Author Topic: X-Clan On SUBURBAN NOIZE RECORDS!!!  (Read 56 times)

ecrazy

X-Clan On SUBURBAN NOIZE RECORDS!!!
« on: December 23, 2005, 06:22:19 AM »
X Clan Joins Subrban Noize Records
Hip-hop heavyweights Blastmaster KRS-ONE and Brother Jay made history last night at the Suburban Noize studio recording a devaststing track called "Speak the Truth." The X Clan is back in the studio finishing up the highly anticipated "Return to Mecca" album droppin in May 2006. This album will feature the track "Speak the Truth. X Clan just completed a successful US tour with Damian Marley. Brother Jay is a revolutionary messenger of truth and consciousness. Look for a sit down interview with Daddy X and Brother Jay on SNIRS Radio and the SubNoize web site.
http://www.suburbannoizerecords.com/main.htm

Dudes are all pro black and stuff and they are on a predomietly white record label, kinda a big contradiction if u ask me

SGV

Re: X-Clan On SUBURBAN NOIZE RECORDS!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 09:48:57 AM »
LOL @ Signing with Suburban Noize and being a Militant Black Group. Wow... Never would've saw that coming back in the 80's.

$do11a biLL$

Re: X-Clan On SUBURBAN NOIZE RECORDS!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 10:12:18 AM »
Isnt suburban noize records that white trailer park trash record label that has the kottonmouth kings and all they rap about is weed? theres this kid i used to go to school with that i beat the shit out of a couple of times that was obsessed with them lol