Author Topic: You can vote on Daz's new group on his site  (Read 160 times)

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
You can vote on Daz's new group on his site
« on: January 04, 2006, 11:17:37 PM »
share the wealth

Multi-Platinum Rap Star and Super Producer Daz Dillinger recently conducted a  contest in search of the DPG Next Generation. He has narrowed it down to an amazing 12 finalist.

West Coast Rap Legend Daz,  Kurupt, and Promotions Director  Big A have single handedly picked the most talented 12 members throughout the Nation.  The artists each have a dynamic and amazing story to share. All 12 members represent different regions of the Nation.  The group members are known as: Liquid Bonez, Ebzar, Dotcom, Lix, Meko, Chaotic, J Tripz, Mally Geez, Dangerous Rob, Brian Taylor, Loose Canon, and Pain.

The new quest to find the new generation of platinum recording artists will now be televised on DPG Television as well as stream lined for everyone to witness the webisode on their website.  Daz explains, "We want DPG to continue to live on, we know that we need some fresh new faces and new talent to bring the fire back into the group."  Daz readies the new mixed CD that will introduce the 12 group members. Big A reveals, "We are all here just doing our part to ensure that we expand our movement.  I will tell you and be quite honest with you, not one new artist that is out here now can see either one of our artists, so rather they sign with us or not, they can rip out any contenders heart, while its still pumping."  Kurupt chimes in, "They have definitely brought their A game." 

The new show is another reality show, and although it is expected to be like all the other latest addicted drama fest and filled reality shows, this reality show does try to pay true homage to Hip Hop, showing the realities of being an artist in this very competitive industry.  Daz Dillinger reveals, "Yes there will be drama, but our contest has a learning element that I don't think other reality shows have.  We are actually training all the artists rather they make it or not to be  business savvy, artistically developed, as well as build character and training leaders.  I never had that type of help while I was in the industry. And I see a lot of artists getting raped in their deals, and just making bad business decisions, not being really mature in their actions.  And this hindsight allows me to share my little wisdom to the next generation of rappers."

Young Breezy, Online Promotions Director . describes the talent, "I must go on record saying that everyone that is currently considered the King or the dominating force in the East, West, South, Midwest better watch out because we have artists that are not gimmicks at all, they have lyrics, they have stories to share, and they are so hungry. You can tell, the way they rap, some of them act as if they haven't eaten in decades.  I feel sorry for anyone that steps in the rap ring with them. They came to play."  Young Breezy continues, "I mean everyone in our camp our VP of Publicity, Shemia Miller, to our President of Promotions Big A, everyone is really saying that we could eat for the next 20 years based on signing either one of these artists."  DPG Television will keep everyone watching and tuned in.

About the show:
DPG has 12 very hungry emcees ready to devour anything moving while they  are on different parts of regions of the world trying to show the judges that they should be the final 3 flown to Los Angeles to be considered for the DPG Idols. Audience members are expected to see a very heated and grueling competition, and audience members are also asked to suggest missions, vote members off, and even get to give feed back live. While there are seemingly impossible missions. and the most eccentric methods of challenges, DPG maintains that each artist will walk away learning invaluable knowledge and making lifetime connections with industry leaders.  DPG asks the Hip Hop community to ensure that the DPG team picks the next generation member , by staying tune to their website http://www.d-p-g-c.com  DPG Idols will air February, 2006. 

8) :o.

Okka

Re: You can vote on Daz's new group on his site
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 02:05:07 AM »
Wack shit

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 03:00:20 AM »
The group members are known as: Liquid Bonez, Ebzar, Dotcom, Lix, Meko, Chaotic, J Tripz, Mally Geez, Dangerous Rob, Brian Taylor, Loose Canon, and Pain.

lolol.. sure he'll go plat

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 11:40:07 AM »
Wack shit

y say that before u seen it, for all u know one of these guys could be your next "favourite rapper".

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson