Author Topic: united states exporting violence to canada  (Read 444 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: united states exporting violence to canada
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2005, 11:18:07 PM »
This is what people aint understanding about t dot

toronto is not a dangerous city, it just has dangerous elements and certain areas thats it.

toronto is an extreme safe city, unless ure from the hoods or affiliated in any way.

78 murders only?

u have to understand. we dont have the economic disparities and poverty some parts of the states do. we have a much more secure safety net/. a completely different social culture. a govt that DOESNT want to see its minorities self destruct and we dont face gun stores on every block.

of those 78 murders, almost 60 were hand guns. Almost 80% of homicides were comited by guns. that means the homicides are patterned.

basically the blocks are real hot right now. toronto over all is safe unless block beef spills over into no mans lands and public places like malls/downtowns.

all of torontos hoods are gettin restless mayne, the shit is gonna get alost worse . the next 2 -3 years are gonna be fucked up cuz alot of man dem locked up are coming home from a series of big raids in late 90s early 00s.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

Re: united states exporting violence to canada
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2005, 03:06:03 AM »
Of course Canadians can't object or not watch the violent material being exported. It's an insult to the Canadian citizens.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE