Author Topic: Ariel Sharon Is Finished in Politics  (Read 919 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ariel Sharon Is Finished in Politics
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2006, 05:23:08 PM »
^what are your SAT scores jamal?

760 math
720 verbal

why?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2006, 06:28:24 PM »
You could apply for Harvard with that shit
I was interested cause Ive never taken one and I also never talked to anyone who took one and basically don't know how 'hard' it is to achieve a certain score, so scores from others help me to get it into perspective
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2006, 06:41:25 PM »
You could apply for Harvard with that shit
I was interested cause Ive never taken one and I also never talked to anyone who took one and basically don't know how 'hard' it is to achieve a certain score, so scores from others help me to get it into perspective

Math is very easy... Algebra, Geometry, etc.. nothing advanced... the only thing is you have to make sure to take your time on a problem and assure yourself your answer is right because some of the questions look really easy, but they purposely put in a twist to make them a little tricky.
Verbal... reading comprehension... so just don't be like I Geezy and you'll be fine... and the rest is pretty much vocabulary (analogies, fill in the blank, etc)... so that's a "you know it or you don't"

Some schools also require the SAT II... which is again a math section... a writing section (grammar.. correcting sentences)... and the third subject is of your choice (bio, history, physics, chem, etc.)...

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2006, 06:50:09 PM »
The SAT's are different now.  They took out the analogies and some math stuff and they also added a writing section for the SAT's I, so now to get a perfect score you have to get a 2400

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2006, 07:04:38 PM »
The SAT's are different now.  They took out the analogies and some math stuff and they also added a writing section for the SAT's I, so now to get a perfect score you have to get a 2400

I heard they changed the test a little... but I didn't know they changed the scale... well that makes it better then...
I think they took out the quantitative reasoning in the math section... and analogies were probably the hardest part of the test.. so I guess this change is good as long as you don't have a problem with writing... I assume they'd focus on grammar, rather than style.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2006, 08:46:20 AM »
Now as for reading comprehension. I asked whether you oppose the disengagement not whether you like Sharon.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2006, 09:57:32 AM »
Now as for reading comprehension. I asked whether you oppose the disengagement not whether you like Sharon.
getting out of gazaa was a good move for both parties, but israel only moved those they evacuated into the west bank so it hasn't been this big jesture israel likes to make out...on the one hand they give back and with the other they take more

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2006, 12:10:50 PM »
israel only moved those they evacuated into the west bank

NO it didn't. Again I understand that you base your views upon lies and misconceptions but this needs to be pointed out for those who still value facts. Israel DIDN'T move those evacuated from Gaza into the West Bank. I wonder where you derive your disinformation from.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2006, 02:42:45 PM »

Lol you talking about disinformation is such an irony I guess its better than your previous response. Your logic says that it doesnt matter if things are actually worse thanks to the new settlements its better because they pulled out of gaza. Even though this can't be true since they are taking more away then they are giving. As for the supposed disinformation this gives them new settlements to move into as even bigger community so whilst the settlements werent built for them, i am sure they will be wanting to move into the wonderful neighbouroohd (sarcasm).
P.S Looks like that terrorist Sharon is going to survive must be god saving for him for all his goodness, im gonna stop before I vomit  ???

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2006, 02:45:16 PM »

As for lies and living in a deluded mind state JML exposes you every time. In fact he doesnt need to your very words expose you as a complete idiot lol. By all means though carry on, clowns like you just become more stupid all the time.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2006, 02:47:53 PM »

Although this is what Don was referring to

Gaza Strip settlers may go to West Bank

Conal Urquhart in Jerusalem
Wednesday November 17, 2004
The Guardian

Jewish settlers from the Gaza Strip and the northern West Bank will be able to use the compensation they receive from Israel to build homes in other West Bank settlements, the director of the agency responsible for evacuating settlers said yesterday.

Yonathan Bassi said the settlers would be able to spend their compensation wherever they wanted.

"They are free people - they can go where they want. They can go to Canada, Jerusalem or any of the settlements in the West Bank," he said.

Settlers who went to the West Bank would receive as much money as those who chose Jerusalem or Tel Aviv. Those who moved to the Negev or the Galilee, where there are big Arab populations, would receive a $30,000 (£16,000) bonus.

The news angered Palestinians, with the possibility of up to 9,000 settlers moving directly from Gaza to the West Bank.

Saeb Erekat, the chief Palestinian negotiator, said the transfer of settlers from Gaza and the northern West Bank to other settlements would "create more obstacles to peace". He said: "One of the main things that we have stressed about making the disengagement plan work is that they must be transferred to Israel. Moving them to the West Bank will kill the whole project and destroy the idea of evolving the peace process."

Ariel Sharon, Israel's prime minister, has said the Gaza disengagement did not replace the road map peace plan sponsored by George Bush and Tony Blair but was a unilateral action to improve security.

The plan called for a freeze on settlement activity, although the US and Israel agreed some building to cater for natural growth.

Palestinians believe the dismantling of the majority of West Bank settlements is vital for a viable Palestinian state. But an influx of up to 9,000 settlers would make evacua tion of these settlements more difficult under a future peace agreement.

The legislative phase of the disengagement plan is due to end in March. Between March and June, the army will prepare for the evacuation, which will take place during the summer. The government has decided that all private homes will be destroyed but is negotiating to sell the businesses. Mr Bassi said between one quarter and one third of settlers' families had contacted his office to inquire about compensation and relocation, although most insisted on complete secrecy.

Mr Bassi, who lives in a kibbutz inside Israel, has become a hate figure for settlers and the right, who have equated his job with that of a Nazi bureaucrat planning the deportation of Jews.

Despite the interest of some settlers in compensation, Mr Bassi said more than 50% had ignored his agency's calls. "Denial is the biggest problem. Some of the settlers seriously believe nothing will happen while the prime minister says that he is 100% certain it will happen. I still do not know if 90% of settlers will still be there next summer ..." he said.

Ranaan Gissin, an adviser to Mr Sharon, said the disengagement would continue regardless of Yasser Arafat's death. "We are involved in one disengagement," he said.

"The Palestinians need to disengage from violence and anarchy. If both prove successful then we can move to a position where we can get back to negotiations outlined by the road map."

· The Israeli economy has lost $12bn (£6.4bn) and the Palestinian economy $4.5bn as a result of the past four years of fighting, an Israeli economist said yesterday.

Danny Singerman, chief economist at the research firm Business Data Israel, said the intifada had cut the Palestinian GDP by about 30% and Israel's GDP by some 10%.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2006, 02:55:59 PM »
My favourite part is the israelis insisting that palestinians stop with terrorism even though....
Israel assinates people
Bulldozes peoples homes
Mr Sharon himself and his 101 squad should know all about this of course
Rocket attack residential areas
Shoot palestinians who throw stones and this has been captured on tv footage before, shooting with live bullets
Destroys water supplies, which is exactly what they did in Jenin

Lol its so sick its funny, you fools must love being hypocrites
But here let me just emphasise something because your a brainless fool who will scream racism otherwise., Palestinians and Israelis alike anyone that massacres the innocent are scum. The difference is that we always see and hear every loss that the israelis suffer and each time they scream evil terrorists and it is they who claim the moral highground. Then of course there is that line about it doesnt matter if the palestinians have had this land for 10.000 years its our god given right bs.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 02:59:05 PM by virtuoso »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2006, 03:01:43 PM »
israel only moved those they evacuated into the west bank

NO it didn't. Again I understand that you base your views upon lies and misconceptions but this needs to be pointed out for those who still value facts. Israel DIDN'T move those evacuated from Gaza into the West Bank. I wonder where you derive your disinformation from.

Those who value facts? LOLLLL

Genetic researches on Ashkenazi Jews don't show any Khazar bloodline

A researcher deals with science and facts and wouldn't say all Jews didn't have Khazar bloodline because that would be a generalization. Generalization is something you're used to

:)

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2006, 03:21:49 PM »

JML you should have included the sig in which he says he doesnt believe facts lol

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2006, 08:26:44 AM »
Nothing that you might say changes the fact Israel did not evacuate people from Gaza to the West Bank. This was a lie I don't care what Don omitted. Most of them are scattered in what can only be called improvised refugee camps within Israel and among chip hotels.

P.S
People Israel intentionally assassinates are all active terrorists.