Author Topic: "Beanie Sigel"  (Read 563 times)

Young Dan Iza

Re: "Beanie Sigel"
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2002, 06:31:37 PM »
one word 2 describe sigel- overrated
man why do people like him, he is one dimensional
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

S.G.V.

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2002, 06:34:29 PM »
i think jadakiss the best thing out philly way^

i thought that scumbag was from yonkers??...still kurupt mashes his written ass down without a problem

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2002, 07:49:36 AM »

i thought that scumbag was from yonkers??...still kurupt mashes his written ass down without a problem

kurupt from 93-96 was ill no doubt. compare space boogie to jada's latest and jada is far superb to kurupt...kurupt's "new flow" is tiring and weak and repetetive...he sounds like a custie on the mic. jada spits fire on every track. dont sleep ;D

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2002, 10:58:54 AM »
Jada is from Yonkers. I wasn't impressed with his last album. I thought he would drop at least a near classic but he took the commercial route. I think Styles is gonna drop some hot shit though because he keeps it gutter and I doubt his album will be commercial. Beanie is the best outta Philly but if I didn't consider Kurupt as a West Coast rapper than I'd say he was the best from there.

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2002, 11:51:02 AM »
^NO...JADA'S FROM PHILLY^ WHY U THINK HE IN THE IVERSON REEBOK COMMERCIAL, AND THEN THEY GOT SCARFACE ON THE HOUSTON ONE FOR FRANCIS CUZ SCAFACE FROM HOUSTON...THAS WHAT THE BEANIE SIGEL AND JADAKISS BEEF WAS OVER WHO THE BEST OUT PHILLY...HE AINT FROM YONKERS YO...LISTEN TO HIS ALBUM HE TALKIN BOUT PHILLY IN EVERY OTHER SONG.  DMX FROM YONKERS, NOT JADAKISS ;D

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2002, 11:57:53 AM »
Ya'll have heard me talk shit about alot of Jiggy Easty artist's like Jay Z, Naz, Jada, Ja.. etc..

But Beanie is str8 heat.  His track with Scarface.. on his first album.. Str8 lyrics.  No verse.  Thats the kinda heat I wish the East would bring consistantly.  Pz.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

S.G.V.

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2002, 01:22:03 PM »

kurupt from 93-96 was ill no doubt. compare space boogie to jada's latest and jada is far superb to kurupt...kurupt's "new flow" is tiring and weak and repetetive...he sounds like a custie on the mic. jada spits fire on every track. dont sleep ;D

u mean to tell me...knock urself out was fire??....lol....lol...if ur talking about written then ok.....but freestyle kurupt will mash jadapiss....piss cant freestyle...those supposed freestyles that he dropped dissing beanie sigel....lol...those were written....lol jadapisss
^NO...JADA'S FROM PHILLY^ WHY U THINK HE IN THE IVERSON REEBOK COMMERCIAL, AND THEN THEY GOT SCARFACE ON THE HOUSTON ONE FOR FRANCIS CUZ SCAFACE FROM HOUSTON...THAS WHAT THE BEANIE SIGEL AND JADAKISS BEEF WAS OVER WHO THE BEST OUT PHILLY...HE AINT FROM YONKERS YO...LISTEN TO HIS ALBUM HE TALKIN BOUT PHILLY IN EVERY OTHER SONG.  DMX FROM YONKERS, NOT JADAKISS ;D

so then why do i always hear them talk about new york why is that Genovese said he grew up with them in Yonkers? jadapiss is from yonkers not philly....and if he is from philly then he shows no love to his home town...he never has other philly heads rep with him......at least sigel looks out for others....Mil...State Property...

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2002, 02:07:16 PM »

u mean to tell me...knock urself out was fire??....lol....lol...if ur talking about written then ok.....but freestyle kurupt will mash jadapiss....piss cant freestyle...those supposed freestyles that he dropped dissing beanie sigel....lol...those were written....lol jadapisss
so then why do i always hear them talk about new york why is that Genovese said he grew up with them in Yonkers? jadapiss is from yonkers not philly....and if he is from philly then he shows no love to his home town...he never has other philly heads rep with him......at least sigel looks out for others....Mil...State Property...

alright, i forgot...u know everything...well jadakiss is one of my favorite rappers so dont tell me i dont know hes from philly cuz he is...what would u know bout him if u dont like him anyway?  and when was the last time u heard kurupt freestyle?  his rhymes aint close to what they used to be...he aint even on jadas level no more...fuck a bitch blaaa bla bla whatver his point is, he is a tired rapper nowadays.

S.G.V.

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2002, 02:38:01 PM »

alright, i forgot...u know everything...well jadakiss is one of my favorite rappers so dont tell me i dont know hes from philly cuz he is...what would u know bout him if u dont like him anyway?  and when was the last time u heard kurupt freestyle?  his rhymes aint close to what they used to be...he aint even on jadas level no more...fuck a bitch blaaa bla bla whatver his point is, he is a tired rapper nowadays.

damn i didnt know u were gonna get so mad.....sure kurupts rhymes have changed but he still can bust....i hear him freestyle often...he freestyles for power 106 in l.a.....ive heard him freestyle on rap city....ive heard him freestyle all the time...they arent written...like jadapiss....cmon "id hate to brag ya man hate the baretta but hed hate the mag"...thats a good lyric?...lol...."jada and a.i. make sure u pick the a-5" or whatever he says...thats a good lyric too...lol
damn....oh yea...if its so important to u.....ill let u be right...hes from philly then...and no i dont know everything i dont know much i know enough...ok?....

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2002, 02:50:03 PM »
Jada is from Yonkers. The Lox are from Yonkers. The beef between Jada and Beans started when Jada said in The Source that everyone from Philly is biting his flow.

"Jayson "Jadakiss" Phillips, David Styles, and Sean "Sheek" Jacobs, began their journey as artists back in their hometown of Yonkers, New York. "

Jada's Bio:
http://www.ruffryderz.com/ruffryders/jadabio.html

The Lox Bio:
http://www.rr2k.com/lox.html

PLEEZBALEVIT!

PLANT

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2002, 03:23:48 PM »
was born in philly

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2002, 03:34:03 PM »
was born in philly

Do you have a reliable source on this homie? I think it would be tight if Jada was from Philly but his ass never reppin' it. He always screamin' Y.O. instead. Holla back cause I'm curious.

PLANT

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2002, 04:01:38 PM »
he reps yo cuz of the lox...but hes born in philly he talk about philly on kiss tha game goodbye.  and in the source they was talkin bout how it was in philly...and thas why hes with iverson in his commercial cuz he from philly...scarface w/ steve francis cuz they from houston right?  i heard eve talk bout jada from philly w/ her befor too cuz shes from philly aswell...i never knew he was livin in y.o thats new, but im positive he was at least born in philly. and by the way i aint hatin on beanie sigel or kurupt...but someone please admit that kurupts flow lately sucks?

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2002, 05:20:30 PM »
I gave Beans props on his first album, The Truth. That had some nice cuts on it. I wasn't feeling his second album though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2002, 07:51:08 AM »

(Beans)

Thanx for the insight homies...
Yo did anyone copp his lp's/Dwld or listen to any of his shitt while this post was blowin up?
(possibly Bean's gained new fan's)
It's coo to listen to alot of different shit once in a while.
You always respond with tight opinion's and both agreements and dislikes..but that's what make's this the best forum on the web.
Our diversity.

Let's do this again next time our Westcoast new's is slow.

peace
Hatesrats 2oo2