Author Topic: If Kobe isn't MVP, its going to be  (Read 698 times)

$do11a biLL$

If Kobe isn't MVP, its going to be
« on: December 31, 2005, 11:24:44 AM »

no question about it

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: If Kobe isn't MVP, its going to be
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2005, 11:31:02 AM »
Nah

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2005, 11:34:22 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 12:40:34 PM by Kobe Bryant 62 pts In 3 Quarters WOW!!!! »

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2005, 11:41:55 AM »
fuck no

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2005, 12:33:07 PM »
Kobe?? you must be a fan. Although he has so much talent around him...im really feelin Billups so far. They lose Larry Brown....and the team is even better then last year. He's been the glue holdin all that talent together. Ive been behind this guy for a minute...its time he gets his due.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2005, 12:55:38 PM »
Yeah it's tough to really give an MVP award to a team thats very well coached and the whole team is basically playing really good. 

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2005, 12:57:26 PM »
Yeah it's tough to really give an MVP award to a team thats very well coached and the whole team is basically playing really good. 

ahem....Steve Nash...ahem.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2005, 12:58:53 PM »
I was about to modify the message and put that PGs get it in that case.  Although there is a difference between Nash and Billups.  Nash wasnt the best on his team and Billups is.  The best player on that Suns team was Amare

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2005, 01:07:16 PM »
I was about to modify the message and put that PGs get it in that case.  Although there is a difference between Nash and Billups.  Nash wasnt the best on his team and Billups is.  The best player on that Suns team was Amare

exactly, so if Nash could be an MVP...Billups definetely could. Plus, Detroit (up to this point) is playing at such an unbelievable level. I mean, theyre REALLY good right now. The Suns started off hot last year....but then got crushed by San Antonio when they played by almost 30. Detroit is beating everybody....and crushing the weaker teams. Plus with the coaching change they had, they needed some oncourt leadership...and Billups is that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2005, 05:07:13 PM »
LMAO@Billups over Kobe...You have to be out your fuckin mind if you honestly think Billups is as valuable to his team as Kobe. Tone, you're such a fuckin' blatant hater man...LOL, Kobe has already captured 3 player of the week awards (including 2 consecutive honors). That's more than anyone so far...After this suspension, look for him to really tear the league up, more so than he already has been...Kobe=MVP...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2005, 05:19:33 PM »
Elton Brand - THE END
Ranks #1 in the NBA in Efficiency Ranking(30.22)
Ranks #2 in the NBA in Offensive Rebounds(99.0)
Ranks #2 in the NBA in Total Efficiency Points(816.0)
Ranks #2 in the NBA in Efficiency Ranking Per 48 Minutes(36.57)
Ranks #3 in the NBA in Blocks(71.0)
Ranks #2 in the NBA in Offensive Rebounds Per Game(3.7)
Ranks #5 in the NBA in Field-Goal Percentage(0.537)
All That and still not even shooting a three pointer

AND HE IS A PF, NOT A POINT GUARD!

« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 05:23:01 PM by E-Crazy »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2005, 05:26:03 PM »
Yeah the top 2 vote getters should be Brand and and James at this point of the season but since the people voting are idiots it will go to Billups or even Hamilton lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 05:28:56 PM by Javy »

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2005, 11:51:46 PM »
LMAO@Billups over Kobe...You have to be out your fuckin mind if you honestly think Billups is as valuable to his team as Kobe. Tone, you're such a fuckin' blatant hater man...LOL, Kobe has already captured 3 player of the week awards (including 2 consecutive honors). That's more than anyone so far...After this suspension, look for him to really tear the league up, more so than he already has been...Kobe=MVP...PeACe

shut up man. Kobe is OBVIOUSLY more valuable to his particular team. But thats only because his team is shit. But Billups shouldnt be punished because he has an amazing squad. Billups has been underrated ever since college in my opinion. Shit, even IN college this dood was off the chain and underrated. He just didnt get the national spotlight that Iverson was getting at the time. Its harder to shine as an individual when youre part of a great team. When youre on a shitty team, its easy to stand out. Back when i was younger (like 14), i was in this summer league playin ball. A homie of mine ran the league, and the building of teams. There was like 5 or 6 of us that were the best in the league. I told him to put me on a shitty squad so i could see how good id be playin on that team. My team sucked lol But i was scoring like 25+ points per game. I looked like the MVP...even tho there were about 4 or 5 other players in the league as good as me. Their teams were much better. Does that mean i deserve it more then them? No.

acbaylove

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2006, 02:54:01 AM »
If Kobe isn't MVP (but he is), i say Billups too. Even if i don't like him and the way he plays (too much individual, too much one on one.. without Brown he's doing whatever the fuck he wanna do, in offence), i gotta recognize he's leading the Pistons expecially in offence, and he's leading them to an incredible record. But a player i love to see and i'd love to give him an MVP award is Paul Pierce. I know he'll not win this trophy, but i just wanted to say it.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2006, 05:20:07 PM »
If Kobe isn't MVP (but he is), i say Billups too. Even if i don't like him and the way he plays (too much individual, too much one on one.. without Brown he's doing whatever the fuck he wanna do, in offence), i gotta recognize he's leading the Pistons expecially in offence, and he's leading them to an incredible record. But a player i love to see and i'd love to give him an MVP award is Paul Pierce. I know he'll not win this trophy, but i just wanted to say it.

u like Kobe's game....but DONT like Billups cus you say HE'S too one on one?