Author Topic: Benzino ethers feminem and scumaster flex + more (link inside)  (Read 765 times)

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
Benzino ethers feminem and scumaster flex + more (link inside)
« on: December 28, 2005, 11:01:52 AM »
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

J Bananas

Re: Benzino ethers feminem and scumaster flex + more (link inside)
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 11:21:45 AM »
please dont front, benzino is a 40 year old mulatto who doesn't have the skills or credibility to "ether" lil jon.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2005, 12:41:36 PM »
please dont front, benzino is a 40 year old mulatto who doesn't have the skills or credibility to "ether" lil jon.
amen!

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2005, 12:45:05 PM »
benzino is a faggot, anyone who listens to that fuck should be shot in the left ball

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2005, 12:47:29 PM »
I never heard a song by Gayzino before, don't think I will ever need to again

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2005, 12:48:23 PM »
i thought he quit rapping

Eihtball

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2005, 12:51:07 PM »
I'd laugh at Benzino if he wasn't so fucking pathetic, and if it wasn't so obvious that every guest on his albums is blackmailed into appearing with the threat of negative coverage in The Source.  He's pretty much destroyed The Source's credibility by being involved with them, and now he tries to restore credibility by attacking Eminem and claiming he's trying to save hip-hop.  As if following bandwagons the way he does (getting Lil Jon on his albums) is really going to save shit.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2005, 01:06:59 PM »
i thought he quit rapping

he never started.

-KIDRENEGADE-

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2005, 01:25:45 PM »
I'd laugh at Benzino if he wasn't so fucking pathetic, and if it wasn't so obvious that every guest on his albums is blackmailed into appearing with the threat of negative coverage in The Source.  He's pretty much destroyed The Source's credibility by being involved with them, and now he tries to restore credibility by attacking Eminem and claiming he's trying to save hip-hop.  As if following bandwagons the way he does (getting Lil Jon on his albums) is really going to save shit.

and getting a 2Pac verse on his album but that didnt get his album to sell did it

Eihtball

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2005, 01:31:05 PM »
and getting a 2Pac verse on his album but that didnt get his album to sell did it

Yeah, that too.  Plus he got Scott Storch to do a lame "Lean Back" rip-off for him as well, not to mention he ripped off the hook.  Anyone who's serious about "saving" hip-hop wouldn't be doing the very things that's killing it right now.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2005, 01:39:49 PM »
oh yea and i forgot to mention him trying to do reggaeton when the only spanish word he probably knows is hola

Jome

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2005, 03:49:30 PM »
please dont front... this is hot

Don't be a moron, Benzino can't son Flex, or actually anybody, after this lil incident:

BENZINO MAD

It looks like Benzino has lost his damn mind again. In a recent issue of Ozone Magazine, the publication cited Benzino as the "Most Successful Extortionist" and proceeded to thrash Ray for squandering the once most recognized and respected hip-hop magazine because of personal bullshit (It's a great read by the way). So what does Benzino do? He calls down to Ozone's editor, Julia Beverly, and gives the magazine a piece of his mind. Amidst his ramblings which consisted of calling Ozone "Slut Monkeys" (that's a new one), Benzino drops his phone number and let's the magazine know that they ain't shit. Funny thing is that the voicemail has since been uploaded to Ozone's website for everyone to read! And boy I tell ya…Benzino makes a complete jackass out of himself. On top of that, Benzino drops his phone number! So if you take a listen on the Ozone website you can get the 7 digits directly to Benzino's cell phone (funny because his voicemail box is full for some strange reason).

Julia then goes on Hot 97 with Funkmaster Flex (who also has had his rifts with Benzino) and a few other issues get aired out. She says that Mays and Benzino made even worse threats such as "shitting on her face" and "killing her." Not to mention the fact that he said "Do you want this big black ----" and continuously calls her a "cracker." Flex goes on to call Benzino "disgusting" and was pretty bewildered by the whole situation. Julia also mentions that she is owed money from the publication (further making the point that the magazine runs bad business). *sigh* Benzino…bruh you keep digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole. - Andreas Hale

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2005, 04:41:00 PM »
i bet the guy who started this thread feels dumb

smp4life

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2005, 08:19:41 PM »
Holy Christ that sucked bad. He has no flow and no lyrics.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2005, 05:31:39 AM »
give up benzino

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson