Author Topic: 50, SPIDER, FASE, AND GAME MAKING THE WEST LOOK FUCKIN STUPID  (Read 679 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: 50, SPIDER, FASE, AND GAME MAKING THE WEST LOOK FUCKIN STUPID
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2005, 01:16:38 PM »
ive been sayin this for years on this forum. there isnt ONE rapper that will "bring back the west". Its gonna take more then that. when we dominated the rap scene, it wasnt ONE rapper that brought back the east. it was a collaboration of Rappers, Labels, and Media that all chipped in. It was some hater shit, but they did it...they stuck to their own. They only played THEIR music on the radio, they only sold THEIR music in the record stores. They basically censored us in the largest hip hop market in the country. unless our side decides to stand up, the shit wont ever change. fuck these rappers that get a little bit of shine and immediately jump on some eastcoast coattails for some quick exposure. they wont last. E-40 said it best..."theyll have new nigga next year". Fans are pretty simple honestly...you play somethin on the radio enough...people eventually buy it. and if you dont, they wont. when Bow Down was the number one song in the nation...do you think Hot97 was bumpin it in NY? Nope. But out here, we kept playin their bullshit. If you dont think the media controls all this shit...think about this. How many times have you heard a song on the radio that you hated the first time you heard it. But then...slowly and slowly...it grew on you, and eventually you liked it. That shits happened to every single person i know. Snoops "Drop it Like its Hot"....garbage lol. But after a month of that shit...i was listenin to it.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2005, 01:22:26 PM »
lol suge did it!!!(again and again)
no matter what happens it suges fault....

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2005, 06:41:02 PM »
Put the Lead in Ya - luniz dru down

better than any of that mainstreem bullshit dre,game,snoop and who ever the fuck else has recently dun

cube went from ammerikkas most wanted to "are we there yet"

same with snoop he went from "LBC crip g" to workin with full on white boy justin timberlake

dr dre works with the scum of hip hop 50 bent and gay unit fuck him oh yea and eminem lol what a joke he has made him self

but who still keepin it g, who still workin and strugglin to get thay real music played on radio and vids on tv and shit

people like

spice 1
eiht
dresta
brotha lynch hung
WC
 theres shit loads mo who struglin to get any where and all u fucks can talk about is main streem money snathers who dont give a fuc kabout fans and the west dre is prime example

he produces white boy music fuckin whity 50 all the pink wearing fag fuckers all listen to gay unit its a fuckin fact every one evan girls and shit all bumpin 50
he aint evan rap hes in same leauge as britney spears

he was on top of the pops in the uk just after some white girl group lol

fuckin fags and dre is the one who wanted it this way

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2005, 06:51:09 PM »
dont be mad because Dr Dre is making money. Samw with Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube, they now make their money.

and calling artists clever names like "50 Bent" and "Gay Unit" doesnt fix things either.  ::)

But u are right about artists like WC (and as i mentioned earlier in the thread Ras Kass) who deserve to do well.

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2005, 06:57:27 PM »
sorry i jsut cum raw with all the cussin i try not to sound like a english teacher

MC EIHT SPICE 1 - KEEPIN IT GANGSTER

west legends

http://www.ghettodvd.com/music/spiceEiht/soDamCrazy.mp3

TuSlic

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2006, 10:14:10 AM »
it aint the westcoast rap scene, its the street all this shit carrys from the streets.  Niggaz get into internal shit in they own neighborhoods and blocks (like game and fase)  niggaz hate on the next man cuz he aint shinnin like him (spider loc, eazy e)  Then you got the niggaz that try to proove how hard they are by going out and robbing niggaz, or tryna to fade with every nigga they no, and if a nigga on some grown man shit and aint tryna fade for no stupid shit then the nigga gonna call you a bitch and get niggaz to turn on you and get everyone else talkin salty on you.  Then there is the niggaz that try to salt yo name for no reason when they aint got no facts, they just haters.  We hatin ass niggaz out here on the west, especially in la.  I used to think it was the rap shit, but i aint, this shit aint no different from no shit on the streets.  It aint neva gonna change, so we just gonna have to live with that and realize the west will never be back in its glory days of the 90s and that we just gonna have to push our music in other ways to make that money, cuz record exec's aint fuckin with no ignorant ass hood niggaz thats quick to be dumb like us westcoast niggaz is.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2006, 03:38:38 PM »
look, cats on the east coast are always hating on each other and beefin' with each other.  cats on the east get punked on street shit too.  shit is the same everywhere.  fifty cent is signing mobb deep?  the same mobb deep that got served by nas, and their whole crew (except havoc and prodege) got stripped butt naked and robbed???  on the east coast, either you're someone's crew or your beefin' with them.  wu tang cats used to beef with eachother within the crew all the time when they were on top.  and still do.

