Author Topic: I need some tough love  (Read 1321 times)

nastyy

• Lil Geezy
Re: I need some tough love
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2006, 06:18:42 PM »
let me cee that pussy baby

herpes

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2006, 06:34:31 PM »
erm. i knew he had a love of his life about 2 weeks ago you stupid bitch.

do you deep throat

coola

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2006, 09:17:38 PM »
love is deaf, blind, stupid and quadrepligic... so theres a good chance you'll be sucking his dick again rather soon... didnt you hook up with the dude again ? if you only found out 2 weeks ago he has a love of his life, isnt it possible he hooked up with her like a year ago ?? did he cheat on her ?

coola

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2006, 09:19:01 PM »
pS. by tough love, do you mean rough sex ?

DAYUM

« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2006, 09:19:59 PM »
get the fuck out of here you crazy bitch lol

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2006, 09:55:22 PM »
I didnt even give him head this time around. Its not like that. Im being honest here, I really fuckin love this guy. But he treats me like shit, But you know when A guy has a soft side, and you want to be the one to "change him", abit like king kong. Anyway, thats the situation.Hes been hurt before, so I wanted to be there for him and I really cared for him. Figures he just wants me out of his life and I did nothin wrong. 5 years of bein there too. So yeah, bring on the tough love but leave out the dick shit.

Wow, you're stupid. You got fucked over, just get over it... find a hobby or a new dick

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2006, 09:55:54 PM »
sikotic, your an idiot. you dont know anythin about me. n hes the only guy i fucked for about 2 yrs anyway so.

Oh no no no, I know you all too well.

You want some advice, leave the guy alone & look for a dude that likes you for who you are not what's between your legs (that could be a problem since you got the personality of a mental patient..........and because you resemble the predator).

I know you're dying for him to fuck you again so you can claim he raped you. I know your type, you'll do that kind of shit just to ruin a guy's life & get sympathy out of people.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2006, 09:57:10 PM »
sikotic, your an idiot. you dont know anythin about me. n hes the only guy i fucked for about 2 yrs anyway so.

Oh no no no, I know you all too well.

You want some advice, leave the guy alone & look for a dude that likes you for who you are not what's between your legs (that could be a problem since you got the personality of a mental patient..........and because you resemble the predator).

I know you're dying for him to fuck you again so you can claim he raped you. I know your type, you'll do that kind of shit just to ruin a guy's life & get sympathy out of people.
Props. So on point, it's scary.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2006, 10:33:39 PM »
all girls like "tough love" sometimes  :banana_dss:

"choke me, spank me, pull my hair!" ha

coola

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2006, 10:36:31 PM »

that track is so fucking dope  8) reminds me of dry grinding with this phillipino ho... damn she was hot, i wish i fucked her  :'( didnt have the mac back then.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2006, 10:40:05 PM »

that track is so fucking dope  8) reminds me of dry grinding with this phillipino ho... damn she was hot, i wish i fucked her  :'( didnt have the mac back then.

ay im half filipino homie. "ho" is more a Korean name i think  ;D

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2006, 11:22:40 PM »
   your boobies weren't even THAT good...too much hype  :-*

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

coola

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2006, 11:30:04 PM »
   your boobies weren't even THAT good...too much hype  :-*

i'd hit it though...

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2006, 11:55:47 PM »
I know most of you guys are cunts, so come on, be a cunt to me, I'm still whining about how my ass got played by the same guy and I need to get the fuck over it. I figured this could work cos it did last time until I made the same mistake all over again..................

rofl, ur all actually crazy on this board

girls always go for the wrong guys, the ones who always treat them bad or arent wise enough to use a condom, get them pregnant and then runoff

its like in their DNA

WestCoasta

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2006, 01:41:08 AM »