Author Topic: Dirty South version of DubCNN?  (Read 343 times)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
Re: Dirty South version of DubCNN?
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2006, 06:58:22 PM »
ugk

MileHigh North

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2006, 07:55:58 PM »
 UGK,Three 6, Project Pat, Devin, playa fly,bg,juve hey i used to think three 6 was weak too but actually listen pat especially the ghetty green ablbum and mista don't play classic even pats other three albumslayin the smackdown,murder robbers appeal mixtape are dope and those of you who just started to dig three six get prophet posse body parts

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2006, 03:48:25 AM »
Im more rolling with the old school cats like mjg,8ball,face,getoboyz,gansta-pat,3-6(them hillcrest niggaz-blackhaven )mr.mike,big mike,5ward boyz kast,goodie....ect.....the new souf I aint really feeling....................where my nigga pistol at.he was the 1st rapper from cashvill to get put in the game.not buck!hell even buck knows...yeah throwing some good history toward you youngons....my nigga rolled with EAZY,and ruthless.go check it out...........PISTOL.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

ABN

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2006, 06:25:29 AM »
UGK,Three 6, Project Pat, Devin, playa fly,bg,juve hey i used to think three 6 was weak too but actually listen pat especially the ghetty green ablbum and mista don't play classic even pats other three albumslayin the smackdown,murder robbers appeal mixtape are dope and those of you who just started to dig three six get prophet posse body parts
Pat´s dope but he´s not in Three 6.

scooby

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2006, 03:42:33 AM »
how do people actually enjoy mike jones?

I dont understand how he has sold any units?