Author Topic: G-Unit are racist  (Read 866 times)

Sikotic™

Re: G-Unit are racist
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2006, 04:11:32 PM »
LMAO @ this thread. Are you muthafuckas from Arkansas or somethin'?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2006, 04:24:12 PM »
alot of Mexicans here in southern cali dont like black people either they call black people mayates all the time
and i think they always show the latinos in those videos cause Mexicans are supposed to be the hardest gangsters so the rapper is trying to show that he can take out anybody ???
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2006, 05:32:27 PM »
i hate mexicans and g-unit, what are you gonna do about that?

rik

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2006, 07:04:57 PM »
Mobb Deep ft. Nate Dogg & 50 Cent 'Have a Party'...Prodigy (mobb Deep) talking about fucking says, "I'll leave your panties looking like their Mexican", sounds like he's calling Mexicans wet like wet backs. Listen 4 yourself.
Actually the lyric goes "You can hear your drawers lookin' like the Mexican". I'm not really sure what he means by that.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2006, 09:43:26 PM »
yea whatever lol , g unit aint hating on mexicans
and like the poster said why do them latino dudes have to be mexicans???

trust me , young buck wouldnt wanna bump heads with them essays in the pen in cali

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2006, 09:52:55 PM »
Mexicans ran Mobb Deep out of Hempstead a while ago

It's finally time for revenge!

>>>

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2006, 06:55:06 AM »
gotta love myspace bulletins...lol

-----------

G-unit hating on mexicans

These are all facts, no denying this shit...
50 Cent 'Just a Lil Bit' Video--Robs Mexicans
Mobb Deep 'Got it Twisted' Video--Rob Mexicans
Lil Scrappy Video-- He knocks over a table and knocks out 3 Mexicans...

Mobb Deep ft. Nate Dogg & 50 Cent 'Have a Party'...Prodigy (mobb Deep) talking about fucking says, "I'll leave your panties looking like their Mexican", sounds like he's calling Mexicans wet like wet backs. Listen 4 yourself.
Them foos from executive Outkomes were on to some shit

But there still mexicans dumb enough to buy there music

*repost if u dislike g-unit

Those coulda been any kind of latinos, not just mexicans. Nesides, I cant think of too many people who aint mexican that actually do like mexicans.

Darn.  Ive come to the conclusion that either I've been living under a rock or people are really good at not showing a dislike towards a specific group of people these days.  lol
shit im thinking the same thing... its just that we really arent racist ..... we live in southern cali ... big fuckin melting pot... there is no point in hating another person cause of race... shit lets flip it and fuckin party hang out have a good time.... what the fuck is the point??? i dont dislike any race i do dislike people tho but very few.... but no specific group.... if your an ass your an ass no matter what color you on and same thing goes for if you are cool....
yeah homie lets start some new shit!!!but my biggest problem is these white boys saying nigga or nigger...they seem to just cant let it go....then turn around and say save hiphop.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2006, 08:04:11 AM »
the line goes like this

"The Latin Kings don't like me, I don't care
We don't talk that mira, mira bullshiit around here"
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

Eihtball

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2006, 08:17:20 AM »
(In Mr. Garrison's voice) - "Can we get rid of all the Mexicans?"

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2006, 08:46:51 AM »
i hate mexicans and g-unit, what are you gonna do about that?
tell your mom  :P

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2006, 01:03:43 PM »

trust me , young buck wouldnt wanna bump heads with them essays in the pen in cali

Why cuz the essay gunna be with a bunch of other essays cuz they dont wanna fade. Most mexicans i know aint never wanted a fade they wanna attack in a group wit knifes and shit, fucc that! I aint never had one essay want me in a fade. And ive had many problems with essays. a few jumped my lil brother and i knew one of the essays that did it and he didnt want no to fight when he was alone then the homie come talkin shit when he got all his homies around...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2006, 01:15:53 PM »
I need to write a few essays next week, FUCk!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2006, 01:20:45 PM »

Why cuz the essay gunna be with a bunch of other essays cuz they dont wanna fade. Most mexicans i know aint never wanted a fade they wanna attack in a group wit knifes and shit, fucc that! I aint never had one essay want me in a fade. And ive had many problems with essays. a few jumped my lil brother and i knew one of the essays that did it and he didnt want no to fight when he was alone then the homie come talkin shit when he got all his homies around...
That's true. Living out here in Cali, I ain't never seen a mexican wanna fight one on one. They alwayz rolling deep. The only time I saw that shit was when tensions were high between the blacks and mexicans at my school and he thought his homies were going to back him up seeing how the mexicans out numbered the blacks 2 to 1. (actaully a bunch of niggaz appeared outta nowhere and messed him up. lol)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 01:22:42 PM by Dat Nigga Ted aka Eri-Jordan »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2006, 01:27:28 PM »
Wow.  A few examples dont prove anything.  RACE has nothing to do with what kind of fighter you are. 

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2006, 01:41:03 PM »
Wow.  A few examples dont prove anything.  RACE has nothing to do with what kind of fighter you are. 
Who said it does? It's all individual. Just like almost everything in life.