Author Topic: Cool lil Kokane interview....  (Read 186 times)

Diggfinger

Cool lil Kokane interview....
« on: December 27, 2005, 10:54:54 AM »
http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1115

Not super long but has some info like Spider Loc was the dude who brought Koka and G-Unit together, Koka has been married for 14 years (!) and coolest of all he intends to further implement his newfound spirituality into his music 8)

PS. Kokane is not signed to G-unit. This article is from around the time were his affiliation with G-Unit was announced.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Re: Cool lil Kokane interview....
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 11:39:37 AM »
Kurupt's a good nigga, man. We would get on these phones and pray. He'd be on the phone with his mom in Philly, and we'd been in a prayer circle on the phone. That touched me more than anything in this fake ass business.

interesting stuff
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Eihtball

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 11:39:52 AM »
Yeah, I was curious about that.  I remember a while back Kokane pretty much implied he was actually signing with G-Unit, and after he appeared on Yayo's album, I assumed that it was happening, but I haven't heard anything since, and he has yet to appear publically with G-Unit (certainly, not in the last XXL issue), so I figured it must be off.  Considering where G-Unit is headed right now, though, it might be a good thing for him (and I liked it better when he was still with Snoop and Tha Eastsidaz, anyway).

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2005, 11:55:14 AM »
i feel like kokane should just do a solo album, i don't know that he needs another crew.  just find the right producer, and do an album.

smp4life

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2005, 12:16:39 PM »
Am I the only one that thinks Kokane is kinda nuts?

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2005, 01:58:53 PM »
I've had it with Kokane allways preaching and talking about his faith.....i find the mere idea of a man that had lyrics like 'i was born in the dark room,pulled out a 4'5 when i came out the womb...i said 'mum, i wanna suck the nurse's titties cause her shit is bigger',you dirty little nigga!' praying on the phone and wanting to convert souls by making religious based raps very disturbing and certainly not something to look forward to.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2005, 02:15:50 PM »
I've had it with Kokane allways preaching and talking about his faith.....i find the mere idea of a man that had lyrics like 'i was born in the dark room,pulled out a 4'5 when i came out the womb...i said 'mum, i wanna suck the nurse's titties cause her shit is bigger',you dirty little nigga!' praying on the phone and wanting to convert souls by making religious based raps very disturbing and certainly not something to look forward to.

who are you to judge?  if the guy's heart has changed, if his views have changed...why can't he change his music accordingly?

i'm not with that happy dappy religious shit, but who are you to judge kokane? 

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2005, 04:31:44 AM »
Maybe I'm allowed not to like the musical route he is taking? If I'm not mistaken, I am one of the few people in the world who are even remotely interested in Kokane's music.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..