Author Topic: Breaking News: Game brother SHITS ON HIM  (Read 1661 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Breaking News: Game brother SHITS ON HIM
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2005, 04:33:15 AM »
^Why should Game apologize???Plus we're talking bout Fase & a few other guys,not the whole hood.

Well its quite clear to me that Game fucked it up.We have been hearing stories about how Fase always backed up Game's credibilty for a long ass time now.We have all thought its just some bullshit clearlly all those dudes (Lil E,Yuk,even GUnit) were right.

Not the whole hood?As far as im concerned Fase and a few other guys is all hes got.
Judging from all your last posts concerning Game,I think you'd always blame everything on him.lol did you see the video for Put You On The Game???C'mon lets be realistic here for a few seconds,we all know he's still cool wit most of those dudes.Why didnt Game say in his previous statement "Fuck my hood" or why didnt Fase show us the contradiction of Game dissing 50 cause he cant go back to Queens when Game cant do the same???Clearly Game is still cool wit them except for Fase & like I pointed out earlier,a couple of other dudes.

Thats mainly because I have been defending him since he came up.But lately everything is pointing towards Game being the trouble maker.Like it or not Im just being realistic.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2005, 06:22:14 AM »
only on the west coast
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jome

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2005, 07:14:10 AM »
Judging from all your last posts concerning Game,I think you'd always blame everything on him.
Thats mainly because I have been defending him since he came up.But lately everything is pointing towards Game being the trouble maker.Like it or not Im just being realistic.

Yeah, with all these Game dickriders on WCC, you gotta even the score to make WCC look more unbiased.  :D

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2005, 07:55:15 AM »
lol at the title

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2005, 08:11:57 AM »
Honestly this could only happen on the west coast .. look at past examples

Snoop beefng with Daz and vice versca

RBX beefing with Snoop and Tha Dogg Pound - Also cousins

Kam beefing with Cube - I remember reading old issues of the source and them mentioing they were cousins

Del Tha Funkee Homasapian beefing with Ice Cube - Also reported cousin of Cubes ..

And now the worst of the worst Game beefing with Fase

That being said this isnt the first time the music industry has torn apart brothers or family memebers who were in a group or in business together ..I think the problem is Fase was extremely visual in Games career .. anyone that really knew anything knew Fase was the 1 really holding Game down..

lets just hope it doesnt end up like the troutman brothers .. RIP

I dont think I've heard of any other rappers beefing within there family on any other coasts
« Last Edit: December 26, 2005, 08:17:46 AM by Soopafly »

ABN

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2005, 08:15:27 AM »
Honestly this could only happen on the west coast .. look at past examples

Snoop beefng with Daz and vice versca

RBX beefing with Snoop and Tha Dogg Pound - Also cousins

Kam beefing with Cube - I remember reading old issues of the source and them mentioing they were cousins

Del Tha Funkee Homasapian beefing with Ice Cube - Also reported cousin of Cubes ..

And now the worst of the worst Game beefing with Fase

I dont think I've heard of any other rappers beefing within there family on any other coasts
50´s beefin with his cousins and a couple of his uncles. but you´re right about the big picture coz shit like this is definently more likely to happen on the WC then in the south for example.

The Predator

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2005, 08:27:42 AM »
He builds rappers? No Dr Dre builds rappers out on the west especially the likes of Game.

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2005, 08:51:21 AM »
Game never talked bad about his brother but this guy Big Fase is a real bitch.

PS: I thing I don't understand.. here in Italy a mobsta never says who he really is and does, but these people like Big Fase talk too much in public, too easy for the po-po.

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2005, 09:00:05 AM »
Here in the US, mobsters don't speak in public either. They are fake gangsters.  8)

Game never talked bad about his brother but this guy Big Fase is a real bitch.

PS: I thing I don't understand.. here in Italy a mobsta never says who he really is and does, but these people like Big Fase talk too much in public, too easy for the po-po.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2005, 09:00:30 AM »
the west is about squashin beef.  game should hit up his bro and end that shit now.  fuck money ur brother whats important.  i would never let some dumb shit ruin the bond between me and my brother never.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2005, 09:03:45 AM »
Wow...unbelievable.
Kind of weird to see Game & Fase in the Put You On The Game video looking like everything's cool and 3 months later they have beef.

Anyway, I think it's really hard to judge this situation as a fan, but one thing's for sure: two grown-ups should always be able to talk to each other, even when they both have different point-of-views on life...
I'm pretty sure that Game wouldn't "turn his back" on his closest family members, and I also believe that if Fase had always been sceptical about Game's reputation, he wouldn't have backed Game as much & even started the BWS company at all...

I hope they resolve this situation.

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2005, 09:30:11 AM »
looks like El Gamo is a pranksta, studio gangsta, busta......

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2005, 09:44:38 AM »
I don´t know but to me that whole beef seems fake... Can´t point my finger on it but I couldn´t imagine beefing with a family member.. that, of course, doesn´t mean that others would do the same as me but just think about it... 2 brothers just make up a story and spread it on the net... soon it will be covered by MTV and so on... maybe someone gets shot in the leg to make it look legit...  ::)
Now you created a new buzz for yourself and keep others interested in you... Some day the whole G Unot thing had to stop... so they just create new beef..

I´m probably wrong but I wouldn´t be surprised if I´m right.. lol

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2005, 10:35:36 AM »
^^^^True.
Is it really pure coincidence that this news gets released right on the same day as the Hurricanes drop? Hmmmmmmm...seems to me that there's some kind of strategy behind all this.

If it IS a publicity stunt, then both Game & BWS have lost some of my respect. That's not just fucking with the media anymore, that's simply fucking with your fans at the same time.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2005, 11:01:17 AM »
something makes me believe more in Big Face than Game.... but the truth must be somewhere between the 2 stories