Poll

Is I To The Geezy for real? How shall he be classified?

Unbelievable as it may seem, i thinks hes just seriously brainwashed
1 (9.1%)
Nah dude cant be serious....an Israeli c walker gimmick poster
2 (18.2%)
Either way hes a fuckin idiot...intentional or not
6 (54.5%)
Does this Mack 10 go with these shoes? Hmmm? Hmmmm!
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Callin All TOT Gz, OGz, BGz, etc etc...... Im callin a meeting...team huddle  (Read 760 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Why are u acting like we should take u serious?

Homie, I don't care how you view me, feel free to talk shit about me if that makes you feel better.
I didn't lie throughout this debate, you got my word, if this is your way of referring to certain historical facts( or even basic truths about the Israel and the IDF in particular I've experienced in first person), you may've never heared before, conflicting with your take on the Arab-Israeli Conflict, then I'm happy to have taught yall something- Again, I'm talking about facts man, I ain't asking you guys to believe facts or to accept facts,  you need to know these facts in order to debate on this issue, simple as that- long as you classify facts as lies there's not much I can do but hope that maybe one day you'll be able to expose yourselves to the full picture.

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why are u acting like we should take u serious?

Homie, I don't care how you view me, feel free to talk shit about me if that makes you feel better.
I didn't lie throughout this debate, you got my word, if this is your way of referring to certain historical facts( or even basic truths about the Israel and the IDF in particular I've experienced in first person), you may've never heared before, conflicting with your take on the Arab-Israeli Conflict, then I'm happy to have taught yall something- Again, I'm talking about facts man, I ain't asking you guys to believe facts or to accept facts,  you need to know these facts in order to debate on this issue, simple as that- long as you classify facts as lies there's not much I can do but hope that maybe one day you'll be able to expose yourselves to the full picture.

You don't even know what a fact is by definition... so how are you ever going to recognize one?

Drawing a conclusion isn't the same as a fact, and that is what you have done numerous times, and then referred to your conclusion as a fact.

You're a brainwashed tool. I can't even begin to tell you how dumb and/or ignorant you are... but to put it simply, the statements you have made sounds just as ridiculous to any sensible human being as "the holocaust is a myth" would sound to you.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Human Rights organization around the world: Israel guilty of war crimes.
Zionists: We're guilty.

I Geezy: Israel has done nothing wrong. It's the Palestinian leadership's fault.

You should've accompanied Sharon to Belgium and been his lawyer.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I Geezy: Israel has done nothing wrong.

It's funny how after all this talk about facts you end up puting words of generalization in my mouth, especially when I've noted that I criticize both sides for so many times.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I Geezy: Israel has done nothing wrong.

It's funny how after all this talk about facts you end up puting words of generalization in my mouth, especially when I've noted that I criticize both sides for so many times.

LOLLL how can you criticize both sides when you repeatedly say that "Palestinians have in no way been victims of Zionism."

How are you criticizing Israel then? Maybe your criticism is that they're not killing enough Palestinians? Maybe your criticism is that the wall should be built deeper into Palestinian territory? Maybe your criticism is that they're not bulldozing enough homes? What's your criticism of Israel, since Palestinians have only been victims of their own leadership, according to you? What wrong has Israel done then? Are you finally coming to the realization that I'm right? Or perhaps you knew it all along, and are only admitting it now?

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Since you've disregarded my neutral criticism throughout this entire debate, For starters- I think Israel should've returned the West Bank and Gaza right away to it's previous jurisdictions(after the 6 day war) in exchange for peace, I think the disengagement should've never taken place in the form in which is was carried out(as I have said before), I think the wall should've never been built(as I have said before), I think Oslo should've never taken place(as I have said before), I think Arafat should've been assassinated long ago, I think the international community should've donated much more money for the sake of Palestinian civilians along with Israeli supervision in order to prevent the intervention of corrupt mediums within the Autonomy that could easily mischannel the money( like it happent de facto). I think Israel should've been more politically active in many fields regarding the Palestinians after the six day war(if we're accepting it didn't give back West Bank and Gaza right away)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Since you've disregarded my neutral criticism throughout this entire debate, For starters- I think Israel should've returned the West Bank and Gaza right away to it's previous jurisdictions(after the 6 day war) in exchange for peace, I think the disengagement should've never taken place in the form in which is was carried out(as I have said before), I think the wall should've never been built(as I have said before), I think Oslo should've never taken place(as I have said before), I think Arafat should've been assassinated long ago, I think the international community should've donated much more money for the sake of Palestinian civilians along with Israeli supervision in order to prevent the intervention of corrupt mediums within the Autonomy that could easily mischannel the money( like it happent de facto). I think Israel should've been more politically active in many fields regarding the Palestinians after the six day war(if we're accepting it didn't give back West Bank and Gaza right away)

Since the wall has been built by Israelis... do you acknowledge the fact that innocent Palestinians have been victims as a result?
And if you are truly unbiased and not brainwashed or been fed propaganda your whole life... then how can you deny Israeli war crimes?

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Because war crimes rely on a double standard definition, terrorist groups commit crimes against humanity on an every day basis, international law and you guys don't seem to mind. I don't think Israel was right all along or anything but I also know that the Palestinian People are not victims of Zionism.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Because war crimes rely on a double standard definition, terrorist groups commit crimes against humanity on an every day basis, international law and you guys don't seem to mind. I don't think Israel was right all along or anything but I also know that the Palestinian People are not victims of Zionism.

You haven't answered my question. Has the wall BUILT BY ISRAELIS...resulted in innocent Palestinian victims?

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The wall built as a protection shield against Palestinian terrorism( that is supported by the Palestinian Leadership)  results in innocent people suffering on both sides<FACT.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 02:34:22 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The wall built as a protection shield against Palestinian terrorism( that is supported by the Palestinian Leadership) will result in innocent people suffering on both sides<FACT.

Thank you for finally admitting that Israel's actions have resulted in innocent Palestinian victims.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah and thank you for admitting that Palestinian actions have resulted in innocent victims on both sides.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah and thank you for admitting that Palestinian actions have resulted in innocent victims on both sides.

I have admitted that. But A is independent of B.
I never even tried to argue that.. I admitted it right from the start... you're the retard who tried arguing against facts.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No I've never argued against facts, I've argued against misportrayals of reality like "The Palestinian People Are Victims of Zionism" when the root of their suffering is their leadership and it's support of terrorism.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No I've never argued against facts, I've argued against misportrayals of reality like "The Palestinian People Are Victims of Zionism" when the root of their suffering is their leadership and it's support of terrorism.

The wall built (by Israelis) as a protection shield against Palestinian terrorism( that is supported by the Palestinian Leadership) results in innocent people suffering on both sides (both sides includes Palestinians)<[/b]FACT.

1+1=2. Palestinian victims as a result of Israel's actions.

LOL @ this fudgepacker