Author Topic: BET Tonight - Tupac Related (Ft Suge)  (Read 124 times)

=[Euthanasia]=

BET Tonight - Tupac Related (Ft Suge)
« on: March 30, 2002, 05:05:39 AM »
Did anybody catch this last night on BET? I think the shows called 'BET Tonight' with a guy called Ed Gordon (I'm from the UK so don't quote me to these names & ish, lol). Anyways, last nights show was based on Tupac, his music/legacy/impact etc. Anyways, Suge was one of the guests, along with someone from Vibe Magazine, this other woman & Michael Eric Dyson (the guy that wrote that book, 'Holler If You Hear Me: Searching For Tupac Shakur'). If anyone else did catch this, am I alone on thinking Suge was acting like one real arrogant mofo?? Ok, yeah he was real close with 'Pac but most of the people there had relations with him also, & he Suge was acting like only he can judge him, he was saying all this really contradictive shit about people who write books based on 'Pac are just making selfish money offa him when he's basically doing the same thing with his music. I do agree with one thing he said to Eric Dyson about giving the profits of his book to studio's in the ghetto. Suge seemed to get real heated at times too, which didn't suprise me, they had to take alot of breaks due to his behaviour (especially towards Eric Dyson). I think Suge felt a little jealous about others speaking about 'Pac like they knew him well, which I can kind of understand but he needs to realise 'Pac basically layed his life out through his music, he never hid anything & i'm sure i'm not alone in saying how I felt I knew him to a certain extent through just by listening to his music.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.