Author Topic: Ariel Sharon Is Finished in Politics  (Read 917 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Ariel Sharon Is Finished in Politics
« on: January 05, 2006, 02:44:01 AM »
JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon clung to life in critical condition on Thursday after a massive stroke that is likely to end his dominance of Israeli politics and create a vacuum in the Middle East peace process.

Surgeons said they stemmed the bleeding in the 77-year-old leader's brain in a seven-hour operation. But the Zaka emergency service, in an unconfirmed report issued later, said Sharon's condition was deteriorating.

A cerebral haemorrhage, or bleeding stroke, felled Sharon late on Wednesday in the midst of his fight for re-election on a promise to end conflict with the Palestinians.

IT will now be interesting to see which way the country sways in march, hopefully it will goto the left with labour and maybe there can be peace but if it goes to the right to lukid things will only get worse

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Ariel Sharon Is Finished in Politics
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 03:03:44 AM »
It's Likud(Not Lukid ;D). I hope that Avoda wins- this way some of you will be able to see what I see. Anyway, as far as leaders go I don't see one person I would actually want to vote for right now, good thing we're not voting for people but for parties :).
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 03:04:20 AM »
I hope he dies a slow painful death.

And before anybody asks... Yes, I will be celebrating when we're blessed with this bastard's death. 8)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 03:22:22 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 03:29:20 AM »
Dude made shit worse out in Israel. Hopefully the new guy will be a little better.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 03:33:16 AM »
Dude made shit worse out in Israel. Hopefully the new guy will be a little better.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 03:36:41 AM »
He did make shit worse out in Israel, I don't see how the disengagement helped. I think we should maybe undo it, what do you think? Or is this why you did support Sharon?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 04:41:52 AM »
wheelchair
United Arab States

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 08:57:40 AM »
die slow pig
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 12:20:13 PM »
lets get all the middle eastern kids to turn this into a pointless 8 page thread arguing in circles like usual

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2006, 04:47:54 AM »
i'm not middle eastern and i still say fuck that hypocrite (Sharon)
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2006, 06:40:25 AM »
Amen to that JML i won't be shedding any tears. Secondly to address the point about the disengagement it was done for two reasons firstly because the security of the GAZA strip was becoming so expensive and was a drain on the pot of free money that Israel gets from the U.S. Secondly though it was a complete con, the perfect ploy to make those in europe and america be sickened by the sight of jews being evicted from land which wasnt theirs anyway. This serves the purpose of fooling viewers that Israel really wants peace ha! at the same time they are building new settlements and according to Mark Urban (a jewish journalist) for Newsnight the settlements will dwarf Gaza anyway.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2006, 08:10:30 AM »
So basically, if I understand what you're saying, it's not good for the Palestinians that Israel left Gaza. Because: 1. Israel is going to save some budget 2.Because Europe may be now more fond of Israel.

I agree with you, I think we should go back in  ;D

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2006, 11:48:59 AM »
So basically, if I understand what you're saying, it's not good for the Palestinians that Israel left Gaza. Because: 1. Israel is going to save some budget 2.Because Europe may be now more fond of Israel.

I agree with you, I think we should go back in  ;D

That's the point... you don't understand what he's saying... and you never seem to understand what anyone is saying, and that's just one of the many reasons why you're an idiot.

Secondly to address the point about the disengagement it was done for two reasons...

He simply gave two reasons why Israel went ahead with this plan... he didn't state whether they should or should not have done it. Israel needs to stop illegally occupying the West Bank before it can even claim to want peace.
You need to start understanding what's being said before jumping to conclusions and making assumptions. I feel sorry for you.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2006, 11:49:34 AM »
When is this terrorist gonna die so I can go celebrate...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2006, 12:20:51 PM »
Alec Guinness dying didnt end Star Wars
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin