Author Topic: what is the most embarrising moment you had?  (Read 382 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: what is the most embarrising moment you had?
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2005, 11:29:08 PM »
I was fucking this chicken doggystyle,and fucked around and  farted.she said you feel better know.I said, hell yeah.
(NOW)....since we have spelling teachers on this sit.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2005, 11:30:29 PM »
^^^^ fuckin chickens is bomb huh?   used to do that when I lived on the farm

You still do live on a farm muthafucka.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2005, 02:03:40 AM »
man, i pulled up to this intersection once. there was about 3 cars in front of me, stopped at a red light. i was right next to the left turn lane...but my lane was supposed to go strait. then this car fulla females pulls up next to me, in the left turn lane and stops cus they light was red too. i was by myself, and they start wavin n shit...they were fine. so me....bein tha pimp that i am, look over all smooth and blow a kiss at em. their left turn light turns green....so they start to go. for some reason, in my head im thinkin my lane is goin also. so i step on the gas and run right into the car in front of me. shit was strait out of a movie lol

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2005, 02:22:56 AM »
man, i pulled up to this intersection once. there was about 3 cars in front of me, stopped at a red light. i was right next to the left turn lane...but my lane was supposed to go strait. then this car fulla females pulls up next to me, in the left turn lane and stops cus they light was red too. i was by myself, and they start wavin n shit...they were fine. so me....bein tha pimp that i am, look over all smooth and blow a kiss at em. their left turn light turns green....so they start to go. for some reason, in my head im thinkin my lane is goin also. so i step on the gas and run right into the car in front of me. shit was strait out of a movie lol

dayum, that must have sucked

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2005, 02:30:36 AM »

fah real....i could careless about the bitches in that car. but damn, i cracked my Raider plate on the front of my car lol

mauzip

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2005, 02:37:01 AM »
I once farted when I didn't know I had diarrhea. Thank god I was home and nobody was here ;D

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2005, 02:43:48 AM »
I once farted when I didn't know I had diarrhea. Thank god I was home and nobody was here ;D

so you managed to be embarassed in front of....yourself??

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2005, 02:45:07 AM »
i was caught jacking off by our priest and after the sermon he gave me milk and cookies adn called me up to his room   ;)

mauzip

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2005, 02:48:44 AM »

so you managed to be embarassed in front of....yourself??

you got that right, son

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2005, 05:10:11 AM »
Hungover on Sunday morning, "My Humps" by the black eyed peas came on the tv...cue horrendous flashbacks of me tryin 2 "shake it" extremely drunkenly in front ov a fine girl from work...clearly not impressd.

The Maestro

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2005, 09:56:34 AM »

fah real....i could careless about the bitches in that car. but damn, i cracked my Raider plate on the front of my car lol
But thats why you had a wreck homie.them hoes had you in a daze.............(pussy!!a niggaz quikest down fall.)"FACE".

coola

« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2005, 09:02:25 PM »

haha, gold !