Author Topic: Obie Trice shot, fortunately in good condition  (Read 705 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Obie Trice shot, fortunately in good condition
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2005, 01:23:47 PM »
glad to see the dude is doing well

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2005, 01:30:04 PM »
oh fuck, I think this guy is equal to 2Pac now  :o

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2005, 04:00:35 PM »
Oh damn, this sucks if it's legit. Obie's a good artist, imo. Here's to a speedy recovery.

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2005, 06:48:14 PM »
pow one to the head, why aint he dead

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2005, 08:11:07 PM »
Rapper Obie Trice Shot on Detroit Freeway
Sign In to E-Mail This
Printer-Friendly
Save Article
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: December 31, 2005
Filed at 8:44 a.m. ET

DETROIT (AP) -- Obie Trice was shot early Saturday while driving on a city highway, police said. Trice, a Detroit native and protege of Eminem, was on the Lodge Freeway at about 1:10 a.m. when his vehicle was shot at by someone in another car, said Michigan State Police Sgt. Mario Gonzales.

Trice managed to continue driving and exited the freeway in the suburb of Southfield, where his girlfriend, who also was in the vehicle, flagged down police, Gonzales said. The girlfriend wasn't wounded.

He was taken to Providence Hospital, where he was treated and released, said hospital spokesman Brian Taylor.

There were no suspects in the shooting, which was under investigation by state police detectives, Gonzales said.

Trice has performed on Eminem records and with 50 Cent. His 2003 debut album ''Cheers'' was produced by Eminem, and he also had a small part in the feature film ''8 Mile.''

he'll be platinum in no time
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2006, 01:41:31 AM »
he'll be platinum in no time

LMFAO! Real shit though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2006, 05:03:14 AM »
Obie got shot in the head so this aint no publicity stunt.
Ohh shit,glad he's ok.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2006, 08:29:39 AM »
to me it seems like a robbery gone wrong.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2006, 11:55:04 AM »
random I'm glad hes ok though, I wonder who would want to shoot at Obie tho?

was it really in the head?

-KIDRENEGADE-

ABN

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2006, 01:49:33 PM »
random I'm glad hes ok though, I wonder who would want to shoot at Obie tho?

was it really in the head?
according to his manager he got shot in the head.

Tha Crip

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2006, 02:12:54 PM »
thats nuts, in the head, hope he has a quick recovery, his albums sopposed to be coming soon isnt it, im a big fan of obie and unlike some people i liked cheers that shit got major play in my car bak in the end of 03, i remember jammin to Lady in the car i was in on the way to the bar for my 19th birthday and at that time and that area i was in 19 is the age u gotta be to be able to drink legally, hes gonna gonna be huge now if he continues to rap.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2006, 06:09:32 PM »
damn this one lucky nigga, first he gets signed with eminem.....guarenteed platinum with him, then he gets the best dre beats dre done in time on cheers, now he gets shot, nigga done made his career

by the way......50 and game >>obie......

obie got nice lines, but you need more than that, its not like his lines are amazing or anything which puts him on another level to 50 or game, he got given sooo much with his first album, but he failed.....best dre beats, even some of ems beats were aiight......and yet, he dropped a album that only em fans feel....and got some teeth....nigga pleez

he better come at niggaz this time around.......he got potential no doubt, but he need the first single treatment to blow up.......why the fuck he put out teeth over 'oh'? and em better giv him some nice beats instead of passing him weak pop shit

anyways hope nigga gets better soon,lol

pz

Mr. Humonculous

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2006, 10:15:31 PM »
Rapper Obie Trice Shot In The Head On Detroit Freeway
By Nolan Strong

Obie Trice was shot this morning (Dec. 31) while driving on a freeway in Detroit, Michigan.

The rapper was traveling on The Lodge Freeway just after 1:00 am, when someone in another vehicle open-fired on the car Trice was driving, with his girlfriend as a passenger.

"He got shot in the head," Obie Trice's manager Terry Wilson told AllHipHop.com. "He was driving his Range Rover on the Lodge Freeway, after leaving a Mike Epps after party."

According to police, a wounded Obie Trice continued driving and exited in the suburb of Southfield, where his girlfriend flagged down police officers.

Trice was rushed to the hospital, treated and released.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2006, 12:20:53 AM »
damn this one lucky nigga, first he gets signed with eminem.....guarenteed platinum with him, then he gets the best dre beats dre done in time on cheers, now he gets shot, nigga done made his career

obie got nice lines, but you need more than that, its not like his lines are amazing or anything which puts him on another level to 50 or game, he got given sooo much with his first album, but he failed.....best dre beats, even some of ems beats were aiight......and yet, he dropped a album that only em fans feel....and got some teeth....nigga pleez

he better come at niggaz this time around.......he got potential no doubt, but he need the first single treatment to blow up.......why the fuck he put out teeth over 'oh'? and em better giv him some nice beats instead of passing him weak pop shit

anyways hope nigga gets better soon,lol

pz

Word.  I don't think there's any way Obie is gonna have anywhere near the production that Cheers had.  Not only were they some of Dre's sickest post 2001 beats, but he actually gave Obie a verse (a long one at that).  With Eminem falling COMPLETELY off the map lyrically and production that puts you to sleep, this album will not come close to Cheers.

wcsoldier

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2006, 12:23:52 AM »

obie got nice lines, but you need more than that, its not like his lines are amazing or anything which puts him on another level to 50 or game, he got given sooo much with his first album, but he failed.....best dre beats, even some of ems beats were aiight......and yet, he dropped a album that only em fans feel....
pz
1) Obie went platinum
             2) Obie >>>> 50 and Game
             3) just got nice lines ? listen to Don't come down
             4) even Em haters said Obie album was dope n overlooked

Cheers should go more than platinum. 2 reasons : 50 stole the show in 2003 AND yep you right Got some Teeth was horrible ( The set up wasn't a good choice too). Em's choices are nonsenses when it comes to pick 1st singles (he wanted If I can't instead of In Da club  ??? :-X). I hope his 2nd album will have less guests but with Interscope I doubt he'll release an album this year