Author Topic: Riddle(WARNING:invovles logic).  (Read 899 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Riddle(WARNING:invovles logic).
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2006, 02:04:04 AM »
Also, if research shows they're of Middle Eastern origin... that also doesn't necessarily mean they're descendants of those exiled... because then you would be making ANOTHER assumption... that no people in the Middle East converted.

So Middle Eastern origin doesn't make people entitled to live somewhere in the Middle East?- GOOD TO KNOW, this could have saved us a lot of time. ;D
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2006, 02:17:05 AM »
Also, if research shows they're of Middle Eastern origin... that also doesn't necessarily mean they're descendants of those exiled... because then you would be making ANOTHER assumption... that no people in the Middle East converted.

So Middle Eastern origin doesn't make people entitled to live somewhere in the Middle East?- GOOD TO KNOW, this could have saved us a lot of time. ;D

You claimed they were exiled so therefore have claim to the land. If they're converted.. then there goes your claim. In addition, like you said.. you can't trace all of them.

AND... there were Jews living in Palestine prior to the arrival of Zionist terrorists. Are you implying because someone is from a "region" they're entitled to go anywhere in that region because there used to be people of the same religion living there... then kill the indigenous people, steal their land, and establish a country? LOL. You're right.. this really could have saved a lot of time.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2006, 02:23:08 AM »
Guilty untill proven innocent or innocent untill proven guilty.

I guess now I know which one of these you favour^......lol

We're not talking about victims and suspects here... unless you believe that being Jewish is a flaw.

I wasn't the one to question Jewish ethnic origin, you were the one who claimed Ashkenazi Jews were in no way semites. You made the ungrounded claim, so you have to prove it.
Nope. I said that some Jews are descendants of converted people. I gave the Khazars as an example. There are also people in Yemen, Oman, etc. If you can't prove that most Jews are descendants of those exiled... then just admit it, and don't call it a fact, since it isn't one.. if it were, you'd be able to prove it.

So far, the default option was reinforced by this specimen research, meaning your claim was refuted->Tested Ashkenazi Jews were all semites in one way or another.
How many were tested?
How many Ashkenazi Jews are there?
Then look at the ratio, and realize that you're an idiot.

P.S I'm sorry that you don't see the diff between origin and ethnic origin, might be my fault.
I'm sorry that you don't know what the word fact means, but I don't blame you... you're a Zionist

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2006, 02:24:00 AM »
You make a claim and state it's a fact.
I ask you to prove it.
You can't.
I win. You lose.

8)

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2006, 02:30:14 AM »

So you agree that Palestinian refugees, including the Arabs who listed themselves as refugees, should be allowed to come and live in Israel? ;D 8)

OWNED.

You can go take another break... then come back with another retarded "riddle"... lolll you fucking idiot.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 02:34:26 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2006, 02:40:13 AM »
If they're converted.. then there goes your claim.

"IF" is an assumption. But "if" we're assuming(As you have requested) that other semites converted to Judaism before the exile then they're still exiled Jews, according to you.
You are the one talking about Palestinian Refugees' right of return, only because some of them may have inhabited certain parts of Israel years ago. You're selective in your principles when it comes to the destruction of a state, the existence of which, you loath. Their return would end Israel's existence as a Jewish-Democratic State. This is the intention of those who support this. How can you say you don't want Israel of the world's map? lol...You can't bend priniciples when it suits you, that's why they are called principles.

Exiled Jews had nowhere to go, these Arab refugees had a number of Arab national states and they left because of the aggression of these states.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 02:55:03 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2006, 02:55:21 AM »
If they're converted.. then there goes your claim.

"IF" is an assumption. But "if" we're assuming(As you have requested) that other semites converted to Judaism before the exile then they're still exiled Jews, according to you.
You are the one talking about Palestinian Refugees' right of return, only because some of them may have inhabited a certain part of Israel years ago. You're selective in your principles when it comes to the destruction of a state, the existence of which, you loath. Their return would end Israel's existence as a Jewish-Democratic State. This is the intention of those who support this. How can you say you don't want Israel of the wor'd map? lol...You can't bend priniciples when it suits you, that's why they are called principles.

Exiled Jews had nowhere to go, these Arab refugees had a number of Arab national states and they left because of the aggression of these states.

We were talking about people of Middle Eastern origin... and the "if" statement was in regards to people that converted after the exile.
I'm selective? LOLLLL I'm using your statement. You said people of Middle Eastern origin should have the right to live in the Middle East... ok, so Palestinian refugees, Arabs in the Middle East, etc... should be able to go to Israel and live there. But YOUR selectivity in your principles implies that this can't be because there would no longer be a Jewish majority. You could onsider it the Arab Muslim version of Zionism.

LOLLLL... first you say I'm fond of generalizations then you make the retarded statement in my sig where you expose yourself as the fucking idiot that you are... then you say the same thing about assumptions, and you go on to do all of the assuming... now you say I'm selective, when all I did is quote you.. but then you present your selectivity. Don't try to push your fuck-ups on others... you're the only retard here.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2006, 02:55:54 AM »
You make a claim and state it's a fact.
I ask you to prove it.
You can't.
I win. You lose.

8)

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2006, 03:06:11 AM »
You said people of Middle Eastern origin should have the right to live in the Middle East...

Yep, both Arabs and Jews(Or anyone else for the matter, I don't see why human beings shouldn't be able to live anywhere they want in the world. The only barrier is people who have other things in mind). One catch though, Arab regimes aren't really fond of this sort of globalization. And as you know they don't uphold human rights and democracy, so it's a problem. I would love to see a world with no borders where everyone would live in peace. We both know it's not the way it is right now.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 03:09:31 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2006, 11:40:16 AM »
You said people of Middle Eastern origin should have the right to live in the Middle East...

Yep, both Arabs and Jews(Or anyone else for the matter, I don't see why human beings shouldn't be able to live anywhere they want in the world. The only barrier is people who have other things in mind). One catch though, Arab regimes aren't really fond of this sort of globalization. And as you know they don't uphold human rights and democracy, so it's a problem. I would love to see a world with no borders where everyone would live in peace. We both know it's not the way it is right now.

Ok, but Palestinian refugees not be allowed to return to their homes Israel...?

You're selective in your principles

That's all that needs to be said.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2006, 01:43:47 PM »
Arabs live in Israel. Jews are not allowed to live in Judea, Samaria and Gaza according to international law. Who's selective?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2006, 02:16:48 PM »
Arabs live in Israel. Jews are not allowed to live in Judea, Samaria and Gaza according to international law. Who's selective?

The Jews say they have claim to the land because they were exiled.
The Israelis deny the Palestinian refugees to return.

The Israelis are being selective.

Living & Illegal Occupation are not the same thing... unless you're a Zionist.

Israelis are denying Palestinians their universal right to return home, and what the Israelis are doing in the occupied territories is ILLEGAL under International Law.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 02:21:46 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2006, 04:48:49 AM »
1.Palestinian refugees weren't exiled
2.Return of refugees would contrast Jewish claim to the land.
3.Israel does not prohibit Arab inhabitation as long as it doesn't contrast it's existence.
4.International law prohibits Jewish inhabitance of Judea and Samaria while allowing Arab inhabitance of Israel, and Judea and Samaria.

Hence, the international law is being selective as is the Palestinian Authority.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2006, 07:30:52 AM »
1.Palestinian refugees weren't exiled
2.Return of refugees would contrast Jewish claim to the land.
3.Israel does not prohibit Arab inhabitation as long as it doesn't contrast it's existence.
4.International law prohibits Jewish inhabitance of Judea and Samaria while allowing Arab inhabitance of Israel, and Judea and Samaria.

Hence, the international law is being selective as is the Palestinian Authority.

Yep, both Arabs and Jews(Or anyone else for the matter, I don't see why human beings shouldn't be able to live anywhere they want in the world.

1. So the claim to the land was based on the fact that they were exiled thousands of years ago? Does that even matter? The fact that they're refugees doesn't give them the right to return to their homes? Interesting.

2. Contrast Jewish claim? What claim? "God gave it to us" ? LOL.

3. Contrast its existence? Israel can exist. Oh, it has to restrict certain people from living there... kinda contradicts your statements quoted above, but ok... Zionism is full of contradictions.

4. International law restricts illegal occupation of territories.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

coola

« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2006, 08:33:25 AM »
will the madness ever end ? i wonder if you could ever come to an agreement...