Author Topic: dubcnn under investigation?  (Read 1745 times)

spencer10

• Lil Geezy
Re: dubcnn under investigation?
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2006, 05:42:31 PM »
 :-\

J Bananas

« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2006, 06:10:03 PM »
I'm loading my tech-22 with fragment tipped bullets as we speak

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2006, 06:14:17 PM »
RIAA  :scarface: :psych:

Eihtball

« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2006, 06:33:52 PM »

A TEC-22?  Cuzz, a .22-caliber weapon won't do shit...personally, I'm putting some hollowpoints in my Beretta and FMJ in my Bushmaster AR-15 as we speak.

BJV

« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2006, 06:36:43 PM »
Open it back up at dubcnn.cc host it in the coco islands where they don't give a fuck

This is some sad shit, I couldnt get on the forums until now either and on the first day of 2006?  :'(

Trauma-san

« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2006, 06:39:20 PM »
I would imagine this is a hacker, I don't think the RIAA would do business like that.  In the past I believe when they do things like this, for 1, it would never be released as a press statement on their website... not specific action against a specific site.  So in the post where it says they're going to release a press statement... well, the real r.i.a.a. wouldn't release a press statement about that.  Also, they wouldn't take over a site and post some message like that, they would either have the host pull the site or have the owner pull the site, they wouldn't do it themselves. 

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2006, 06:58:23 PM »
if this is real good luck with those guys.... but i just checked the activity and the picture file is hosted withing the www.dubcnn.com domain.... which is kinda weird.... www.dubcnn.com/riaa.jpg

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2006, 07:02:42 PM »

A TEC-22?  Cuzz, a .22-caliber weapon won't do shit...personally, I'm putting some hollowpoints in my Beretta and FMJ in my Bushmaster AR-15 as we speak.
i got my 12gauge ready to roll

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2006, 07:29:47 PM »

im pumping up my super soaker

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2006, 07:37:48 PM »
if this is real good luck with those guys.... but i just checked the activity and the picture file is hosted withing the www.dubcnn.com domain.... which is kinda weird.... www.dubcnn.com/riaa.jpg
I was just going to post the exact same thing...seems kinda fishy that dubcc would allow the riaa to host a pic on their server....I would think the riaa would have plenty of space to host it themselves....hmm...

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2006, 07:56:08 PM »
if it is the RIAA they would have access to the dubcnn FTP ... they would upload the image and the new altered index file and that would explain that. But yea, if it is them, tight asses for not using their own bandwidth to host that picture!  8)

DubCNN.Com will be back ...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2006, 08:01:44 PM »
I really think this is a hack, wouldnt the RIAA e-mail Rud before taking over his site? Either way that really sucks, because dubcnn NEVER stole music, they promoted new artists in need + they had links to BUY the album, not to download them. I don't want to say anything bad against the RIAA but I think this is really bad business if it's them. And WC2k, psst, they were always giving underground artists promotion and had their permission for everything. I hope everything's gonna be allright because as an artist, I could need these sites.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2006, 08:03:46 PM »
I was just going to post the exact same thing...seems kinda fishy that dubcc would allow the riaa to host a pic on their server....I would think the riaa would have plenty of space to host it themselves....hmm...

it doesn't have to be on their server.  it's dns.  you just change the dns to point the dubcnn domain to a different server.  does anyone know the actual ip address of the dubcnn server?  you could check if the ip address is still pointing to the right server and thus the site is still accessible via the raw ip address.  or has the isp reassigned that ip address to a new server???

the bottom line is we don't know where the files are being hosted from.  
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Paul

« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2006, 08:05:15 PM »

haha, mines broke :(

im pumping up my super soaker

funkyfreshintheflesh

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2006, 08:22:54 PM »

as we speak i'm strappin plastic c-4 with a detonator around my waist and i'm goin to riaa main building, watch that shit blow the fuck up
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 08:26:48 PM by Drunk Driver Drivin »