Author Topic: Cali Colleges  (Read 727 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cali Colleges
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2006, 02:02:58 PM »
how much do you guys pay for college
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2006, 02:08:38 PM »
how much do you guys pay for college

43 grand a year

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2006, 02:11:09 PM »
No, it's not a sin

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2006, 02:11:52 PM »
if you're doing biology or pre-med, you should go to UCSF, because that's what they specialize in. Otherwise, i'd go to UCSD if i wanted a more respectable degree, and i would go to CSU Long Beach if i wanted to live in LA Area, which is cool too. Long Beach is biggest campus by far, i think about 40,000 people attend there, and there's definitely tons of hot women, but still not as much as UCSB, which is where i go. GOod luck man

I don't think he's talking about UC's.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

We Fly High

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2006, 02:14:07 PM »
i dont think this guy is talking about UCSD. hes tralking about USD. I viisted there when i was checking out colleges, hella nice, but it seems hella like religous influenced or something, like hella churches on campus from what i remember. I went to cal state long beach for a year, it was aiite.. but not the greatest experience, so i stepped my game up and transferred to UC Santa Barbara.

suffice - hows ucsb working out for you this year, you living in Isla Vista?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2006, 02:17:39 PM »
43 G'z? I dunno where or what that includes...

The prices all depend on where you go... community college, public or private uni...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2006, 03:31:03 PM »
43 G'z? I dunno where or what that includes...

The prices all depend on where you go... community college, public or private uni...

that includes my dorm which is 8800 a year
northeastern university in boston masachussetts

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2006, 04:22:03 PM »
I did some research on collegeboard.com

and as an out-of-state student you have to pay almost as much money for a public college as you have to for a private college. LOL.
as a foreigner, attending a public uni, you have to pay 4 times the money that citizens pay, nuts - for private colleges, the tuition & fee is equal.
no suprise that those private schools have a waaaaay higher percentage of out-of-state students than public schools.
No, it's not a sin

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2006, 06:40:55 PM »
alrite so long beach and san diego sounds like its in the lead. and the guy up ahead is right, im not talking about CU schools, just usd usf and cal state long beach. any thing u guys can tell me about usf? cuz its a sure thing i could get accepted into there but usd is a toss up. and cal state is a sure thing as well. how are the dorms parties teachers girls like at cal state, usf, and usd? once again, anything will help. and everything about usd so far is great, thanks
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2006, 07:18:51 PM »
alrite so long beach and san diego sounds like its in the lead. and the guy up ahead is right, im not talking about CU schools, just usd usf and cal state long beach. any thing u guys can tell me about usf? cuz its a sure thing i could get accepted into there but usd is a toss up. and cal state is a sure thing as well. how are the dorms parties teachers girls like at cal state, usf, and usd? once again, anything will help. and everything about usd so far is great, thanks

you're bound for failure if you keep this up, dont base your decision on the party atmosphere.  You should really focus on your education first then the parties.  If thats how youre doing it tho good luck.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Glendale

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2006, 07:23:18 PM »
no i got education chosen and thats why i picked those 3 schools. im not no stanford type kid but one that could succeed at any of those 3. all it comes down to now is just which college atmosphere i'd like better and thats why im asking, thanks for ur concern but i have my priorities straight and just wanna know the college life and how the 3 are in comparison
"Got niggas head's dividin faster than nerds at a calculus convention/see i school niggas, then i afterschool niggas like detention." -  Ras Kass   

"You got Soldiers, but you still Gotta respect ours, We got more 'Four Fives and Nines' than A deck of cards" - L. Banks

coola

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2006, 09:25:08 PM »
damn, we dont have the same style college life in Australia... that shit would be dope though...

and 43 g's a year ?? HOLY SHIT !! fuck man, whats an average salary in the U.S ? if i was in America my perents would never be able to afford my college tuition... luckily over here the govt. pays for it all, sure you goto pay it back, but thats only if you earn over a certain income...

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2006, 09:27:55 PM »
wtf 43,000 a year?

When I was in college tuition was 2600 a year, including summer school at Cal Poly Pomona.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2006, 09:43:13 PM »
wtf 43,000 a year?

When I was in college tuition was 2600 a year, including summer school at Cal Poly Pomona.
sounds about right.  It was about 2000 at csulb.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

coola

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2006, 09:44:41 PM »