Author Topic: Journalist Harry Allen describes "Islam" as hip-hop's "Official Religion".  (Read 550 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: Journalist Harry Allen describes "Islam" as hip-hop's "Official Religion".
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2005, 05:52:31 AM »
The only real religion is christian, and that's a fact, the son of god came to save us, he made many miracles and came back from the dead. It's not about a book, or an opinion, this shit is real, jesus existed like i exist and it's an historical fact. Islam is a ignorant religion. they always teach shit that looks inteligent but on the other side they kill themselves and beat their wifes all the time just to clean their honor. i respect mos def because he rap about real shit but i dont approve a violent religion like islam.

You have no knowledge of what your talking about.  If you could just realize what you are saying...

You said Jesus existed, like you exist, and that's a fact.  Muslims believe that Jesus was a man who existed on this Earth.  Jesus existed like you exist.  Jesus was a man, a human being, he was bound by the laws of the Creator, when he was hungry he ate, when he was tired he slept, and when he was in need, he made prayer and called upon the highest power for help.  Jesus is a man, Muhammad is a man, Moses was a man, I am a man, you are a man.  Jesus, Moses, Muhammad, and thousands of prophets known and unkown were men who were inspired by God; yet they were still servants of God.

Islam means submission to the highest power, and not associating any man or idol with that worship.  Now please try explaining to me what is ignorant about that?

of course he's man, that's why it's so extraordinary. A god incarnated in a man

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2005, 05:53:05 AM »
The only real religion is christian, and that's a fact, the son of god came to save us, he made many miracles and came back from the dead. It's not about a book, or an opinion, this shit is real, jesus existed like i exist and it's an historical fact. Islam is a ignorant religion. they always teach shit that looks inteligent but on the other side they kill themselves and beat their wifes all the time just to clean their honor. i respect mos def because he rap about real shit but i dont approve a violent religion like islam.
and how is Islam a violent religion, your ignorant ass forgot about the Crusades ehh?

i'm talkin about precept and 2005

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2005, 07:11:18 AM »
^ u idiot  :-[
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2005, 07:53:23 AM »
i'd like to see the historical evidence that jesus existed except for ancient storybook

that goes for the rest of those storybook characters all religious people believe in

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2005, 08:32:43 AM »

^^^Now does that even sound logical?  God praying to himself?  God going to the bathroom? 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2005, 01:28:40 PM »
and how is Islam a violent religion, your ignorant ass forgot about the Crusades ehh?

i'm talkin about precept and 2005

LMAO... you're just about as retarded as you look... and that's saying a lot...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2005, 04:58:56 PM »
bible, qu'ran, and any other books considered 'relgious texts' are all very old story books, the sooner u realise this, the better

religion has brought more deaths than it has good

I highly doubt you've ever read the Qu'ran.  You've probably peeked at the Bible, and due in part to your narrow, abbreviated worldview you've already came to similar conclusions about the Qu'ran without having read it.

well the arabs who commit suicide just to get others killed do know the quran you can trust that. Denying the fact that religion is the cause of a lot of violence is just stupid. It can of course be positive too, but it's not like people who really know their religion well are not gonna be violent, some are, some ain't.

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2006, 08:06:20 AM »

^^^Now does that even sound logical?  God praying to himself?  God going to the bathroom? 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Eihtball

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2006, 08:30:20 AM »
I think ya'll are too hard on religion.  Yeah, there's a lot of violence and hatred that results from it, but most of that is caused by ignorant people, not religion itself.  It's stupid to judge any religion by the handful of extremists (and they are just a handful, nothing more) who espouse violent, racist, ignorant beliefs and then claim they're just doing the work of the creator.  Some people just use their religion as an excuse to do bad shit if they think their higher power would approve.  The fact is, religion can (and has) done a lot of good for people - I've known many cats who gave up gangbanging, smoking, alcoholism, and other shit that was ruining their lives and went straight after they converted to Islam or Christianity.  And many of them also don't approve of all the violence and ignorance that goes on in their respected communities (well, except for the NOIers).  I'm neither a Christian nor a Muslim myself, but I can appreciate the good and the bad.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2006, 06:01:36 AM »
bible, qu'ran, and any other books considered 'relgious texts' are all very old story books, the sooner u realise this, the better

religion has brought more deaths than it has good

I highly doubt you've ever read the Qu'ran.  You've probably peeked at the Bible, and due in part to your narrow, abbreviated worldview you've already came to similar conclusions about the Qu'ran without having read it.

well the arabs who commit suicide just to get others killed do know the quran you can trust that. Denying the fact that religion is the cause of a lot of violence is just stupid. It can of course be positive too, but it's not like people who really know their religion well are not gonna be violent, some are, some ain't.

I wasn't even speaking about violence.  I wasn't even talking about that issue in my reply, the only statement I said was that I doubted that the person making claims about the Qu'ran had actually read the Qu'ran.

As far as violence goes, Islam is not a non-violent religion, and I wouldn't claim that it is.  The Qu'ran itself justifies fighting against oppression...

Verse 42:41-42 English translation...