who outside of westcoast fanatics knows who big fase is or really cares about that beef?  how many east coast cats know of spider loc or any of his beefs?  yuk does alot of talk, and alot of cats in the west and many in the south hear him.  who else hears him?

and suge?  suge gets hated on by the industry, magazines, mtv and bet.  that is why he has failed.  you cats are really overreacting on this again.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2006, 03:46:56 PM »
It aint neva gonna change, so we just gonna have to live with that and realize the west will never be back in its glory days of the 90s

at the height of the glory days of the 90's the west coast was beefin' with everybody.  tupac was taking on 70% of the east coast and threatening cats with murder.  cube was taking on the other 30%.  pac was preparing to take on cube because pac didn't like cube's beefs.

the west coast's glory days were built on beefs and conflicts.  within the coast and across the country as well.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2006, 05:38:11 PM »
bottom line, the rap games gotten too commercial for the westcoast. rappers out here wanna stick to they roots, which is good for your soul n shit...but not good for record sales. I look at my town, at least 95% of the rappers outta SD are gangsta rappers. Not just cus they talk about guns (shit, bitch ass 50 talks about guns), but because they actually bang. That shit doesnt make the radio or MTV. so a lotta these doods are torn, they gotta stay who they are, and gotta give it up for the set they bang, or hood they claim...but also wanna make that money. the new rap audience doesnt want real gangstas, they want these halfway gangstas. thats who's blown up. the rap audience is more...and more suburb. before when the rap audience was more ghetto, you had to be extra gangsta to get peoples attention. now that the audience is mostly richer and middle class white kids, you dont have to be so gangsta...u just have to look the part, and have a catchy little hook. Another big part of it, the rap audience has gotten WAY more feminine then it used to be. u have far more females listenin to rap then you ever did. which also plays against the gangsta rapper. why you think these down south clowns with all that booty shake bullshit been sellin so many records? It always bother me how Eastcoast muhafuckas say that they are so much more into hip hop, and into the culture then we are out here. Hip Hop is sposed to be about bein yourself, and makin your music. Not about just changin who you are to sell records. They completely changed their style, to appeal to a more feminine, suburb audience.

TuSlic

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2006, 10:44:52 PM »
TuSlic (10:50:36 PM): nigga talkin bout east coast niggaz beef and shit just like west niggaz
TuSlic (10:50:40 PM): i kno he aint in these streets
TuSlic (10:50:45 PM): cuz niggaz is retarded out here
TuSlic (10:50:59 PM): thats the reason westcoast rap the way it is
TuSlic (10:51:06 PM): cuz we beef in the streets
TuSlic (10:51:08 PM): and we ignorant
GangstaBoogy87 (10:51:11 PM): YES!!!!!
TuSlic (10:51:19 PM): so we aint gonna change cuz we makin music
GangstaBoogy87 (10:51:26 PM): cali rappers look at everyone as a potential enemy
TuSlic (10:51:30 PM): yea
TuSlic (10:51:34 PM): just like on the streets
TuSlic (10:51:40 PM): MAN SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS
TuSlic (10:51:43 PM): fuck
GangstaBoogy87 (10:51:47 PM): man post this on dubcc
GangstaBoogy87 (10:51:49 PM): lol

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2006, 10:58:13 PM »
^real talk right there.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"