Author Topic: I have a new girl!!!I think im in love.  (Read 1742 times)

DAYUM

Re: I have a new girl!!!I think im in love.
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2006, 10:07:22 PM »
your wack for bieng in love

and your moms is wack,for haveing your wack ass.

its all good dude i can understand why you feel that way.
good luck with you and your relationship
but your still a bitch for falling in love and then bragging about it on the internet
(Nigga fuck u,yo city, yo set,and your family name)..........I pay for the room ,and still be in pimp mode bitch.......(. you say im a bitch for falling in love!)then whats your old man then,and the rest of them bitch made ass niggaz in your fam..die slow nigga.......Im the king of this sit lil.boy.ya betta show some respect,and bow down rookie........................better yet, get off my dick.and go mac on some hoes.you will come out a better man fag.

your just a fuckin idiot

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2006, 09:23:55 PM »
Juice? Son, are you on crack?...I was askin' if you got some pussy.
I understand perfectly on what you was talking about....but sorry holmez, the question was still stupid...you entered a thread about me haveing a girlfriend...and by the powers that be,you still came in and ask, did I get the pussy.pardon me, "PUSSYSAUCE".yeah, I would say that was a dumb question..................now get your pussy sauce smelling ass out my face.
LMAO
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2006, 09:54:14 PM »
I understand perfectly on what you was talking about....but sorry holmez, the question was still stupid...you entered a thread about me haveing a girlfriend...and by the powers that be,you still came in and ask, did I get the pussy.pardon me, "PUSSYSAUCE".yeah, I would say that was a dumb question..................now get your pussy sauce smelling ass out my face.
LMAO
LMAO at NIK getting clowned by Hempside, embarrasing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2006, 09:00:53 PM »
LMAO
LMAO at NIK getting clowned by Hempside, embarrasing.

LOLLLLLL. You've got to be kidding me. You mean to tell me that you're seriously on this guys level?  :-X

herpes

« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2006, 09:09:46 PM »
i got a new girl 2, she jus dont know it yet... imma make her fall in love with me lol.... btw im gonelol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2006, 09:34:37 PM »
i got a new girl 2, she jus dont know it yet... imma make her fall in love with me lol.... btw im gonelol

She's already dead, Tommy boy...

herpes

« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2006, 04:41:24 PM »

huh???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2006, 04:54:14 PM »

huh???

Fuck that shit...Why was she calling me names, huh?

herpes

« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2006, 06:13:12 PM »

huh???

oooooooo i get what your saying now, she didnt mean nothing by it, shes jus pms'ing. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2006, 09:37:51 AM »

huh???

oooooooo i get what your saying now, she didnt mean nothing by it, shes jus pms'ing. 

Being Jewish doesn't mean you have a big nose and it surely doesn't mean you marry dolphins...I had to let that bitch know how it goes down in Tel-Aviv.

:scarface:
BRRRRRRAAAADT

herpes

« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2006, 12:09:35 PM »

huh???

Being Jewish doesn't mean you have a big nose and it surely doesn't mean you marry dolphins...I had to let that bitch know how it goes down in Tel-Aviv.

BRRRRRRAAAADT
well as long as you let her know what the score was, cuz she didnt believe me when i told her the score

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2006, 02:43:39 PM »

huh???

BRRRRRRAAAADT
well as long as you let her know what the score was, cuz she didnt believe me when i told her the score

112-99...It was a close one, but we came through...

rik

« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2006, 04:13:42 PM »

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2006, 12:16:37 AM »

huh???

BRRRRRRAAAADT
a mayne, move that convoe to the love letter section or something....you cats sound corny ass fuck.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2006, 12:17:57 AM »
this thread is worthless without pics.

Congrats hemp
LMAO...wow classic.
I still be trippen off that shit today.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.