Author Topic: City Life By Bad Lucc  (Read 498 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
City Life By Bad Lucc
« on: December 27, 2005, 08:54:41 AM »
I dont care this song needs good promotion and radio airplay...better yet a VIDEO!!!! this song is way too good to stay in the closet!!!!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: City Life By Bad Lucc
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 09:10:54 AM »
Its incredible, such a banger its ridiculous, nothing but heat! The intro is so good but when the beat drops...Damn! And bad lucc has skills and he shows that plus a different vibe than others possess or try to do! Glad dubcnn was able to bring it to the public like that and get people into the music!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

ABN

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 09:12:31 AM »
link?

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2005, 10:01:17 AM »

ABN

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2005, 10:09:40 AM »
from which month coz it´s not on the main page.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2005, 12:10:44 PM »
October

"Bad Lucc" Is Coming Your Way - October 26, 2005 By : Rud
Does that bother you? Well it should; as Bad Lucc in this case takes the form of Terence Harden, an artist who has evolved from the streets of Los Angeles and adopted the pseudonym Bad Lucc. Earlier this month some of you will have noticed the name Bad Lucc on the release we covered by NV, "Go Hard Or Go Home." Since then Watts MC Bad Lucc has been in touch to provide us with audio from his latest projects, which include his forthcoming solo album and the follow up to the group release The Westurn Union "Jackin 4 DJ's" which consisted of himself and Damani. That mixtape along with the new tracks are available for download below courtest of Bad Lucc. Firstly a little background on Bad Lucc;

It was the influence of his older sister that drew him towards hip-hop: "My sister wrote my first rap when I was 10 years old. I performed it at a get-together in front of family and friends and their reaction was like no other. I owe her my life" he reveals

From there Bad Lucc worked tirelessly to hone his writing skills and went on to write his first rap in 1995 after becoming intrigued by a couple of his closest friends as they performed in a battle at the high school lunch tables. "They were just so dope I had to get down", he proclaims. From there he took the route of battling competitors which gained him the attention and respect from various urban-driven record labels and famed artists such as Jadakiss and Swiss Beats. Bad Lucc has a signature style while maintaining the ability to transcend both audience and region. Bad Lucc states quite simply: "The streets made me. Now they have to listen. From the block to the boardroom."

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/october05/bad_lucc-city_life-ft-toussaint-(dubcnn).mp3
http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/october05/bad_lucc-where_you_from-(dubcnn).mp3

;D

ABN

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2005, 12:42:24 PM »
props, damn this shit´s nice as fuck. been sleepin on this cat, gotta check out the other joint aswell coz City Life´s nice.

Intriago33

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2005, 01:08:18 PM »
It's a real shame this track won't get the props it deserves.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2005, 06:44:44 PM »
City Life is an incredible track, no doubt.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Intriago33

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2005, 01:32:11 PM »
What's Bad Lucc's plans with this track?

He should be tryna send this to all sorts of mixtapes coming out. It certainly seems like a too bigger oppurtunity to let it slip away.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2005, 04:12:11 AM »
Spoke to him yesterday he said much love for the feedback and support - dunno what'll be done witht eh track yet but he is releasing a street album early next year, dubcnn will be premiering!

ABN

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2005, 04:21:59 AM »
peeps need to stop sleeping on this joint, he may not be a lyrical giant or nothing but this shit´s crazy.

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2006, 07:27:26 PM »
Thanks for all the love my people. Props to my boy "Rud" who stays supporting me and my cause.

Its good to hear that people enjoy the song. I tried to paint a picture inside of 4 minutes, ya feel. It just felt good, ya know. Im working on my "street album" as we speak. Im about 7 songs deep. All original. I plan on having it done by the end of Jan. or the beginning of Feb. "City Life" will be on this album including about 12 more joints as well. I'm going hard with this one and I will be trying to get "City Life" poppin on the radio soon. All in all, its good to hear what the people think and I appreciate all of your opinions.

Peace and GOD bless,

The Boy Bad Lucc
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 07:29:17 PM by Lucc »

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2006, 09:24:01 PM »
Thats Good!!! Props to you man!!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2006, 09:31:24 PM »
Yea this is definitely some heat. I finally met him last week, he definitely got some heat