Author Topic: Ariel Sharon Is Finished in Politics  (Read 915 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ariel Sharon Is Finished in Politics
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2006, 10:09:19 AM »

Geezy do you think Israel has a right to keep palestinian land?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2006, 10:13:50 AM »

Erase that, I already know you will say yes  :(

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2006, 10:35:02 AM »
Define Palestinian Land...lol
 Do you think the Jewish People are entitled to a state?
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2006, 05:54:49 PM »
Define Palestinian Land...lol
 Do you think the Jewish People are entitled to a state?

If it means killing and removing the indigenous population of a land and not allowing them to return... then No.

Let me ask you this... in the case of Europeans coming to America... were the Native Americans the victims or the Europeans?
Any person with even a minimal amount of common sense and knowledge will tell you it was obviously the Native Americans.
Now just switch America with Palestine, and Native Americans with Palestinians and you have yourself the truth.

Also, ask yourself... who was living there, and who arrived to colonize... that will tell you who has "claim" to the land.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 06:09:53 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: January 18, 2006, 10:25:09 AM »
Your analogy is flawed.
Europeans who came to colonize America already had national homes/countries.
Europeans who came to colonize America weren't persecuted because they didn't have a national home.
Europeans who came to colonize America wanted to force their culture and religion on the native population.

Jews came back to their Historical homeland, from which they were exiled, to save themselves from Anti-semitism.

Jews didn't have a national home
Jews were persecuted for centuries because they didn't have a national home
Jews didn't come with an intention to force anything on the native population

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: January 18, 2006, 11:54:55 AM »
Your analogy is flawed.
Europeans who came to colonize America already had national homes/countries.
Europeans who came to colonize America weren't persecuted because they didn't have a national home.
Europeans who came to colonize America wanted to force their culture and religion on the native population.

Jews came back to their Historical homeland, from which they were exiled, to save themselves from Anti-semitism.

Jews didn't have a national home
Jews were persecuted for centuries because they didn't have a national home
Jews didn't come with an intention to force anything on the native population

The reasons you have provided.... none of them justify killing and removing an indigenous population off their land and not allowing them to return.

You're right about one thing... they didn't force anything on the native population... what are they gonna force on them if they drive them off their own land?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2006, 02:33:28 AM »
So it's about justification now.
Does the fact Jews came to settle on the same piece of land, give people the right to kill Jews?...If that's your ideology, I'm not surprised we're still having this debate.

When it is a question of survival.
When Jews are being slaughtered in the only place in the world where they expected to live in peace, after years of persecution and oppression in Europe.
When for the first time in 2000 years the Jewish People can finally establish a national home- A REFUGE, first and formost due to persecution elsewhere.

Aggression can't be tolerated.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2006, 09:49:48 AM »

In reality we all know that jews have massacred the palestinians before, we know that sharons infamous squad bulldozed peoples homes with the people stay inside them, we know that israel has deliberately destroyed palestinian water supplies before, we know that israel has driven the natives off their land and we know that sharon allowed the massacres in refugee camps. Your absolutely right aggression shouldnt be tolerated if the so called civilised world gave a shit they would have put a stop to israels sickening abuses but they dont they just bankroll them all the more, provide them with yet more military hardware.

The prime example of this was Israel massacring the members on board the USS LIberty that in itself is an act of war and yet the U.S reward them with yet more "aid". The collusion is disgusting, no one seems to give a fuck if a palestinian dies or lives.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2006, 10:26:59 AM »
Thing is, you assume or try to convince yourself some of the tragic accidetns that occured, during certain military operations by the IDF, were premeditated.
Whether Palestinian Militants are targeting civilians isn't even debated, it's a fact!
Every and each one of your posts comes to indoctrinate terrorism! You're trying to justify the murder of civilians through assumptions, and misonconceptions you've got, about the IDF and Israel's Agenda.

I'm a first person witness to IDF's moral code, from inside. You don't have to believe me since what I'm saying is factual- it makes no difference whether you believe me or not, THE IDF, AS AN INSTITUTION, IS AMONG THE MOST MORALLY AWARE MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS IN THE WORLD!

How many armies in the world can claim to have a warning mechanism for civilians at times of war.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2006, 10:42:59 AM »
So it's about justification now.
Does the fact Jews came to settle on the same piece of land, give people the right to kill Jews?...If that's your ideology, I'm not surprised we're still having this debate.

When it is a question of survival.
When Jews are being slaughtered in the only place in the world where they expected to live in peace, after years of persecution and oppression in Europe.
When for the first time in 2000 years the Jewish People can finally establish a national home- A REFUGE, first and formost due to persecution elsewhere.

Aggression can't be tolerated.

1. Jews didn't simply come to "settle" the land. Are you now going to deny the whole definition of Zionism?
2. The Jews were carrying out attacks on Palestinians.
3. Palestinian people have the right to defend THEIR land. If some group of European colonizers is trying to steal the land and create their own country on it, then yes, the Palestinian people have the right to do so. Your own faggot Zionist leaders of the past have acknowledged this.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2006, 11:56:19 AM »
Jews came to settle, contrary to wondering from place to place.
Jews came to create a national refuge from Anti-semitism.
Jews didn't exclude bi-national statehood, nor did they exclude two states co-existing side by side.

You're right people have the right to defend their land. Question is, why didn't they?
Why did these large numbers of people leave their land when they were closest to statehood?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2006, 12:04:54 PM »
Jews came to settle, contrary to wondering from place to place.
Jews came to create a national refuge from Anti-semitism.
Jews didn't exclude bi-national statehood, nor did they exclude two states co-existing side by side.

You're right people have the right to defend their land. Question is, why didn't they?
Why did these large numbers of people leave their land when they were closest to statehood?

LOLLL @ they didn't exlude bi-national statehood.... NO SHIT... that's like somebody coming to your house and telling you "I'm willing to share it with you"... I can't believe you wouldn't be willing to do that... fucking retard man.

They left because the Zionist terrorist groups were carrying out massacres.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2006, 02:29:19 PM »

Zionist terrorists have been active in bombings in Iran, Egypt and in fact all over the middle east. In fact one of labours female mp's who is half jewish said that we should all recognise that Israel got its way through terrorism.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2006, 02:38:51 PM »
This is where it ends up JML to deny the holocaust is evil but to deny the massacres is correct, next thing is he will say it was egypt who attacked the USS Liberty not Israel. So in the end all he can resort to is saying you support the terrorists!, lol its so pathetic and predictable. Lets not forget people like him even have a slur for jewish people who are honest, they cant call them anti semetic, so they have to call them self hating jews instead.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 02:46:35 PM by virtuoso »

KiCkAsS

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2006, 01:18:19 AM »
 ;D