Poll

Is I To The Geezy for real? How shall he be classified?

Unbelievable as it may seem, i thinks hes just seriously brainwashed
1 (9.1%)
Nah dude cant be serious....an Israeli c walker gimmick poster
2 (18.2%)
Either way hes a fuckin idiot...intentional or not
6 (54.5%)
Does this Mack 10 go with these shoes? Hmmm? Hmmmm!
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Callin All TOT Gz, OGz, BGz, etc etc...... Im callin a meeting...team huddle  (Read 762 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Welcome to the semi annual TOT Convention live from the dungeons of WCC

Im callin on all playas and all flavas to make their presence known

Take a seat gentlemen

I am ya Master of Ceremonies for this evening...King Tech Quadafi aka Tora Bora Tech aka Holocaust Boss

I am posing a question before the Grand Committee.  It is time for a semi annual classification of posters. I have been quite dismayed at one particular poster, a Mr. I to the Geezy, an idiot for Sheezy, doesnt know Neezy, and is a War Crimineezy.

Now, do we classify him officially as a joke, a gimmick, something to not be taken seriously like a C Walker? A Trauma?

Or do we take him at face value, and accept that despite being more stupider than a sack of bricks, hes being serious. Like he really believes in what he says.

Keep in mind we;re not discussing whether hes right or wrong , smart or dumb.  We know already he has the IQ of a pig fetus.
But is it intentional stupidity, or brainwashed ignorance?

I am more inclined towards the former. However, blind nationalism is a scourge that knows no borders.

That right there is my contribution to the evenings proceedings. Lets take it to the floor, gentlemen. Who would like to start?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Much respect Tech, I've always respected your rationality.Why debate when you can simply ridicule someone who doesn't share your views, right? I guess when there is not much to say on topic people like to diverge to personal remarks, and this is where we differ my man.
GOOD LUCK! I hope your internet life and your real life both work out for the best.

I wonder what my Arab friends think of my blind nationalism  :)

Peace.

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Israel bulldozing people's homes ON PALESTINIAN LAND to make room for a wall BUILT ON PALESTINIAN LAND  is the Palestinian leadership's fault"

LOL

How about this... The Holocaust is the Jews' fault
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 11:45:19 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Much respect Tech, I've always respected your rationality.Why debate when you can simply ridicule someone who doesn't share your views, right? I guess when there is not much to say on topic people like to diverge to personal remarks, and this is where we differ my man.
GOOD LUCK! I hope your internet life and your real life both work out for the best.

I wonder what my Arab friends think of my blind nationalism  :)

Peace.

Debate? Debate? Honestly, I would have a much more comprehensive in depth debate with the tiles on my washroom floor while taking a shit, then with you. 8 Page threads of ignorance are not enough to convince u?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Arabs who live in Israel live hundreds of times better than Arabs in the Palestinian Autonomy<FACT

^ one of my favs.....the crazy thing is that he is saying this to argue in favour of israel...lol...its crazy dumb

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Arabs who live in Israel live hundreds of times better than Arabs in the Palestinian Autonomy<FACT

^ one of my favs.....the crazy thing is that he is saying this to argue in favour of israel...lol...its crazy dumb

LOLLL... and look at the pleasant word-choice.. "autonomy"...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
LMAO, Exactly what I was thinking....he's defending his holy moly land by making contradicting ass statements.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Watch for the Thread SPin off lol

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA!!!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Well apparently this is Iran, the moment you say something they don't like, they stone you.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Well apparently this is Iran, the moment you say something they don't like, they stone you.

We're in Israel... J Bananas, watch out... you may be mistaken for a peace activist and bulldozed.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You have to admit that I to The Geezy has a point here. You guys flip out when someone has a differing view and then usually result to name calling and childish insults. Kind of like Tech did in this thread.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
I think the Tech 9 looks better with those shoes

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO, Exactly what I was thinking

It's good that you're thinking.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

You have to admit that I to The Geezy has a point here. You guys flip out when someone has a differing view and then usually result to name calling and childish insults. Kind of like Tech did in this thread.

Why are u acting like we should take u serious?

Theres "differing views" and then theres outright lies and propoganda.

- Lewis Carroll