Author Topic: Well, it's official, EM will be dropping beats on Detox (good job Dre)  (Read 1488 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: Well, it's official, EM will be dropping beats on Detox (good job Dre)
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2005, 08:58:07 AM »
I wish erryone would just chill and dont worry about it so much... just wait til it drops

I wish people would learn to read and actually read the fucking article. This whole thread is pointless, there's nothing in the article about Eminem producing on Detox, there's nothing about Detox what so ever.

For real... this one of the dumbest threads out there. Too many DJ Quick dickrydaz desperately lookin' for somthin negative about Dre in the world today, huh?

LOL @ your faggot ass bringing DJ Quik into this thread, so now I'm a dickrydaz for liking the niggaz music you punk bitch?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Jome

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2005, 09:19:54 AM »
LOL @ people still replying after only reading the headline, without actually reading the interview and the replies..  :laugh:

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2005, 02:51:54 PM »
I wish erryone would just chill and dont worry about it so much... just wait til it drops

I wish people would learn to read and actually read the fucking article. This whole thread is pointless, there's nothing in the article about Eminem producing on Detox, there's nothing about Detox what so ever.

For real... this one of the dumbest threads out there. Too many DJ Quick dickrydaz desperately lookin' for somthin negative about Dre in the world today, huh?

LOL @ your faggot ass bringing DJ Quik into this thread, so now I'm a dickrydaz for liking the niggaz music you punk bitch?

LOL @ you taking it personally and crying 'cause someone mentioned Quick's name. I guess you're a dickryding groupie, too...huh?

btw, before most of you get your panties wet...DJ Quick is one of the greatest producers of Hip Hop. Much respect.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2005, 05:11:50 AM »
lol@ppl thinking it said eminem will produce on it, some y'all be smokin mo than me...atleast green didnt turn me into a dumb fuck,lol

nah but for real, whats even worse it people be like "we dont mind eminem being on a dre album producing beats"..........lol these are the cats that be out they mind ruining hiphop..........eminem made decent beats in the past yes.......but nothing of the 2001 quality or anything that will be of the next step for detox..........if eminem is gonna have beats on, than neptunes,lil jon, kanya, swiss, timbaland, blaze and so on should all have beats on it, cuy they all better than eminem producing wise and made more than few sick beats...........

but fact is, none of them niggaz is on dres level and eminem isnt even close to dres level, he isnt a accomplished producer at all, his living off his name....produced by eminem=extra sales through groupies........now i aint saying everything em done as a producer is wack, he just aint nowhere near that level, let him get fuly established with his own group of producers first......

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Elevz

« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2005, 10:30:50 AM »
LOL at this entire thread. Ignorance is a motherfucker.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2005, 10:15:27 AM »

LOL @ you taking it personally and crying 'cause someone mentioned Quick's name. I guess you're a dickryding groupie, too...huh?

btw, before most of you get your panties wet...DJ Quick is one of the greatest producers of Hip Hop. Much respect.

SMH @ this emotional faggot needing to bring Quk's ane in every Dre thread and Dre in every Quik thread

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2005, 10:34:46 AM »

SMH @ this emotional faggot needing to bring Quk's ane in every Dre thread and Dre in every Quik thread

Now your making shit up. What a pathetic excuse for a Human Being. I pity you and those like you. If you're gonna comeback with a lame insultt or "this faggot....blah blah blah"... then atleast prove your claims. First you create a false thread (either you constantly lie about shit or you cant read properly) and now you make shit up about me. Tell me what threads are you talking about? You gotta link? lol.... 'fuck outta here homo.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2005, 10:52:59 AM »

Now your making shit up. What a pathetic excuse for a Human Being. I pity you and those like you. If you're gonna comeback with a lame insultt or "this faggot....blah blah blah"... then atleast prove your claims. First you create a false thread (either you constantly lie about shit or you cant read properly) and now you make shit up about me. Tell me what threads are you talking about? You gotta link? lol.... 'fuck outta here homo.

did you not bring up "dj quik dick rydas" in a dre thread which had nothing to do with Quik?

now just shut you bitch ass up and try not to get too homotional about this

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2005, 11:04:52 AM »

did you not bring up "dj quik dick rydas" in a dre thread which had nothing to do with Quik?

You probablly dont remember what you yourself wrote, but you said " bring Quk's ane in every Dre thread and Dre in every Quik thread". So how is me mentioning the obvious here equate to "every thread"? You cant even understand what you yourelf wrote...lol how sad is that? you cant understand what you wrote let alone the so called "source" of your thread, lol.... you're not just a groupie... you're an idiot as well...and i mean literally an idiot.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2005, 01:51:19 PM »

You probablly dont remember what you yourself wrote, but you said " bring Quk's ane in every Dre thread and Dre in every Quik thread". So how is me mentioning the obvious here equate to "every thread"? You cant even understand what you yourelf wrote...lol how sad is that? you cant understand what you wrote let alone the so called "source" of your thread, lol.... you're not just a groupie... you're an idiot as well...and i mean literally an idiot.

listen "e-thug" I know you prob think it's dope to have e-beef but I think you need to just hop off deeeez nutz

you're starting to bore me

mauzip

« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2005, 02:02:09 PM »
^so where in that article did you read eminem will be droppig beats for detox?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2005, 04:44:37 PM »
Prodigy- "Should he give a beat to someone that isn't going to do nothing with it or someone like Eminem or Dr. Dre for The Detox?"

For those think that he isn't talking about EM working Detox you obviously have never taken an english class in you life and don't know shit about basic grammer

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2005, 04:55:32 PM »
^Your right!

He says, should he give a beat to Eminem, or to Dre (for detox). It doesn't say anything about whos producing on detox.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2005, 05:36:07 PM »
"Eminem or Dr. Dre for The Detox?"

he's talking about both EM and DRE working on Detox

Jome

« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2005, 11:05:03 PM »
Talk about misinterpreting a line.  ::)

Does "Eminem working on Detox" mean: Eminem is producing on Detox ?? (Rhetorical question)
No.
As you might remember, Eminem was featured on 2 tracks on 2001, and wrote 3 other songs, but did he produce ?

Also, did you see the word "OR" between Eminem and Dre.. ??
He could have been talking about a Eminem solo project for that matter.