Author Topic: Tyrese, With Help From Snoop And Game, To Unveil Rapping Alter Ego  (Read 460 times)

Okka

Re: Tyrese, With Help From Snoop And Game, To Unveil Rapping Alter Ego
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2005, 02:05:08 AM »
Nice to see Lady Of Rage there...

Eihtball

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2005, 05:23:33 AM »
Hmmm, Chingy?  Not sure I can put too much faith in his taste in rappers.  Chingy's not even popular anymore (his last album basically flopped), so I dunno why Tyrese would even bother with him.  Working with Snoop and The Game is definitely a good thing, tho.

I like all the movies he's been in.

Yeah, I've always thought he's a pretty good actor.  Of course, the only work he ever gets is from John Singleton, but he's still quite respectable, IMO.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2005, 06:28:40 AM »
The songs he did with Bishop Lamont were pretty tight! So I'm looking forward to it...

Yeah those tracks were so tight.Bishop + Tyrese =  :o

Cant wait for the album he is really talented.

To anyone thats doubting him I recomend getting some tracks with Bishop and him(New West Order,Change The Game)

ABN

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2005, 07:03:24 AM »
Hmmm, Chingy?  Not sure I can put too much faith in his taste in rappers.  Chingy's not even popular anymore (his last album basically flopped), so I dunno why Tyrese would even bother with him.  Working with Snoop and The Game is definitely a good thing, tho.

I like all the movies he's been in.

Yeah, I've always thought he's a pretty good actor.  Of course, the only work he ever gets is from John Singleton, but he's still quite respectable, IMO.

Chingy seems to come correct when he does shit with WC artists lol. the shit he did with Quik was tight and he came pretty good on My Lowrider aswell.