Author Topic: Why doesn't CWalker join the US Military?  (Read 1172 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why doesn't CWalker join the US Military?
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2005, 11:17:42 PM »
I went to college instead of the military.

Ok, you do realize you can do both?  You can join right now.

My dad went to college and served in the military.  Stop making excuses.

I'm just like ya dad.  FInished college..and entering military.

I wonder what my life would be like after i'm done serving... :P

His ended up pretty good.  I thought about joining seriously for awhile.  I figured the military would be a much better experience than working or grad school could offer me but Bush being President seriously discouraged me...   Not that I was all gung-ho, but me and my friend talked about it quite a bit... he ended up in the marines and a bunch of other friends from school stuck it out in ROTC. 

See CWalker... its not an either/or situation... saying "I went to college instead" is absurd.  Don't you even know what ROTC is?  You COULD have done both, and you would have even been compensated for it. 

And in case you're too slow to realize it yet... you can STILL join today.  I'll even make it easier for you, just check out the site below:

http://www.goarmy.com/contact/how_to_join.jsp
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 11:22:34 PM by Ant »

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2005, 11:53:40 PM »
He's a pussy, and he still has a strong allegiance to Poland... he doesn't want to betray his home country by serving in our military.

hey, hey... leave Poland out of this...

agreed, he's from ukrain not poland  ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2005, 08:47:05 AM »

shut the fuck up u go to college....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2005, 09:23:26 AM »

Ok, you do realize you can do both?  You can join right now.

My dad went to college and served in the military.  Stop making excuses.

I'm just like ya dad.  FInished college..and entering military.

I wonder what my life would be like after i'm done serving... :P

His ended up pretty good.  I thought about joining seriously for awhile.  I figured the military would be a much better experience than working or grad school could offer me but Bush being President seriously discouraged me...   Not that I was all gung-ho, but me and my friend talked about it quite a bit... he ended up in the marines and a bunch of other friends from school stuck it out in ROTC. 

See CWalker... its not an either/or situation... saying "I went to college instead" is absurd.  Don't you even know what ROTC is?  You COULD have done both, and you would have even been compensated for it. 

And in case you're too slow to realize it yet... you can STILL join today.  I'll even make it easier for you, just check out the site below:

Join the intellengence side of the military.
At least ya ain't gonna fight much.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2005, 10:48:21 AM »
Faggot ass Polack took a stay at home quasi Devry course talkin about college. You chump.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2005, 12:28:22 PM »
Faggot ass Polack took a stay at home quasi Devry course talkin about college. You chump.

haha

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2005, 06:15:49 PM »
Well if that were to happen, I guess there's always Canada  ;D
So you are saying that instead of fighting for your country you would run for Canada like a pussy?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2005, 06:19:13 PM »

No you don't understand, I graduated college already. I have already started my career. The military doesn't fit into my plans.

Obviously if we had a draft I would proudly go and serve.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2005, 06:39:12 PM »
So you are saying that instead of fighting for your country you would run for Canada like a pussy?

What I'm saying is, if this country tried to force me into a bullshit war involving greed and self-interest, then there are other places on earth that will give me the opportunity to accomplish my goals. Now if this were a war based on defending our country and our citizens, that would be a different story. That doesn't make me a pussy, I'm just not going to risk my life for something that I don't believe in, especially if it doesn't benefit me. Basically, I'm only dying for my family, and that's it.

Now you on the other hand, you're 100% for this war. You agree with the tactics and direction of the war. There's planty of guys in college, but not enough in the military. Does that make you a pussy because you're is still in college where you're not needed? You're needed in the military so why aren't you there yet?

I know it's hard for you to understand being so ignorant and all, but maybe someday you will.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2005, 07:08:34 PM »

What I'm saying is, if this country tried to force me into a bullshit war involving greed and self-interest, then there are other places on earth that will give me the opportunity to accomplish my goals. Now if this were a war based on defending our country and our citizens, that would be a different story. That doesn't make me a pussy, I'm just not going to risk my life for something that I don't believe in, especially if it doesn't benefit me. Basically, I'm only dying for my family, and that's it.

Now you on the other hand, you're 100% for this war. You agree with the tactics and direction of the war. There's planty of guys in college, but not enough in the military. Does that make you a pussy because you're is still in college where you're not needed? You're needed in the military so why aren't you there yet?

I know it's hard for you to understand being so ignorant and all, but maybe someday you will.

I agree with you on college comment.  I just finished college and shit...and about to move up in military.
It's better to have soldier with degree..they get way more benefits and ranks
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2005, 07:30:39 PM »

I agree with you on college comment.  I just finished college and shit...and about to move up in military.

What branch are you in?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2005, 07:49:15 PM »

No you don't understand, I graduated college already. I have already started my career. The military doesn't fit into my plans.

A. You have no allegiance to this country. You're probably still loyal to your home country, Poland.. you fucking Commie.

B. You're just a fucking pussy.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2005, 08:38:08 PM »

What branch are you in?

army as in military human collective intelligence.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2005, 09:10:02 PM »

That's bullshit.  If you really thought that there were all these enormous threats to global security and stability as Bush claims there is how can you have more important plans?  In fact, how can you have any plans at all other than stopping the terrorists?  Shouldn't that be your number one priority if you really believe all the nonsense you claim to?  When Bush was running around claiming that a mushroom cloud could cover a major American city if we didn't go stop Saddam what were you doing?  If you really believed that nonsense, you're priorities were way out of line. 

You have a long life to live, you're only in your early twenties, plenty of time to pursue a career.  Don't make up nonsense, you're career isn't so important you couldn't devote a few years to the US military. Desk jobs will always be available, but the US needs military manpower now.  The assholes whose dick you sucked dragged us into this mess and now people like you are needed to help fight.  Just admit that you're either A) a pussy B) a bitch C) don't really care that much about fighting for what you believe in.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 09:14:11 PM by Ant »

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2005, 11:47:06 PM »
Cwalker stilll has to deal with his acne and small dick problems
United Arab States