Author Topic: FBI Interrogates UMass Student for Borrowin a Book on Communism from the Library  (Read 463 times)

Sikotic™

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It's pretty obvious that you would have also supported hitler if you lived in Nazi Germany.

And the fact that you would compare the US government to Hitler shows your intelligence.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It's pretty obvious that you would have also supported hitler if you lived in Nazi Germany.

And the fact that you would compare the US government to Hitler shows your intelligence.

The fact that you didnt understand his sentence shows your intelligence
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 05:19:51 PM by Javy »

coola

Listen I love Britain, but you guys need to get off the whole anti Americanism kick you are on. I know it is fashionable to bash us, but look in the mirror before calling us fascist or whatever. I think the media and governments in Europe are playing up anti-Americanism to get people mind's off of Europe's stagnant economies, high unemployment, risiing crime, terrorist threats, etc. Basically I think you guys are being brainwashed.

thats comedy... it's obvious america is controlled by media... americans arent liked in general because theyre arrogant ass-holes...

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Listen I love Britain, but you guys need to get off the whole anti Americanism kick you are on. I know it is fashionable to bash us, but look in the mirror before calling us fascist or whatever. I think the media and governments in Europe are playing up anti-Americanism to get people mind's off of Europe's stagnant economies, high unemployment, risiing crime, terrorist threats, etc. Basically I think you guys are being brainwashed.

thats comedy... it's obvious america is controlled by media... americans arent liked in general because theyre arrogant ass-holes...

So says someone with about 20 Americans in his signature.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 05:45:49 PM by Real American »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The fact that you didnt understand his sentence shows your intelligence

Thanks.  Cwalker, I wasn't comparing the US government to Hitler.  Why are you so slow?

coola

So says someone with about 20 Americans in his signature.

just because i like their music doesnt mean  i like the people composing it  :P and those artists dont really represent 'idiot america'...

not all americans are bad, but the sad truth is alot of them are seriously ignorant... theyre just as bad as australians... i prefer the british over aussies and the yanks i've met... i still like a decent amount of people on this board, i dont discriminate whether their american or not, youre cool or not and thats it... but generally speaking Americans all around the world are percieved that way.

coola

pS: if anything all those artists rebel against america and the system... so  ::)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I hate patriot act..and I hate evesdroppin' and spying....

no freedom..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
i hate how i feel like we dont really have freedom
but i hate when other countries talk shit about us
i got into an argument with a british kid a few weeks ago and the fucker was saying that americans are stupid, that the country sucks, and he was glad what happened with the towers.  i just couldnt believe this kid i fucking let him have it, he was saying like we dont even like the president and im like i voted for kerry, but then i bring up tony blair and he starts making excuses.  what a pussy.  i dont know because i havent been to many different countries, but i would never live outside america.  fuck it we think we are the best as does everyone else.  i dont agree with cwalker though fucking republican.  lol i go to school in boston, so i think that im gonna do the interlibrary thing and take out a fucked up book.  i took out mein kampf from there last semester and no one said shit.  ima have to try this book.

coola

anyone that says theyre happy about what happen on 911 is a complete moron.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Once Im proven right, Im done talkin. Im done talkin now.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll