Author Topic: Riddle(WARNING:invovles logic).  (Read 912 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Riddle(WARNING:invovles logic).
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2006, 02:54:23 AM »
stealing...lol@at your choice of words.

Israel has nothing to do with a Palestinian state not being declared.
The Arab states have more to do with a Palestinian state not being established( than Israel)!

Do you see the diff between established and declared?

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2006, 09:42:41 AM »
theres no coins left in the boxes becuase i took em all

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2006, 05:16:39 PM »
stealing...lol@at your choice of words.

Israel has nothing to do with a Palestinian state not being declared.
The Arab states have more to do with a Palestinian state not being established( than Israel)!

Do you see the diff between established and declared?

Do you see the difference between 20% and 100%?
Zionists currently occupy about 80% of Palestine.

You think all Palestinians are satisfied with just having their country established on the 20% left to them when not too long ago, before the Zionists stole the land, they had the whole 100% to live on...?

And those driven out are NOT ALLOWED TO RETURN TO THEIR HOMES. Get that through your head.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2006, 04:34:31 AM »
Most of those who left in 47-49 were ready to give up their right to a national home (which was granted to them by the partition plan) and assist the Arab States in the elimination of the Jewish State through their departure. Back when they left they could have most of what today is Israel and then some more, according to this same partition plan- the one they chose not to accept. Now this you need to get, they had most of what today is Israel+they had Zionist consent to the agreement that granted them territorial superiority, my questions are- WHY WASN'T A BIG PALESTINIAN STATE DECLARED? WHY WAS A MUCH SMALLER JEWISH STATE DECLARED?
See the answer to these questions has nothing to do with the choice of the majority of those who left. The ones who had choice were their self proclaimed leaders that chose to cooperate with the Arab States, and of course the leaders of the Arab States themselves<<<The Reason To Why There Isn't a Palestinian State. Their leadership didn't want such state to be declared back then, hence no Palestinian State had been established. Same thing goes on today and it will continue for as long as the Palestinian People are being fucked by their pseudo-leadership.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2006, 02:23:27 PM »
Most of those who left in 47-49 were ready to give up their right to a national home (which was granted to them by the partition plan) and assist the Arab States in the elimination of the Jewish State through their departure. Back when they left they could have most of what today is Israel and then some more, according to this same partition plan- the one they chose not to accept. Now this you need to get, they had most of what today is Israel+they had Zionist consent to the agreement that granted them territorial superiority, my questions are- WHY WASN'T A BIG PALESTINIAN STATE DECLARED? WHY WAS A MUCH SMALLER JEWISH STATE DECLARED?
See the answer to these questions has nothing to do with the choice of the majority of those who left. The ones who had choice were their self proclaimed leaders that chose to cooperate with the Arab States, and of course the leaders of the Arab States themselves<<<The Reason To Why There Isn't a Palestinian State. Their leadership didn't want such state to be declared back then, hence no Palestinian State had been established. Same thing goes on today and it will continue for as long as the Palestinian People are being fucked by their pseudo-leadership.

They didn't want the Zionists to have any of the stolen land.

Nothing you say will justify the denial of the Palestinians' right to return home.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J Bananas

« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2006, 02:24:30 PM »
leave it to the middle eastern kids to turn this into a pissing contest about jews and muslims  ::)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2006, 02:30:17 PM »
leave it to the middle eastern kids to turn this into a pissing contest about jews and muslims  ::)

This isn't about Jews and Muslims.

It's about Europeans colonizing land, killing the indigenous population, driving it off the land, and not allowing it to return.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2006, 09:35:49 AM »

So they left the remaining majority of the land, thus granting Zionists more land, only to stop the Zionists from having any of it?.....lol Perfect Logic.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2006, 05:52:14 PM »

So they left the remaining majority of the land, thus granting Zionists more land, only to stop the Zionists from having any of it?.....lol Perfect Logic.

Yeah... they "just left"... Zionist terrorism and massacres had nothing to do with it....

Stern Gang....Lehi, Irgun, Haganah...?

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2006, 10:33:31 AM »
Yea like the massacare of Jews in Hebron. Groups like Irgun didn't target civilians, they targeted those who were killing Jews and those who supported the murder of Jews (Brits). Palestinian terrorists as always were targeting every Jew they could get their hands on.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: January 18, 2006, 12:03:00 PM »
Yea like the massacare of Jews in Hebron. Groups like Irgun didn't target civilians, they targeted those who were killing Jews and those who supported the murder of Jews (Brits). Palestinian terrorists as always were targeting every Jew they could get their hands on.

Are you honestly saying that the Zionist terrorist groups never had Palestinian civilians as their targets? 
There's no point in arguing with you if you're going to continue rejecting facts.

The European Jews were on the offensive trying to steal the land.. the native Palestinian people were defending THEIR land.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2006, 02:17:47 AM »
That's exactly why those weren't terrorist groups. Because of the FACT they didn't TARGET civilians. Meanwhile, Palestinian Terrorist groups are terrorist because they target civilians.
Again, you don't have to target a civilian to kill a civilian. As you know wars often bring death upon civilians, accidentally, due to coercion. Intention, however,  is a question of agenda. Palestinian Terrorist Groups formally carry the agenda of killing Jews, regardless of the cooperation of Jews with military power structures. This is the agenda the first Palestinian Terrorists had as well. This is the Agenda they have carried out for years.

Zionists, while some were more moderate and others more radical, had as their primary goal the creation and establishment of a Jewish national home: including many debates on social-economic considerations regarding the future state.The primary goal of Palestinian terrorist groups is not the establishment of a Palestinian state, their primary goal is the systematic killing and physical removal of Jews. Palestinian terrorist groups that hide under the flag of self-determination do not carry a single social-economic agenda for the future Palestinian State. In fact, the original Palestinian Terrorists and their supporters, in the Arab world, were the ones to destroy the opportunity for the creation of a Palestinian State (On most of the territory Israel has nowdays, partition plan ), proving yet again territory is only an excuse for terrorism- IT'S ALL ABOUT POWER.
 Zionism and Terrorism are not symmetrical or analogical in anyway. However, Palestinian self-determination, had become synonymous with terrorism thanks to Palestinian Terrorist groups, and Palestinian leadership that supports the actions of terrorist groups had contributed to this misconception as well.

Zionism by definition is a liberation movement. It is based on the equal right of nations for self-determination. As I have shown before there were Arab leaders that recongnized this, like Faisal.
FACT-Zionism recognized Palestinian right for self-determination and to a state of their own, back in 47.
FACT-PLO recognized Jewish right to a state only in 92.

When facts are shown it's hard not to see the truth, unless of course, you don't want to see it.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 02:39:08 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2006, 10:39:34 AM »
That's exactly why those weren't terrorist groups. Because of the FACT they didn't TARGET civilians.

1. Palestinian people were massacred. Example: Deir Yassin. In addition, there were many Irgun attacks on Palestinian civilians. It is a known fact.
2. You're a liar.

Israel was founded on terrorism.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2006, 12:02:54 PM »
This proves how little you know. In Deir Yasin, it was a battle, read something other than Anti-Israeli propaganda.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2006, 05:12:20 PM »
This proves how little you know. In Deir Yasin, it was a battle, read something other than Anti-Israeli propaganda.

Yes everytime Palestinian civilians die.. it's either a battle or "collateral damage". Talk about propaganda. You have no room to talk about propaganda when you're from Israel.. your country was founded on it alongside terrorism by the Zionist terrorist groups.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 05:14:20 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker