Author Topic: Breaking News: Game brother SHITS ON HIM  (Read 1660 times)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Breaking News: Game brother SHITS ON HIM
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2005, 07:13:18 AM »
He builds rappers? No Dr Dre builds rappers out on the west especially the likes of Game.

Exactly, at the end of the day its all thanks to Dre. No doubt Fase was heavily involved especially street cred but musically, cmon.

Yea... but no.  Alot of other people helped Game along the way... and he just seems to conveniently forget about them.  Look at how he did Sean T, JT and the whole Bay...!

It’s not hard to believe that the same things happening within his own camp. It’s sad but think about it... he's gotten lost in thinking that all he needs is Dre.  Dre's known for moving on after successfully launching careers.  Id be very careful if I was Game.  Dre might not always be there.  There's going to be a day when Game will have to stand on his own and prove himself like Snoop did.  Yall remember how hard it was for us to see Snoop without Dre and Snoop worked hard to create his own identity.  Luckily it work for him.  Games got a long way to go.

Big Face is his family and at the end of the day... when everything else runs out... that’s all hes got.  Thats all any of us got.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2005, 07:38:07 AM »
After reading between the lines on both statements, it sounds like it's both their faults. Game got big real quick, it gave him an ego, thinks he can go it alone. Fase and probably at least 20-30 other peeps were all eatin' off Game, and at some point every rapper has to have a limit and say enough is enough. He don't wanna be the next Hammer, lol.

At the end of the day, it's just too bad it's brothers it had to happen to. Gotta love the westcoast.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2005, 08:12:02 AM »
After reading between the lines on both statements, it sounds like it's both their faults. Game got big real quick, it gave him an ego, thinks he can go it alone. Fase and probably at least 20-30 other peeps were all eatin' off Game, and at some point every rapper has to have a limit and say enough is enough. He don't wanna be the next Hammer, lol.

At the end of the day, it's just too bad it's brothers it had to happen to. Gotta love the westcoast.

We'll in that case Game shouldve done a better job of setting expectations instead of promising the world.
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2005, 10:56:14 AM »
10 bucks on 50 cent signing fase to gunit just to piss game off hahaha

K1LLAHOE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2005, 12:49:40 PM »
fake beef haha. this shit is not fake. big fase and the blac wallstreet dont give a fucc about game. cedar blocc aint down wit Game. straight up!. much props to fase. he dont deserve a fag for a brother.

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2005, 02:23:06 PM »

We'll in that case Game shouldve done a better job of setting expectations instead of promising the world.

You gotta admit, that very easy to say when you're not in his position. I aint defending him, but I can imagine anyone would WANT to help out as many homies as you could. But there's a difference between helpin' people out and having them depend on you.

rik

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2005, 09:41:38 PM »
Man theses are just two brothers not seeing eye to eye. I argue with my bro all the time and we stop talking for a while but eventually it all blows over. That is whats happening here in a few months game and fase will be coo again.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2005, 11:07:59 PM »
I went to BWS base today and talked to Fase and it was a lotta other dudes there too. Life wasn't there, but it was a few more cats there who rap. They are definitely gonna keep things movin, and they weren't even downtalkin Game or on some "fuck that nigga!!!" type shit, they weren't sayin much about it at all. Fase was like "we still got the hottest niggas in the streets, even with the politics goin on" or somethin like that. So I can see them still movin some shit in the streets and holdin LA down, especially since most of the New West is down with them.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2005, 12:15:07 AM »
so game got kicked out of that hood basically.. who got his back now?

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2005, 12:19:25 AM »

You gotta admit, that very easy to say when you're not in his position. I aint defending him, but I can imagine anyone would WANT to help out as many homies as you could. But there's a difference between helpin' people out and having them depend on you.

right.....enuff said....

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2005, 07:26:34 AM »
10 bucks on 50 cent signing fase to gunit just to piss game off hahaha

50 probably done read Big Fase 100's interview and will try to convince him to start rapping again and sign him to G-Unot West   ;D

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2005, 08:49:01 AM »
@ R-Tistic: who from BWS is still down with Game?
Phat Rat
Wack Star
Mike Allred
etc...
?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2005, 08:54:22 AM »
Damn, money and fame is a real bitch. Either Phase is just real jealous of Game's success because he never made it as a rapper or Game is just fuckin' up. I think it's a little bit of both.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

ABN

« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2005, 09:35:57 AM »
Phat Rat
Wack Star
Mike Allred
etc...
?
those 3 mentioned are fucking with both sides and that´s how it is with a lof of the crew. but i think NJD said that PR´s only gonna work with BWS coz it was Game who brought him in coz he aint from Compton.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2005, 10:13:30 AM »
Phat Rat
Wack Star
Mike Allred
etc...
?

I donno, Mike Allred was at the base last nite with Fase and the rest. I heard somebody say Phat Rat was on "Game's side", but Duce who's one of the producer/engineers still at the base said he had talked to him recently or that they were cool. So I guess it is people who are on both sides.