Author Topic: Tecmo Bowl is still gangsta  (Read 187 times)

K A I N

E. J. Rizo

Re: Tecmo Bowl is still gangsta
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 01:14:58 PM »
classic shit right there but if you think the emulator is hot i still go the OG shit nothing like playing all those games OG....

K A I N

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 01:28:48 PM »
classic shit right there but if you think the emulator is hot i still go the OG shit nothing like playing all those games OG....

I still got my Nintendo but my needle tv thing broke  :'(

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 01:34:22 PM »

lol i got like 50 of them but you dont even need it... it has AV ports on the side of the nintendo just get some cables and plug it in that way....

bypass the VCR (i thought those things were extincted anyway..lol) and go straight to the TV  ;)

K A I N

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 01:56:31 PM »

lol i got like 50 of them but you dont even need it... it has AV ports on the side of the nintendo just get some cables and plug it in that way....

bypass the VCR (i thought those things were extincted anyway..lol) and go straight to the TV  ;)

Oh thanks...long ago my tv didn't have AV ports  ;D

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2005, 02:01:37 PM »
yea i got that ish for sega, and it works.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2005, 07:35:46 AM »

Yeah, anybody notice how the companies have fucked us on A/V?

In 1985 when the Nintendo came out, it had A/V ports right on the side.  Problem was nothing had A/V ports back then so nobody used it.  You used the r/f switch. 

So SNES comes out, and now T.V.s and vcr's have a/v ports, but they took them off the SNES and put a hole where you had to have a special cable. 

N64 was the same way (although it was the same cable). 

Playstation 1, the first one, had a/v ports.  You could just plug the fucker up.  Soon as they redesigned it (which they did like 14 times) they took them off, and made you buy a special cable.

That's fucked up!

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2005, 07:50:19 PM »
Tecmo Bowl lol. The best is how you can keep running backwards as the quartback....and then just chuck a 99 yard pass, and complete it lol. Or the unstoppable plays....NY Giants, Mark Bavaro curl pass....works everytime  ;)