Author Topic: Palestinians Enter Egypt After Border Smash  (Read 366 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Palestinians Enter Egypt After Border Smash
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2006, 11:57:29 AM »
As long as we both know that Israel drove the Palestinians off their land.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2006, 02:21:46 AM »
 It had nothing to do with wondering preachers telling horror stories to villagers?
 It had nothing to do with Arab States calling for the exodus of Palestinians?
 It had nothing to do with most Palestinians agreeing to leave despite the majority of the territory was granted to them? Despite Jewish attempts to make them stay?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 02:35:57 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2006, 10:46:45 AM »
It had nothing to do with wondering preachers telling horror stories to villagers?
 It had nothing to do with Arab States calling for the exodus of Palestinians?
 It had nothing to do with most Palestinians agreeing to leave despite the majority of the territory was granted to them? Despite Jewish attempts to make them stay?

It had nothing to do with Europeans coming to establish their country on a land where there were already Palestinian people living?
It had nothing to do with those Europeans carrying out attacks and massacres?

Let's not forget.... who was living on the land and who was the colonizer.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2006, 10:51:41 AM »
I don't intend to front.. but I have to ask this.

Why do you even care man.. he has a different opinion. It's not like he doesn't know why you think the way you think, and you don't know why he thinks the way he thinks. Both made clear why they got their respective attitude towards that topic about a hundred times, and that's not even an exaggeration. So, what's the point? If someone thinks blue is the same color as purple, no matter how many examples, facts, quotes and whatever you provide to dis-prove it, why would you keep it up? You have to let it go. Let go.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2006, 11:07:43 AM »
I don't intend to front.. but I have to ask this.

Why do you even care man.. he has a different opinion. It's not like he doesn't know why you think the way you think, and you don't know why he thinks the way he thinks. Both made clear why they got their respective attitude towards that topic about a hundred times, and that's not even an exaggeration. So, what's the point? If someone thinks blue is the same color as purple, no matter how many examples, facts, quotes and whatever you provide to dis-prove it, why would you keep it up? You have to let it go. Let go.

You're right. If he refuses to accept facts, and would rather rely on lies, there's nothing I can do about it.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2006, 11:48:42 AM »
lol@Europeans.

Hard time adjusting to the word "Jews", I see. You can't even admit that those Jews who came to seek refuge from anti-semitism, needed it. By calling them Europeans you're trying to link European Jews to European colonizers, like those who came to America due to imperialistic aspirations. This is loughable. If anything the Arab inhabitants of Eretes Yisrael ended up on this land due to Arab imperialism a few centuries earlier. Jews is among the few peoples to whom a national home was a mean of survival, having nothing to do with imperialistic colonization.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2006, 05:09:40 PM »
lol@Europeans.

Hard time adjusting to the word "Jews", I see. You can't even admit that those Jews who came to seek refuge from anti-semitism, needed it. By calling them Europeans you're trying to link European Jews to European colonizers, like those who came to America due to imperialistic aspirations. This is loughable. If anything the Arab inhabitants of Eretes Yisrael ended up on this land due to Arab imperialism a few centuries earlier. Jews is among the few peoples to whom a national home was a mean of survival, having nothing to do with imperialistic colonization.

Are you denying that they were Europeans?
What does anti-Semitism in Europe have to do with the Palestinians? There is no way to justify the actions of the Zionist terrorists.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2006, 02:42:59 AM »
What does anti-semitism have to do with Arabs?

Let's say you live in a dumpster with two more homeless people. One day you stick your head out of it and you see this guy running toward you. Behind the guy you see a gang of like 5 people with knifes chasing him. You've got two choices: 1. Let him hide in your dumpster 2. Shut the lid and let him get killed.

I'm not even mentioning a third option: Finding a knife in your dumpster and helping them kill the poor fella  :)

Through rejection of the Jewish people Palestinian Arabs didn't only endanger the survival of the Jewish people in a world filled with anti-semitism, but they have also endangered, through terrorism, the lifes of Jewish people who came to seek refuge. At the same time they've also ruined their own chances for liberation.

P.S Europeans is one thing- they haven't been persecuted nor discriminated the way European Jews have been, throughout the centuries. Zionists=Jews, Jews who wanted to found a refuge state from anti-semitism, Are you denying they were Jews? Are you denying their need for a national refuge from anti-semitism, that hunted them due to their national characteristics?..
Of course, if you omit the unimportant FACT they were Jews, then you've got yourself a nice propaganda based theory about European Imperialism.  :)....It's interesting that Europe would  disagree with you as for Israel being it's middle eastern branch. I wonder if the British mandate that was so often obstructed by Zionists would agree...lol.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 03:21:27 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2006, 03:47:45 AM »
What does anti-semitism have to do with Arabs?

Let's say you live in a dumpster with two more homeless people. One day you stick your head out of it and you see this guy running toward you. Behind the guy you see a gang of like 5 people with knifes chasing him. You've got two choices: 1. Let him hide in your dumpster 2. Shut the lid and let him get killed.

I'm not even mentioning a third option: Finding a knife in your dumpster and helping them kill the poor fella  :)

Through rejection of the Jewish people Palestinian Arabs didn't only endanger the survival of the Jewish people in a world filled with anti-semitism, but they have also endangered, through terrorism, the lifes of Jewish people who came to seek refuge. At the same time they've also ruined their own chances for liberation.

Why should Palestinians be killed and have their land taken away for what happened to the Jews in Europe? You think one group should suffer just because another did?
Rejection of Jewish people? LOLL they came, took the land, didn't allow the Palestinians to return, and you're talking about rejection?

P.S Europeans is one thing- they haven't been persecuted nor discriminated the way European Jews have been, throughout the centuries. Zionists=Jews, Jews who wanted to found a refuge state from anti-semitism, Are you denying they were Jews? Are you denying their need for a national refuge from anti-semitism, that hunted them due to their national characteristics?..
Of course, if you omit the unimportant FACT they were Jews, then you've got yourself a nice propaganda based theory about European Imperialism.  :)....It's interesting that Europe would  disagree with you as for Israel being it's middle eastern branch. I wonder if the British mandate that was so often obstructed by Zionists would agree...lol.

They were Jews... European Jews. However, the fact that they faced anti-Semitism in Europe doesn't justify them kicking people off their land to establish their own country and then not allow those people to return. You may feel that's justified, I don't.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2006, 09:39:37 AM »
A few hundreds of thousands vouluntarily leaving land=LAND TAKEN FROM THEM???

Im sorry,
Honsetly how dumb are you man?

Jews didn't come to kick anyone of the land, in fact, Jewish settlers have been attacked first(1919). Before there was any confrontation with the locals.The Sudden Appearance in 1919 of a militant Arab "movement.". The Jewish settlers needed to defend themselves from Arab hostility, had there been no Arab hostility first, your claim could've been grounded. Historically, there had been Arab hostility in the begining of this conflict, point blank. You can't deny facts.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2006, 10:50:26 AM »
^^^msguided analogy there was already much talk of the creation of a jewish state on that land at the time!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?