...Indeed if any do help and defend themselves
After wrong done to them,
there is no cause of blame,
The blame is only against those who oppress...
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2006, 07:17:19 AM »

lol you a joke man... did you know that constantine or the romans killed every last single christian that was living by the old way that means not believing in that jesus(isa) was the son  of god  the last 1s were in egypt and they got slaughtered by the romans cuz the romans believe that god must have a son and so the bible was changed how can a human change the words of god and how can it now be the only real religion ask your self that....  and Islam is not violent its  a peacefull religion. if your saying islam is a violent religion cuz of those terorist then you must be a laugh 2 cuz terorist are angry they are full of hate and hate and love blinds people  it makes people do crazy things.. for an example someone comes to you house and claims you must give half of the house to him and you cant do anything against it what do you do say OK or what??? and another example if someone kills your family or your people and you cant do anything against it  what do you do do you say OK or what???
and as for the wifes hitting fuck off man do you really believe every islamic man does that if there is a  rotten apple in the tree doesnt mean directly the whole tree is rotten??? and do you really believe there arent christians or so called christians that dont hit the wifes? man you need to think before you take conclusions your like my ex comrad who said that I robbed him cuz he did something behind my back and i robbed him cuz of revenge but I didnt and now I know he did what he did so his got double fucked someone robbed him and I did my thing..

(jesus/isa never said he was a god and he will comeback to make everything clear and he shall be asked by god with our ears open "have you said that you was my son" and he will make clear he didnt and that he isnt. by the way how can christians believe isa/jesus died??? if his son of god. he didnt die.. we muslims dont believe he died but the traitor who betrayed him died cuz a servent of god can not be killed by a trator nor can he be killed by a human)

SO fuck all you whos saying shit about the islam that its bad and that its this cuz you know nothing about it. even most of the muslims dont know everything about it even I dont know everything about it(Im young) but i know enough and  there is 5 things to be a muslim that you must do: believe there is 1 god and only 1 god  praying 5 times a day  giving money the poors   the ramadan     and last and not a must go just once in your lifetime to the kaäba atleast if you can...

this a lil bit off topic but wanna set things straight like nas said people running their mouth crazy
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 07:22:59 AM by BacktoWacko »

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2006, 08:14:53 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You got any proof that the bible was changed to add the part about Jesus saying he was the son of God? Other than a Dan Brown book. If Jesus never said he was the son of God then why didn't the Jews accept him? Okay maybe that was added in too. Maybe they did accept him but it was changed to spread anti-semitism. So then why don't more recently found gospel's like the Book of Phillip recite Jesus as denouncing any affiliation to the son of God. If it were so easy to disprove it then no human being with an IQ over 100 would believe. Just leave it at faith. I belive this, you believe that. You can explain why you belive what you belive but to try and proove that one is true while the other is a lie is just plain stupid.

How about an all knowing being who has the power to do anything wasting his time to create a bunch of idiot human beings for the sole purpose of worshipping him? Does that sound logical? It sounds petty, ridiculous, and conceited. Of course that only if you try and see it logically. There isn't much logic in spirituality if any. If there was then there wouldn't be so many athiests.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2006, 08:53:05 AM »
do dinosaurs have souls too?

killed.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2006, 11:14:11 AM »

You got any proof that the bible was changed to add the part about Jesus saying he was the son of God? Other than a Dan Brown book. If Jesus never said he was the son of God then why didn't the Jews accept him? Okay maybe that was added in too. Maybe they did accept him but it was changed to spread anti-semitism. So then why don't more recently found gospel's like the Book of Phillip recite Jesus as denouncing any affiliation to the son of God. If it were so easy to disprove it then no human being with an IQ over 100 would believe. Just leave it at faith. I belive this, you believe that. You can explain why you belive what you belive but to try and proove that one is true while the other is a lie is just plain stupid.

How about an all knowing being who has the power to do anything wasting his time to create a bunch of idiot human beings for the sole purpose of worshipping him? Does that sound logical? It sounds petty, ridiculous, and conceited. Of course that only if you try and see it logically. There isn't much logic in spirituality if any. If there was then there wouldn't be so many athiests.

maybe I dont got any prove.. all of us will see when jesus returns.. maybe not in my life time but that day will come.

and as for the part of the jews most jews just suck ass If I would see them burn I would pick up the popcorn and watch. I dont know there is just something thats so fucked up about them when farao was here they were searching for sympathie they got it then they started troubling all over again when hitler was here they searched for sympathie then they start troubling all over again now they fucking palastin all most makes me wanna kill'm all... afcourse cant say all jews are like that but they just suck...(this is my opinion cuz just cant stand they way they are doing shit. same as the way americans are doing but the hate and slaughter of the muslims has to come sooner or later it was all said and invasion will start on the land of babylon(iraq and iran).

anywayz my point was to the suck ass that said that the only real religion was christian  and the bullshit about the islam he was shitting...

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2006, 11:36:37 AM »

maybe I dont got any prove.. all of us will see when jesus returns.. maybe not in my life time but that day will come.

and as for the part of the jews most jews just suck ass If I would see them burn I would pick up the popcorn and watch. I dont know there is just something thats so fucked up about them when farao was here they were searching for sympathie they got it then they started troubling all over again when hitler was here they searched for sympathie then they start troubling all over again now they fucking palastin all most makes me wanna kill'm all... afcourse cant say all jews are like that but they just suck...(this is my opinion cuz just cant stand they way they are doing shit. same as the way americans are doing but the hate and slaughter of the muslims has to come sooner or later it was all said and invasion will start on the land of babylon(iraq and iran).

anywayz my point was to the suck ass that said that the only real religion was christian  and the bullshit about the islam he was shitting...
im feelin the avi  ;D bang, hoodstock gang.