Author Topic: president saddam hussein beaten, tortured, while in custody  (Read 247 times)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
president saddam hussein beaten, tortured, while in custody
« on: December 21, 2005, 08:50:14 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/12/21/saddam.trial/index.html

Hussein says he was beaten in custody

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- In an extended courtroom outburst, Saddam Hussein charged Wednesday that he has been beaten "everywhere on my body" while in detention and has the marks to prove it.

The trial's chief prosecutor said Hussein would be placed in the custody of Iraqi troops if American-led multinational forces were abusing him, The Associated Press and other wire services reported.

"Yes I have been beaten everywhere on my body. The marks are still there," the AP quoted Hussein as saying. He did not specify who allegedly beat him, AP reported.

"And I'm not complaining about the Americans because I can poke their eyes with my own hands," Hussein told the court, according to the AP.

The trial resumed Wednesday after a two-week break in proceedings that have been boisterous and unpredictable.

Earlier, Hussein asked for an adjournment for noon prayers, but the judge turned down the request. Hussein turned to the left at that point and appeared to pray for about 10 minutes.

Lawyers for Hussein and some of his seven co-defendants also accusing a witness of being coached.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Kal EL

Re: president saddam hussein beaten, tortured, while in custody
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 08:59:02 AM »
well after all he did to his own people, did he think that they were going to hold his hand when they caught him? he's reaping what he sowed for over 20 something years.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 02:43:19 PM »
Do you honestly believe him?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 02:48:37 PM »

We have more reason to believe him than we do to believe Bush.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2005, 02:50:29 PM »

That statement right there shows your intelligence.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2005, 02:52:29 PM »

Everything you say shows your lack of intelligence.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kal EL

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2005, 02:56:12 PM »
even, if he is telling the truth...He EARNED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't support torture but c'mon man Sadaam is the last person to get to complain about some Solider Brutality or Police Brutality. I mean its convenient for him to say it because no matter what many Iraqi's are asking to have him back(I am not lying). its all PR with this guy, he studied Mein Kompf and adored Adolf. I mean he studied how to be a great dictator.

bottomline he is one of the most clever manipulators period and i think he is doing it now. this all makes him identifiable with the insurgents.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2005, 02:58:20 PM »
Obviously this is the type of attention he wants

Kal EL

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2005, 02:59:26 PM »
Obviously this is the type of attention he wants
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thanx you made my point for me. if only i didn't waste so many words.  ;D ;D

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2005, 03:57:29 PM »

why are you trying so hard to be a american and forget your slavic/polish past?? you need to get your head out your ass and stop watching fox news and cnn and believe everything they say

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2005, 04:37:39 PM »
who cares? let them beat them beat the fuck outta him, its a wonder the UN is even going thru the motions of an actual trial for this guy when they should just take him in an alley and shoot him.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2005, 04:41:22 PM »
well after all he did to his own people, did he think that they were going to hold his hand when they caught him? he's reaping what he sowed for over 20 something years.

in excess of 30 years.  what's the point of 30k iraqi's killed in fighting, over 100k killed in all (by some estimates); all to replace one murderous dictator with another?  this isn't the first report of torture or even execution by the iraqi security forces...etc.  for torture, and executions, to continue in iraq completely undermines the moral argument to removing president hussein.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2005, 05:06:20 PM »

why are you trying so hard to be a american and forget your slavic/polish past?? you need to get your head out your ass and stop watching fox news and cnn and believe everything they say

What are you talking about Slavic past? I am an American not Polish.

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2005, 05:58:56 PM »
who cares? let them beat them beat the fuck outta him, its a wonder the UN is even going thru the motions of an actual trial for this guy when they should just take him in an alley and shoot him.

Yeah, that's what i don't understand how they are able to murder to of his defendants yet not get to him. Obviously Saddam would have the protection but you'd think the second lawyer would have also been highly protected after what happened to the first.

The trial's chief prosecutor said Hussein would be placed in the custody of Iraqi troops if American-led multinational forces were abusing him, The Associated Press and other wire services reported.

"And I'm not complaining about the Americans because I can poke their eyes with my own hands," Hussein told the court, according to the AP.

lol so does he really think he'd be better off in custody of Iraqi troops ?

The sooner he's sentanced to death the quicker these antics of his final show can come to an end
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)