Author Topic: Cam got more than >5 million dollars around his neck  (Read 476 times)

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cam got more than >5 million dollars around his neck
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2005, 02:01:09 PM »
couldnt view it...picture wouldnt show only sound...wonder if cause i'm using firefox?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2005, 03:46:27 PM »
it's investing, not spending. if not, he's a dumbass. don't bitch about another man's honest hustling ways.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ABN

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2005, 03:58:45 PM »
it's investing,
investing lmao? it´s not like those chains are gonna bring him anything back in return. but if he wanna spend millions on jewely then go ahead but don´t complain when someone walks up to you with a gun and then walks off with your shit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2005, 05:59:01 PM »
That jewlery and all those pink and purple cars are very bad investments. You wanna invest, buy some property and start some businesses in your community. You're not just helping yourself, but the economy of your people.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2005, 08:57:35 PM »
Cam got more than >5 million dollars around his neck

> means "more than"

that statement is redundant.

">>" (doubled up) is understand as "much greater than" possibly "an order of magnitude greater than"

more than > would be the same as >> and thus it's not necessarily redundant, although probably inaccurate
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2005, 09:53:16 PM »
jewelery is an investment.  diamonds and gold and shit doesnt depreciate.
something interesting i learned however:
   everyone is all about diamonds and in the jewel market, diamonds are worth more than platinum.  but what people dont realize is that diamonds are a renewable resource because its just pressure compacted coal from millions of years so as long as the earth goes on more diamonds will be made.  however the earth has all the platinum in it that it is ever going to have.  so when that starts running low, whatever people own thats platinum, the value will skyrocket because it will no longer be able to be mined.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2005, 09:56:11 PM »
The thing with jewlery though is that it can easily be jacked unless you got it in a safe location. Its a lot harder to steal other kinds of investments. You can't really increase the value of jewlery either like with a house or a business.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

smp4life

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2005, 11:29:19 PM »
Diamonds can also be manmade. They make them for industrial drills, etc... AND they are getting so good at it they will eventually be able to make flawless stones. The diamond industry is shitting over it. And if Cam is really wearing 5 mil around his neck that is sick, as in disturbing and disgusting, IMO. As for it being a good investment, um no. Go to an accountant and ask him if you should buy some CDs, or if you should buy diamonds to wear around you neck.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2005, 01:21:53 PM »
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/8379/chains0gy.swf

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/544/jayz9at.swf
My god!! dude!! your the biggest fucking cam ballz licker i have ever hurd of,or come across on a  net..I mean,are you really that big of a (FANATIC)shit....come on now,your makeing your self look like a fucking bitch homie.you jocking another brotha that hard...pac fans dont ride him like you do cam,and the dipset....(I think cam needs to be on a look out for your stalking ass)....cause it seems thats the only thing you write or talk about mayne(dipset the shit,cam done it again,lets see what cam is doing,cam is the G:OAT blah,blah,blah)...whats up with that?gotta call it like I see it homie,thats some in closet gay type shit....good luck on getting to know yourself.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2005, 01:33:52 PM »
first of all he aint got 5 millions on his neck, rappers are mostly dickheads and wanna show everyone theyre the best so they exagerate, no way hes got 5 million in there. plus, yes thats fuckin stupid
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

K A I N

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2005, 02:53:44 PM »
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/8379/chains0gy.swf

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/544/jayz9at.swf
My god!! dude!! your the biggest fucking cam ballz licker i have ever hurd of,or come across on a  net..I mean,are you really that big of a (FANATIC)shit....come on now,your makeing your self look like a fucking bitch homie.you jocking another brotha that hard...pac fans dont ride him like you do cam,and the dipset....(I think cam needs to be on a look out for your stalking ass)....cause it seems thats the only thing you write or talk about mayne(dipset the shit,cam done it again,lets see what cam is doing,cam is the G:OAT blah,blah,blah)...whats up with that?gotta call it like I see it homie,thats some in closet gay type shit....good luck on getting to know yourself.

Dipset

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2005, 12:41:41 AM »
it's investing,
investing lmao? it´s not like those chains are gonna bring him anything back in return. but if he wanna spend millions on jewely then go ahead but don´t complain when someone walks up to you with a gun and then walks off with your shit.

Killa Aint gettin shit jacced.....You heard anything about him getting robbed? I havent...Fill me in...