Author Topic: Cali Colleges  (Read 726 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cali Colleges
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2006, 09:46:53 PM »
how much do you guys pay for college

43 grand a year

but look at this !
it's one of those private schools.  It's normal.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2006, 10:00:51 PM »
damn, we dont have the same style college life in Australia... that shit would be dope though...

and 43 g's a year ?? HOLY SHIT !! fuck man, whats an average salary in the U.S ? if i was in America my perents would never be able to afford my college tuition... luckily over here the govt. pays for it all, sure you goto pay it back, but thats only if you earn over a certain income...

i dunno what average salary is.  my parents cant afford it, im gonna be paying this shit back forever.  its worth it though.  its the number one co-op school in the country.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2006, 10:03:59 PM »
wtf 43,000 a year?

When I was in college tuition was 2600 a year, including summer school at Cal Poly Pomona.
But they are going out of state to colleges, which is expensive as hell.

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2006, 10:24:09 PM »
Dont sleep on San Fran...visited there once.its some fine ass hoes walking in that bitch........but SD souds prety dope.

LOL, rarely anyone kicks it on the beach in frisco.

lol

coola

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2006, 07:58:07 AM »
damn, we dont have the same style college life in Australia... that shit would be dope though...

and 43 g's a year ?? HOLY SHIT !! fuck man, whats an average salary in the U.S ? if i was in America my perents would never be able to afford my college tuition... luckily over here the govt. pays for it all, sure you goto pay it back, but thats only if you earn over a certain income...

i dunno what average salary is.  my parents cant afford it, im gonna be paying this shit back forever.  its worth it though.  its the number one co-op school in the country.

how many years will you be studying ? damn that's enough to buy a house... i guess you dont want to slack off then huh ?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2006, 09:07:24 AM »

how many years will you be studying ? damn that's enough to buy a house... i guess you dont want to slack off then huh ?

its a 5 year school.  4 years of education with 2 sixth month periods of coop in between.  we dont pay for tuition when were on coop.  i slacked off bad my first year got a 1.7 the first semester and a 2.5 the second.  lost lots of money that was given to me.  but im back on the right track got a 3.0 this semester.  i dont wanna have to go home college is the best thing thats happened to me.

coola

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2006, 09:16:23 AM »
^^ damn if college life is anything like those movies, then damn i wouldnt want to be at home either...