Author Topic: Cali Colleges  (Read 742 times)

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Cali Colleges
« on: January 04, 2006, 12:18:10 AM »
im about to go to University of San Francisco, University of San Diego, or Cal State Long Beach...im out of state so these are the schools that will be easiest for me and where im coming from. these are final decisions but i need to know if i do get acccepted to all 3, which one would you pick to attend?? i hear san fran has hella gay ppl which might be weird, lot of asians but thats ok as long as they arent hella geeky?, and its the bay area isnt it. and then USD i hear has tons of breezies but i dunno for sure, thats about all i know about it. and cal state lo9ng beach i hjear is a commuter school but has the biggest campus in the state of cali so that should be pretty tight and mad parties im guessing. can anyone give me their suggestions and thoughts on these schools that they know of or experience. cali ppl im sure could give me feedback and shit. how are the girls, people, city, etc... but yeh these 3 are all a toss up so whatever one u guys can sway me towards i may go there. neways, anything will be appreciated
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

Sikotic™

Re: Cali Colleges
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 12:37:22 AM »
San Diego easily. One of the dopest spots and Cali, plus some fine bitches. Ask Kain.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 12:45:26 AM »
Shit that is a hard decision. :-\
I would probably go to Long Beach just beacuse I live in SD and would want to leave it. But if not for that I would probably choose SD.

I don't think Kain knows anything about women, Sik. But that's just imho.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 12:54:01 AM »
im about to go to University of San Francisco, University of San Diego, or Cal State Long Beach...im out of state so these are the schools that will be easiest for me and where im coming from. these are final decisions but i need to know if i do get acccepted to all 3, which one would you pick to attend?? i hear san fran has hella gay ppl which might be weird, lot of asians but thats ok as long as they arent hella geeky?, and its the bay area isnt it. and then USD i hear has tons of breezies but i dunno for sure, thats about all i know about it. and cal state lo9ng beach i hjear is a commuter school but has the biggest campus in the state of cali so that should be pretty tight and mad parties im guessing. can anyone give me their suggestions and thoughts on these schools that they know of or experience. cali ppl im sure could give me feedback and shit. how are the girls, people, city, etc... but yeh these 3 are all a toss up so whatever one u guys can sway me towards i may go there. neways, anything will be appreciated
I just graduated from long beach recently. It was last spring.  You should go to long beach..campus is awesome.  Great classes.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 01:19:24 AM »
Dont sleep on San Fran...visited there once.its some fine ass hoes walking in that bitch........but SD souds prety dope.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 01:21:20 AM »
San Diego easily. One of the dopest spots and Cali, plus some fine bitches. Ask Kain.
LMAO at asking Kain about fine bitches. This is the same guy that thinks this is hot.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2006, 01:31:10 AM »
wasnt kain the sensitive child growing up.and has said he could have easly grown to be gay,but his brotha was the tough one.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2006, 02:20:04 AM »
I told the guy to ask Kain because he lives in SD.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2006, 02:48:14 AM »
wasnt kain the sensitive child growing up.and has said he could have easly grown to be gay,but his brotha was the tough one.

Nah... you're talking about the faggot Trauma
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2006, 03:30:20 AM »
if you're doing biology or pre-med, you should go to UCSF, because that's what they specialize in. Otherwise, i'd go to UCSD if i wanted a more respectable degree, and i would go to CSU Long Beach if i wanted to live in LA Area, which is cool too. Long Beach is biggest campus by far, i think about 40,000 people attend there, and there's definitely tons of hot women, but still not as much as UCSB, which is where i go. GOod luck man
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2006, 09:52:52 AM »
Dont sleep on San Fran...visited there once.its some fine ass hoes walking in that bitch........but SD souds prety dope.

LOL, rarely anyone kicks it on the beach in frisco.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2006, 10:19:17 AM »

LOL, rarely anyone kicks it on the beach in frisco.
he said bitch, not beach

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2006, 11:09:42 AM »
CSULB tons of shit to do in LA/LB/OC area... and the campus is nice my ex used to go there.... plenty of hotties too...

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2006, 01:47:12 PM »
Daygo has a lot of fine stuck up chicks.  I know I live here.  Dont be afraid of Gays I have a friend who graduated form university of San Francisco and he loved.  I live in San Diego and i didnt apply to any schools here cuz i wanna get the fuck out.  I know first hand theres some bomb ass chicks in Long Beach I may be going there myself if I dont get in to UCSB

-KIDRENEGADE-

K A I N

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2006, 01:55:22 PM »
lol@the haters

I didn't make it into UCSD because of my english scores but if you get excepted that is where you should go. I don't think the girls there are SDSU caliber depends on your taste.

Gigi is still hot.

UCSD Today

As a research university:

* Although only 40 years old, the University of California, San Diego ranks tenth in the USA in the excellence of its graduate programs and the quality of its faculty, according to the most highly-regarded ranking of universities, released in 1995 by the National Research Council.

* A 2000 survey of graduate programs by U.S. News and World Report ranks the UCSD School of Medicine 23rd of medical schools in the nation, the Irwin and Joan Jacobs School of Engineering as 15th in the U.S., the Department of Bioengineering as 3rd in the U.S., the Department of Theater and Dance as 3rd in the nation, and the Department of Political Science as 10th in the nation.

* The 1997 U.S. News and World Report ranks UCSD 7th best in the excellence of all state-supported colleges and universities in the nation. The ranking was based upon a nation-wide survey of 1,400 four-year schools.

* In a recent objective study of academic strengths among U.S. research universities conducted by Johns Hopkins' researchers, UCSD's faculty ranked tops in the nation among public institutions in science. When the private and public science rankings are merged, UCSD is fourth in the nation behind Caltech, Stanford, and MIT.

* UCSD numbers five Nobel Laureates on its faculty, and of all public universities in the USA, has the second highest number of faculty elected to the prestigious national academies.

* UCSD ranks 5th in the nation and first in the University of California system according to the amount of federal research dollars the campus spends on research and development.

* UCSD ranked 16th among the nation's top 100 colleges and universities in graduating Hispanics at the doctorate degree level, according to the U.S. Department of Education.

As an educational institution:

* UCSD is home to approximately 20,212 undergraduate, graduate, and medical students.

* Out of almost 36,00 freshmen applications received for fall 2000, UCSD enrolled 3,122 new freshmen and 1,111 transfer students.

* For the fall 2000 freshmen class, the average GPA and SAT composite scores were 3.99 and 1,259, respectively.

* UCSD is academically diverse, with students of color representing approximately 47 percent of the total undergraduate enrollment figure. Men and women are nearly equally represented among undergraduates, and 96 percent of all undergraduates are from California.

* In terms of the presence of foreign scholars on campus, UC San Diego was ranked fifth in the nation by the Chronicle of Higher Education. UC San Diego also sent more students abroad than any other single university in the United States.

As an economic force:

* As the region's third largest employer, UCSD's annual revenues are $1.5 billion, and the annual payroll for its 19, 347 employees is $660 million.

* UCSD attracted an estimated $920 million from outside the San Diego region and channeled it into the local economy last year. These recycled dollars alone created an overall impact of $2.2 billion, which translates into 61,000 jobs locally and 70,000 nationally.

* To date, some 150 San Diego companies have been founded by faculty and graduates of UC San Diego, or on technology that was developed on campus. At least 63 of those 150 are biomedical companies.

* For every dollar the State of California invests in UCSD, the unversity generates five more -- and reinvests them in local, state, and national economies