Author Topic: Cincinnati Mosque Bombed - CWalker, I'm turning you in.  (Read 129 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cincinnati Mosque Bombed - CWalker, I'm turning you in.
« on: December 22, 2005, 07:32:15 PM »
CINCINNATI - The FBI offered a $15,000 reward Thursday for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the bombing of a Cincinnati mosque.

No one was injured in the explosions Tuesday evening, and they caused only minor damage, but they could have been deadly if anyone had been nearby, said FBI agent Stanley Borgia.

The devices went off at the entrances of adjoining buildings in the Islamic Association of Cincinnati mosque complex about two hours after prayers ended.

"With Christmas coming up, we wanted to keep the public's attention on this case," FBI spokesman Michael Brooks said in announcing the reward.

He declined to discuss the progress of the investigation but said no one had claimed responsibility.

The Council on American-Islamic Relations also offered a reward of $5,000 for information about the explosions, and more than two dozen civic and religious leaders gathered at the mosque Wednesday to show support for the Islamic community and to denounce the bombing.

An all-faiths prayer vigil was set Thursday night as "a chance for people to offer prayers and support for peace and unity," said Karen Dabdoub, spokeswoman for the Ohio office of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

Who's down to pin this shit on CWalker and collect 15G'z???

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Cincinnati Mosque Bombed - CWalker, I'm turning you in.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 10:27:00 PM »
It's ironic that CWalker just made a thread talking about Muslims persecuting Christians at Christmas time and now the Muslim's are actually the ones being persecuted and having their mosque bombed at Christmas time.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 11:10:43 PM »
Watch the idiot come in here and praise this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 11:45:56 PM »
Cincinnati has serious racial issues.

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 12:59:44 AM »
OH THIS FUCKER IS SO GUILTY!!! Seriously CWalker, the only way you can prove your innocence is to admit that you live in a different country other than America. The FBI would love to talk to you after reading your posts, don't you know that? They're probably reviewing this site right now. You're fucked if you really live in Ohio homey. So seriously, are you going to admit you're a dirty foriegner, or are we going to have to turn you in to the authorities?