Author Topic: And 2005's Most Overrated Album Is...  (Read 644 times)

Elevz

Re: And 2005's Most Overrated Album Is...
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2005, 02:42:59 AM »
are you sure 'The Massacre' isnt the most overrated album this year? "We Major", "Touch The Sky", "Drive Slow", and "Crack Music" themselves are >>>>> than any track on 'The Massacre' except for "Ski Mask Way" maybe

Hereby I nominate "We Major" as the most overrated track of 2005. Have you ever heard Nas drop an incredibly wack verse like that? Or how about that half-ass talented ReallyDoe using default rhymes? The verses don't match. And how about Kanye extending the track by two minutes just to talk a little, just so he can show off with his over-produced beat a little? It's a good beat overall, but it should have been toned down. That song is more overrated than the album, I tell you.

wcsoldier

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2005, 06:05:16 AM »
Kanye and Common albums .. by far , mostly coz of the annoying (yes) production . Quik one was overrated a lil on the board too and Warren G one hated for no reason (outside the bootleg thing)

Paul

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2005, 06:35:51 AM »
tha documentary most overrated album of the year for me, well overhyped, closely followed by kanye and common(really good album, hardly any songs and beats become quite repetative)

warren g - in the mid nite hour is the most underrated this is easily a 4 mic album, very solid with only 1 weak song for me(wheels keep spinnin)
funkyfreshintheflesh

wcsoldier

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2005, 06:41:14 AM »
tha documentary most overrated album of the year for me, well overhyped, closely followed by kanye and common(really good album, hardly any songs and beats become quite repetative)

warren g - in the mid nite hour is the most underrated this is easily a 4 mic album, very solid with only 1 weak song for me(wheels keep spinnin)
the doc has the best production for an album this year but yeah when it comes to lyrics ...  :-X

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2005, 07:22:36 AM »
50 cent

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2005, 07:25:22 AM »
The Massacre is the most overrated album this year. It's beyond me how anyone can release such a garbage album.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2005, 07:52:03 AM »
Yall people keep saying 50s album is overated when really its not...Most people do not put this album in a very high regard.

wcsoldier

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2005, 07:56:05 AM »
Yall people keep saying 50s album is overated when really its not...Most people do not put this album in a very high regard.
exactly . Find me one board (outside G units) where this album is acclaimed

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2005, 08:11:39 AM »
The Massacre is the most overrated album this year. It's beyond me how anyone can release such a garbage album.

Ain't that the truth.
Late Registration is a tight album as far as I'm concerned. Oh wel, everyone's got their own opinion...

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2005, 08:14:19 AM »

yeah and not just boards on the internet...many of my friends and people I know dont like this album and think 50 fell off but they do overate the Games album!

mauzip

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2005, 08:15:40 AM »

yeah and not just boards on the internet...many of my friends and people I know dont like this album and think 50 fell off but they do overate the Games album!

look at his album sales

Throwback

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2005, 08:25:06 AM »
its this one or games album.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2005, 08:29:59 AM »

look at his album sales

How is album sales relevant to being overated or underated...I bought the album but I think its overated. Not everyone who bought the album enjoys it or thinks it good. I threw my Encore album in the trash after I listend to it.

mauzip

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2005, 08:53:14 AM »

look at his album sales

How is album sales relevant to being overated or underated...I bought the album but I think its overated. Not everyone who bought the album enjoys it or thinks it good. I threw my Encore album in the trash after I listend to it.

By buying that album you are already overrating it. Don't tell me differently.

Happy new year.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2005, 10:15:13 AM »

look at his album sales

By buying that album you are already overrating it. Don't tell me differently.

Happy new year.

lol...so your saying when I buy an album Im "rating"  it, if its good or bad?

Happy New Year