Author Topic: Journalist Harry Allen describes "Islam" as hip-hop's "Official Religion".  (Read 548 times)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Journalist Harry Allen describes "Islam" as hip-hop's "Official Religion".
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2005, 09:53:37 AM »
bible, qu'ran, and any other books considered 'relgious texts' are all very old story books, the sooner u realise this, the better

religion has brought more deaths than it has good

The Predator

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2005, 10:03:38 AM »
'OFFICIAL Religion of hip-hop'

hahahahah

Fuckin Comedy

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2005, 11:22:46 AM »
Religion is the basis for intolerance in the world. 

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2005, 12:58:50 PM »
fuck religion.
I cant lie.sometimes i feel the same way.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2005, 06:08:50 PM »
bible, qu'ran, and any other books considered 'relgious texts' are all very old story books, the sooner u realise this, the better

I highly doubt you've ever read the Qu'ran.  You've probably peeked at the Bible, and due in part to your narrow, abbreviated worldview you've already came to similar conclusions about the Qu'ran without having read it.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2005, 11:11:19 PM »

I highly doubt you've ever read the Qu'ran.  You've probably peeked at the Bible, and due in part to your narrow, abbreviated worldview you've already came to similar conclusions about the Qu'ran without having read it.

why do your people hate freedom?

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2005, 02:18:16 AM »

He's white.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2005, 05:54:09 PM »

He's white.

not to me
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 12:15:49 AM by J Bananas tells no tales »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2005, 08:08:15 PM »
The only real religion is christian, and that's a fact, the son of god came to save us, he made many miracles and came back from the dead. It's not about a book, or an opinion, this shit is real, jesus existed like i exist and it's an historical fact. Islam is a ignorant religion. they always teach shit that looks inteligent but on the other side they kill themselves and beat their wifes all the time just to clean their honor. i respect mos def because he rap about real shit but i dont approve a violent religion like islam.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2005, 11:00:28 PM »
The only real religion is christian, and that's a fact, the son of god came to save us, he made many miracles and came back from the dead. It's not about a book, or an opinion, this shit is real, jesus existed like i exist and it's an historical fact. Islam is a ignorant religion. they always teach shit that looks inteligent but on the other side they kill themselves and beat their wifes all the time just to clean their honor. i respect mos def because he rap about real shit but i dont approve a violent religion like islam.

You have no knowledge of what your talking about.  If you could just realize what you are saying...

You said Jesus existed, like you exist, and that's a fact.  Muslims believe that Jesus was a man who existed on this Earth.  Jesus existed like you exist.  Jesus was a man, a human being, he was bound by the laws of the Creator, when he was hungry he ate, when he was tired he slept, and when he was in need, he made prayer and called upon the highest power for help.  Jesus is a man, Muhammad is a man, Moses was a man, I am a man, you are a man.  Jesus, Moses, Muhammad, and thousands of prophets known and unkown were men who were inspired by God; yet they were still servants of God.

Islam means submission to the highest power, and not associating any man or idol with that worship.  Now please try explaining to me what is ignorant about that?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2005, 11:13:40 PM »
^ Look at his fuckin picture... you expect him to know anything? The guy looks like he's jacking off looking at a Happy Meal...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2005, 04:33:38 AM »
u really need to go and open a book instead of relying on the news for all ur opinions.

Throwback

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2005, 04:55:38 AM »
wasn't jesus a jew.

Throwback

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2005, 04:57:02 AM »
and how is Islam a violent religion, your ignorant ass forgot about the Crusades ehh?