Author Topic: Osama's Niece Poses in Racy Photo Shoot  (Read 372 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Osama's Niece Poses in Racy Photo Shoot
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2005, 09:43:53 AM »
This shows wat America is all about,show some ass and u are accepted in the society

right family, wrong individual.  fuck the bitch, the bin laden family does all types of business in the u.s.  the u.s. is about business and money.  that bitch probably isn't a terrorist anyway.  michael moore is a fucking moron and a hypocrite.  the guy demonizes the bushes just for shaking hands and doing business with the bin laden's and saudi royal family.  that is an egregious form of stereotyping.  every saudi is a not terrorist.  look at american terrorists.  the unabomber was turned in by his family.  tim mcveigh's family testified against him in court.  moore's demonization of the bin laden family is nothing more than guilt by association.  americans should know based on their own experience with terrorists that this is small minded thinking and often wrong.  don't slip into this same mode of flawed thinking.

word homie

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2005, 07:48:52 PM »
This shows wat America is all about,show some ass and u are accepted in the society

everyone point and laugh at the dickless wonder  ;D

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2005, 07:59:08 PM »
Did this heart ur feeling kid
United Arab States

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2005, 08:01:25 PM »
^lol@ heart my feelings

can we have moment of silnce please......he just killed it

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

biggeazy-e

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2005, 08:59:39 PM »

right family, wrong individual.  fuck the bitch, the bin laden family does all types of business in the u.s.  the u.s. is about business and money.  that bitch probably isn't a terrorist anyway.  michael moore is a fucking moron and a hypocrite.  the guy demonizes the bushes just for shaking hands and doing business with the bin laden's and saudi royal family.  that is an egregious form of stereotyping.  every saudi is a not terrorist.  look at american terrorists.  the unabomber was turned in by his family.  tim mcveigh's family testified against him in court.  moore's demonization of the bin laden family is nothing more than guilt by association.  americans should know based on their own experience with terrorists that this is small minded thinking and often wrong.  don't slip into this same mode of flawed thinking.

word homie

actually, no...

what you said 'sounds' very true, but, we dont know (very) much about mike moore outside of his documentaries(dont 'really' get to see his "real" thoughts about everybody....

i kinda agree with what you said, but, you need to realize that in making his documentaries, he was simply making a documentary.... every documentary is made for the same reason(s):

to get attention
to reveal some of the "inside"  shit that's going on
even kinda to persuade people (to gain followers/believers)

i use documentaries as a base to find truth.....

you'll never get a 100% real truth from watching a documentary, reading a book, etc... because they're ALL created with bias...

you could read a history book and find 100 things wrong for every 100 things you find that were true....

not trying to argue, just saying- know more about someone than a few movies/interviews that they've done before making a statement like that...

and for the record, if i only knew about M.M what i've seen in his documentaries/interviews, i'd agree with you 100% too... ;)
chevy fuck rice