Author Topic: "The Big Bang" Is Now Available For Pre-Order @ Busta Rhymes' Official Site  (Read 275 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
The official site has now launched the "Official Busta Rhymes Launch Player" with tracks from "The Big Bang" as well as the option to preorder the album! You can also check out the video to his hit single "Touch It".

www.bustarhymes.com

You can also launch the player @ the official Aftermath site:
www.aftermath-entertainment.com

This is a big step for Interscope as it confirms Busta's Aftermath debut will be hitting stores soon. Dont forget to vote for the video to "Touch It" on MTV and Bet's websites to help accelerate the release schedule.

"The Big Bang" (Aftermath/Interscope) is scheduled for a late March release and is Executive Produced by Dr. Dre. The much anticipated LP will feature production from Dr. Dre, Scott Storch, Hi-Tek, Green Lantern and others. Guest features include Dr. Dre, Eminem, Stevie Wonder, Biggie, Nas, Rick James, ODB and more!

8)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 01:45:56 PM by Rebel »

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props for the heads up.

ABN

i really hope that this will shit all over his last album coz that shit sucked.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Don Breezio

his last few albums sucked...the last album i could listen to all the way through was when disaster strikes....ELE was dope but it wasn't up to par for busta...genesis had 3 or 4 decent songs...the rest sucked shit....

the production & features excite me for this album...sounds like busta might put out a quality album again

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
shouldn't those new Busta mix-tapes be dropping soon? also, i heard he's on Jammie Fox's album.

Don Breezio

shouldn't those new Busta mix-tapes be dropping soon? also, i heard he's on Jammie Fox's album.

i haven't listened to the whole album yet but he's not listed on the features and he's not on any of the tracks i've heard yet...

wcsoldier

his last few albums sucked...the last album i could listen to all the way through was when disaster strikes....ELE was dope but it wasn't up to par for busta...genesis had 3 or 4 decent songs...the rest sucked shit....

the production & features excite me for this album...sounds like busta might put out a quality album again
Genesis sucked  ??? Man please

wcsoldier

good lookin out Rebel, so basically March 28 th

Don Breezio

lmao...genesis wasn't as bad as "it ain't safe no more" or whatever that cd was called...but it was not quality busta...you can't compare that album to the coming or when disaster strikes...or even ELE

wcsoldier

lmao...genesis wasn't as bad as "it ain't safe no more" or whatever that cd was called...but it was not quality busta...you can't compare that album to the coming or when disaster strikes...or even ELE
to a certain extent... yes. The thing is I like the beats on Genesis, when on some of his  previous albums, some of the beats were mediocre (though there were some grimey tracks). Anyway Busta never dropped a very consistent album for me (4.5/5) whereas he kills every guest appareances and has the best flows (can spit fast, slow down) in the rap game

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i haven't listened to the whole album yet but he's not listed on the features and he's not on any of the tracks i've heard yet...

oh ok, thnx

westkoastanostra

yea he must of rushed "it aint safe no more" cuz that lp was garbage...the only good song on there was "call the ambulance"

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Busta Tight As Fucc