in you rback pocket (trust me it works) and if something happens then u got a shank lol

they've banning clubs in my town from giving bottles out.. we get the contents of the bottle tipped into a glass now.. and all the drinking glasses are "drink safe" ones that cant be used as weapons (apart from projectiles lol)...

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2005, 06:50:07 AM »

Damn stories like this make me think i gotta be more careful walking around at night. A few times i've tried to stumbled home drunk from town or walk around early morning with out thinking anything of it, but i guess since nothing like that has happened to me yet i don't get second thoughts about doing so.

lol @ you just happening to find a can lying around..what sorta can was it? lol
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2005, 08:07:41 AM »
if u need a weapon in the club, buy a bottle of beer and when your done with it stick it in you rback pocket (trust me it works) and if something happens then u got a shank lol

they've banning clubs in my town from giving bottles out.. we get the contents of the bottle tipped into a glass now.. and all the drinking glasses are "drink safe" ones that cant be used as weapons (apart from projectiles lol)...

all bars (good ones anyway) will start using plastic glasses an hour before kicking out time, and all bottles + normal glasses will get collected up, then if people start getting rowdy, no one gets injured

the bouncers where i used to work were religious about this being done, mainly because they were the ones that would have been getting bottled first

and good bouncers check drunk people trying to sneak bottles out

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2005, 08:39:54 AM »

here they're just doing it from the start of the night now.. its weird how a bottled beer ends up being about half a pint.. lol

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2005, 08:45:31 AM »
me, i always wear a knife with me except for when i go out

Yeah it's always a lot safer to walk around the house with a knife on you..
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

nastyy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2005, 11:51:47 AM »
post a pic of your face

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2005, 12:20:40 PM »

here they're just doing it from the start of the night now.. its weird how a bottled beer ends up being about half a pint.. lol

they do that in clubs, i used to work in a bar, so glasses were used more

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2005, 01:21:46 PM »
Still see plenty of cunts getting glassed to fuck on a weekend though don't you?

Suprised you have similar problems Seer. Thought it was all tractors and straw hats down where you are.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes