Author Topic: Building prisons, destroying our society.  (Read 184 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Building prisons, destroying our society.
« on: December 24, 2005, 05:08:38 AM »
Well, I seen this documentary on National Geographic about a high security prison (North Bran Prison) which has an 175 MILION $ investment. They make the cells separately, like little boxes...made out of a very special kind of concrete, that can support more than 6 tones pressure/ cm square. So...I don't think some has the power to get out of there... I don't know how they make this video docs but it looked like they only filmed the Black people around there, I mean damn...what, all the convicts today are Black? or is it because 5 Black people robb for a car, or a junk store, and the White ones on Gov robb for bilions? Anyway...my point is, they build this prison like fuckin so secure...like a muthaphuckin labirint...EVEN if you could get out of your cell (Which imo is impossible) you had to pass 6 "obstacles", you ain't even know which way to go, cause they made it look like all the same..I mean you had the high possibility to run in a circle without even know it.
My point is..they interviewed some convicts from there, they were working on a furniture atelier. One of them said  "I'd love to be outside and do this work for someone, just like I'm doing it right now, but I'd get my satisfaction"
Now, 175 mil $ is an infernal investment...I'm not saying that we don't need prisons anymore (cause people love to be mean) but damn...you could use this huge amount of money for BUILDING the society. Many people from there deserve to be there...but a 30 %  got there from stupid actions, but one of the main reasons is unemployement. with 175 mil $ you could give MANY MANY people places to work, various and many. But no..let's spend 300 $ for a Litre of paint...cause it's special and they can't scratch it...
They way I see it, is like people invest in ammo and defences(as they are preparing the war, which only in their heads is about to come) instead of white flags and peace treatments. I think you understand what I meant by this...
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

J Bananas

Re: Building prisons, destroying our society.
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 05:01:26 PM »
we piss away 175 million on steven jewbergs movies; a prison actually sounds like a worthy investment to a lot of people. but yeah, money that could and never will be used to better society. you should write a letter to mainstream rappers asking them what they spend their millions on. see if they try and help out their old neighborhoods.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 11:35:14 PM »
Is that coat chinchilla?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2005, 09:01:54 PM »
Well, I seen this documentary on National Geographic about a high security prison (North Bran Prison) which has an 175 MILION $ investment. They make the cells separately, like little boxes...made out of a very special kind of concrete, that can support more than 6 tones pressure/ cm square. So...I don't think some has the power to get out of there... I don't know how they make this video docs but it looked like they only filmed the Black people around there, I mean damn...what, all the convicts today are Black? or is it because 5 Black people robb for a car, or a junk store, and the White ones on Gov robb for bilions? Anyway...my point is, they build this prison like fuckin so secure...like a muthaphuckin labirint...EVEN if you could get out of your cell (Which imo is impossible) you had to pass 6 "obstacles", you ain't even know which way to go, cause they made it look like all the same..I mean you had the high possibility to run in a circle without even know it.
My point is..they interviewed some convicts from there, they were working on a furniture atelier. One of them said  "I'd love to be outside and do this work for someone, just like I'm doing it right now, but I'd get my satisfaction"
Now, 175 mil $ is an infernal investment...I'm not saying that we don't need prisons anymore (cause people love to be mean) but damn...you could use this huge amount of money for BUILDING the society. Many people from there deserve to be there...but a 30 %  got there from stupid actions, but one of the main reasons is unemployement. with 175 mil $ you could give MANY MANY people places to work, various and many. But no..let's spend 300 $ for a Litre of paint...cause it's special and they can't scratch it...
They way I see it, is like people invest in ammo and defences(as they are preparing the war, which only in their heads is about to come) instead of white flags and peace treatments. I think you understand what I meant by this...

thats pretty true...

actually, if you know the original reason for creating the prison system- all modern prisons are a waste of money....
chevy fuck rice

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2005, 01:35:24 PM »

thats pretty true...

actually, if you know the original reason for creating the prison system- all modern prisons are a waste of money....

Hei man let's not trippin, prisons are needed...but not in the proportion that they used them, and in the way that they spend money for this high tech penitenciaries...
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2005, 09:24:07 AM »
So instead of building prisons, put the money into the community instead?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

That'll work in cutting crime, I'm sure of it.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

WestCoasta

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2005, 11:36:09 PM »
ah yea nigga peep my Caddy rimz