Author Topic: Ariel Sharon Is Finished in Politics  (Read 922 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Ariel Sharon Is Finished in Politics
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2006, 01:52:20 PM »
That's the point... you don't understand what he's saying... and you never seem to understand what anyone is saying, and that's just one of the many reasons why you're an idiot.

So if it is good for the Palestinians, why make assumptions about Israel's motives? 1 reason- PROPAGANDA!

Anyway you choose to interpret his statement, it sayes the same thing. Funny that you don't see it, or maybe even sad on second thought.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2006, 02:18:13 PM »
That's the point... you don't understand what he's saying... and you never seem to understand what anyone is saying, and that's just one of the many reasons why you're an idiot.

So if it is good for the Palestinians, why make assumptions about Israel's motives? 1 reason- PROPAGANDA!

Anyway you choose to interpret his statement, it sayes the same thing. Funny that you don't see it, or maybe even sad on second thought.

It's good for the Palestinians living in Gaza... not for the ones in the West Bank...  is this really that hard to understand?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2006, 01:35:52 AM »
I have a feeling this will benefit both groups in the end. If they don't pick another hard ass that is.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2006, 10:07:34 AM »
Dude made shit worse out in Israel. Hopefully the new guy will be a little better.

The new guy is more crazier then Sharon he's the one that would fire a nuke at Iran...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2006, 04:55:09 AM »
Just like it's good for the Jews living in the west bank and bad for the Jews that used to live in Gaza. Through compromise you please both sides to the extent possible. Otherwise it's not a compromise.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2006, 06:19:07 AM »

My point as you well know was Gaza was only a token gesture because as you know there are 10 times more jews in the west bank then there is in Gaza. So yes its good for the palestinians in the Gaza Strip but look at what was occuring at the same time and now with, massive new settlements being built. This is just spitting in the faces of palestinians, how can Israel claim it wants a peaceful solution and then build yet more settlements?

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2006, 06:23:53 AM »

My point as you well know was Gaza was only a token gesture because as you know there are 10 times more jews in the west bank then there is in Gaza. So yes its good for the palestinians in the Gaza Strip but look at what was occuring at the same time and now with, massive new settlements being built. This is just spitting in the faces of palestinians, how can Israel claim it wants a peaceful solution and then build yet more settlements?

I don't agree with Sharon's politics, but I though this was actually a good move. Some people though *cough* will always have something to bitch about until Israel doesn't exist anymore.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2006, 06:34:44 AM »
I don't agree with Sharon's politics, but I though this was actually a good move. Some people though *cough* will always have something to bitch about until Israel doesn't exist anymore.

Exactly my point!

You people should listen to someone who knowes what he's talking about^^^

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2006, 07:33:04 AM »
Just like it's good for the Jews living in the west bank and bad for the Jews that used to live in Gaza. Through compromise you please both sides to the extent possible. Otherwise it's not a compromise.

Illegally occupied territories... giving back a portion of someone's land just to take another's is a compromise? LOLLL.. you Zionists must really be at peace with yourselves with that mentality.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2006, 09:03:02 AM »

JML welcome to bizarro world, where the taking down of one settlement only to then build an even bigger settlement, is seen by these fools as a good compromise  ::)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2006, 09:07:17 AM »

It's also interesting to note that he called it propaganda and yet mark urban who was the bbc man reporting on the new settlements is himself a jew. But at this point I guess he becomes a self hating jew for telling the truth. You truly are twisted.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2006, 12:05:32 PM »

You're switching it again man. I wasn't talking about entitlement. You people oppose Sharon's policies, right? Do you think it would be better if Israel never left Gaza?- If you do then ok if you don't you're in contradiction with yourselves, AGAIN.
You agree that it's good for Palestinians in Gaza.Then before Israel left gaza it was bad for both Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank. My point is that you guys are practicing demagogy and have no actual point with yout bashing rhetoric.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2006, 02:34:15 PM »
You people oppose Sharon's policies, right?

Like I said at the beginning back in one of the other threads... I oppose Zionism.

The reason I hate Sharon is not because of "his" policies... it's because he's responsible for the deaths of a lot of innocent people.... which is basically what Zionism accomplishes.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 02:49:39 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2006, 03:00:51 PM »

On the contray when I first heard the news I was really pleased, I was beginning to think they were serious about peace, if they had left Gaza without then shitting at the palestinians ever more in the west bank then yes it would have been good. However this is a case of giving with the one hand taking with the other. So if anything is a contradiction its Israeli saying it wants peace and here we are closing Gaza, whilst all the team building more settlements.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2006, 03:07:16 PM »
^what are your SAT scores jamal?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin