Author Topic: Why doesn't CWalker join the US Military?  (Read 1174 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why doesn't CWalker join the US Military?
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2005, 12:34:35 AM »
I don't get it..I mean..i don't know story about cwalker, but why do you guys attack him anyway?  Just wondering. ???
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2005, 02:36:37 AM »
I don't get it..I mean..i don't know story about cwalker, but why do you guys attack him anyway?  Just wondering. ???

He thinks he is superior to others, and is blatantly racist... he attacks the middle east verbally allll the time

coola

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2005, 05:26:30 AM »
See CWalker... its not an either/or situation... saying "I went to college instead" is absurd.  Don't you even know what ROTC is?  You COULD have done both, and you would have even been compensated for it. 

And in case you're too slow to realize it yet... you can STILL join today.  I'll even make it easier for you, just check out the site below:

http://www.goarmy.com/contact/how_to_join.jsp

No you don't understand, I graduated college already. I have already started my career. The military doesn't fit into my plans.

Obviously if we had a draft I would proudly go and serve.

That's bullshit.  If you really thought that there were all these enormous threats to global security and stability as Bush claims there is how can you have more important plans?  In fact, how can you have any plans at all other than stopping the terrorists?  Shouldn't that be your number one priority if you really believe all the nonsense you claim to?  When Bush was running around claiming that a mushroom cloud could cover a major American city if we didn't go stop Saddam what were you doing?  If you really believed that nonsense, you're priorities were way out of line. 

You have a long life to live, you're only in your early twenties, plenty of time to pursue a career.  Don't make up nonsense, you're career isn't so important you couldn't devote a few years to the US military. Desk jobs will always be available, but the US needs military manpower now.  The assholes whose dick you sucked dragged us into this mess and now people like you are needed to help fight.  Just admit that you're either A) a pussy B) a bitch C) don't really care that much about fighting for what you believe in.

hit the nail on the head with that one..

youre right, how can he think he can start his career and go on with his life if we're under such threat ?

coola

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2005, 05:27:08 AM »

click his profile and read over his posts..

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2005, 10:01:48 AM »

He thinks he is superior to others, and is blatantly racist... he attacks the middle east verbally allll the time
OH ic...arite..that makes sense.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2005, 02:49:15 PM »

A. You have no allegiance to this country. You're probably still loyal to your home country, Poland.. you fucking Commie.

What country do you have allegiance to?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2005, 03:10:03 PM »

A. You have no allegiance to this country. You're probably still loyal to your home country, Poland.. you fucking Commie.

Afghanistan. I'm in the United States to earn my degree with your tax money... then I'll have a job making 10x more in one year than you'll have made your whole life... and once I have enough money, I'm going back to Afghanistan to live like a king and help out my home country.

By the way, I was born here and am an American citizen.... my education is free, since the government is providing me with grants (your tax money), and I'm receiving scholarships... just so I can go and help the country I have allegiance to... how great is that?
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 03:14:05 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2005, 03:14:26 PM »
Im just curious, do u guys believe that if one is pro war, he must then join the army? i mean i dont wana take anyones side, but i think ckwalker can be pro war, and also not wana go in the army, i mean the army isnt for everyone, wat if he has a passion for economics and wants to do something in that field, should he have to drop all his dreams and ambitions to join the army because he supports the war, i see you guys play the patriotism card, but people can be patriotic in ways other than actually joining the army.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2005, 07:50:59 PM »
Im just curious, do u guys believe that if one is pro war, he must then join the army? i mean i dont wana take anyones side, but i think ckwalker can be pro war, and also not wana go in the army, i mean the army isnt for everyone, wat if he has a passion for economics and wants to do something in that field, should he have to drop all his dreams and ambitions to join the army because he supports the war, i see you guys play the patriotism card, but people can be patriotic in ways other than actually joining the army.

I agree.  I wouldn't usually say to someone if you support the war you have to join the US military.  But CWalker is a different case.  I criticize him because CWalker is w/o a doubt the farthest right person I've encountered.  He truly claims to believe all the stuff GWB tells him.  Sure, you can be a casual war supporter, or even a fervent war suppoter and not serve... and I'd say there is nothing wrong with that.

But someone who goes around routinely criticizing the character of anyone who doesn't support GWB or this nonsensical war and repeats republican talking points so frequently you find it hard to believe they are a real person should have a better excuse for not serving than "I chose to go to college instead" as if college prevents you from serving.  Read my last post it explains this situation well.  The bottom line is anyone that runs around begging for war all day, but doesn't have the balls to serve is a bitch and a pussy.  There is a difference between supporting war and thirsting for it. 

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2005, 09:21:07 PM »

Afghanistan. I'm in the United States to earn my degree with your tax money... then I'll have a job making 10x more in one year than you'll have made your whole life... and once I have enough money, I'm going back to Afghanistan to live like a king and help out my home country.

By the way, I was born here and am an American citizen.... my education is free, since the government is providing me with grants (your tax money), and I'm receiving scholarships... just so I can go and help the country I have allegiance to... how great is that?

That alone just owned CWalkers life

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2005, 03:11:37 PM »

But someone who goes around routinely criticizing the character of anyone who doesn't support GWB or this nonsensical war and repeats republican talking points

When have I ever done that?

Seriously man you need to get a life. Where are you from? I am wondering because you said I am "the most right wing person you have ever encountered". If that is true you must lead a very sheltered life.

You are probably the typical liberal.....brought up without ever having your liberal views challenged or questioned. Then when you  get into the real world and meet people with other viewpoints you become very confused and very angry. I think that explains alot of your posts.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2005, 09:05:40 PM »

But someone who goes around routinely criticizing the character of anyone who doesn't support GWB or this nonsensical war and repeats republican talking points

When have I ever done that?

Seriously man you need to get a life. Where are you from? I am wondering because you said I am "the most right wing person you have ever encountered". If that is true you must lead a very sheltered life.

You are probably the typical liberal.....brought up without ever having your liberal views challenged or questioned. Then when you  get into the real world and meet people with other viewpoints you become very confused and very angry. I think that explains alot of your posts.

Believe what you want, but there is only one truth and you aren't anywhere near it.