Author Topic: The oppression of Christians around the world....  (Read 394 times)

Kal EL

Re: The oppression of Christians around the world....
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2005, 02:34:39 PM »
i stand corrected. Thank you Kaseem.

i hope that the rest of the countries in the region could learn from Kuwait but extremism seems to be on the rise in the region of the Middle East.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2005, 02:47:46 PM »
The U.S. would rather have a government in place that oppresses its citizens while allowing us to profit off their oil, rather than have a "free society" ruled by a government that chooses to nationalize its resources.

Proof: Saudi Arabia.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2005, 02:54:37 PM »
The U.S. would rather have a government in place that oppresses its citizens while allowing us to profit off their oil, rather than have a "free society" ruled by a government that chooses to nationalize its resources.

But why do you think Saudis are so bigoted and intolerant towards non-Muslims?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2005, 03:07:48 PM »

But why do you think Saudis are so bigoted and intolerant towards non-Muslims?

Wahhabism
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2005, 06:08:46 PM »
I just want to state for the record, as a Muslim I am ashamed of any authentic stories relating to Muslims persecuting Christians who are celebrating Christmas.  My parents, brother, cousins, aunts, and uncles all celebrate Christmas and I used to celebrate Christmas when I was growing up before I became a Muslim.  Infact, my favorite toy when I was an infant was a Santa Claus toy.  I don't celebrate Christmas anymore, but I still go visit all of my family on that time of year.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 06:11:07 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

coola

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2005, 06:12:16 PM »
^ you dont buy or recieve presents ?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2005, 06:25:10 PM »
I just want to state for the record, as a Muslim I am ashamed of any authentic stories relating to Muslims persecuting Christians who are celebrating Christmas.  My parents, brother, cousins, aunts, and uncles all celebrate Christmas and I used to celebrate Christmas when I was growing up before I became a Muslim.  Infact, my favorite toy when I was an infant was a Santa Claus toy.  I don't celebrate Christmas anymore, but I still go visit all of my family on that time of year.

I would love to hear your family's views on your conversion to Islam. That would be hilarious.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2005, 07:07:08 PM »

I would love to hear your family's views on your conversion to Islam. That would be hilarious.

Actually...me too.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2005, 07:29:48 PM »

There's nothing funny about it.  But I don't mind telling you what my parents said.

My dad made the statement, "To be honest with you, alot of us put on a face like we got it all figured out, but we really don't, you know, your friends may say stuff about you behind your back now, but really they aren't quite as cool as they think they are, and what you've done they probably would have been too fearful to ever consider themselves because they'd be to worried what people would think."

My mom thinks I'm a better person, and she is also reading the Qu'ran for herself and she is deeply troubled by the lies they tell in the media.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2005, 07:55:17 PM »
Well Still the Copts aren't getting klled everyday,the gang is like how the kkk fucks up jews in the us,discrimination with the copts isn't fucked up the blacks in the US are.also all this started after the egyption jews bombeb egypt for isreal ,so muslims started to mistrust other religions.

to make it straight we egyption muslims aren't racists to christians or christianity (some are,becuse they scared),am back in kuwait from montreal for christmas ,and we have a chrismas tree in the house(We don't have a christian affilation in the family)

that fucked up egyption regime is still supported by the us because it doesn't interfere with us economical intrests
United Arab States

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2005, 04:58:31 AM »
^ you dont buy or recieve presents ?
me neither
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin