Author Topic: Ariel Sharon Is Finished in Politics  (Read 923 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ariel Sharon Is Finished in Politics
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2006, 07:09:52 PM »
words from your great ariel sharon
Everyone there should move, should run, should grab more hills, expand the territory. Everything that's grabbed, will be in our hands. Everything we don't grab will be in their hands." — Ariel Sharon, as Israeli Foreign Minister, November 15, 1998
do u really think he is a man of peace?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2006, 07:25:36 AM »
So the fact Israel is forced to defend itself from Palestinian terrorism through military operations makes those innocent Palestinians cought in the crossfire victims of Zionism?
Had the Palestinian Leadership given two shits about their people Israel wouldn't have to, otherwise Israel is forced to act! You know we can't go from house to house asking people if they are terrorists! The Palestinian Leadership could've ended this long ago but they are interested in terrorism...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2006, 08:32:05 AM »
So the fact Israel is forced to defend itself from Palestinian terrorism through military operations makes those innocent Palestinians cought in the crossfire victims of Zionism?
Had the Palestinian Leadership given two shits about their people Israel wouldn't have to, otherwise Israel is forced to act! You know we can't go from house to house asking people if they are terrorists! The Palestinian Leadership could've ended this long ago but they are interested in terrorism...

Palestinians are defending themselves from Israeli terrorism aka military actions.
Israel is only forced to act because it chose to be in that position... they knew that stealing land wasn't gonna be that easy.
I guess Israel is also forced to build the wall on PALESTINIAN LAND... they couldn't build it on the border... yeah, it's all the Palestinians fault for Israel stealing their land... you make sense.
You're right... you can't go from house to house... so instead they bomb the entire village.... as long as we both know
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2006, 02:49:24 AM »
Israel is only forced to act because it chose to be in that position...

So for Israel it's a matter of choice to be attacked by terrorists?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2006, 05:22:27 PM »
Israel is only forced to act because it chose to be in that position...

So for Israel it's a matter of choice to be attacked by terrorists?

"Has any People ever been seen to give up THEIR territory of their own free will? In the same way, the Arabs of Palestine will not renounce their sovereignty without violence" - Vladimir Jabotinsky (A Zionist faggot that I'm sure you're familiar with)

By the way, the Zionists are the ones who came to colonize the Palestinians' land... not the other way around.... so do you think it's the Palestinians' choice to be attacked by Zionist/Israeli terrorists(government)? I know your media will have you believe otherwise, but in actuality it's the Palestinians who are carrying out the "counter-terrorism" actions.

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2006, 11:35:34 PM »
God bless u i geezy. every day u bring a smile to my face no homo
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2006, 04:13:20 AM »
In other words you're saying that you support what the Palestinian terrorist groups are doing. That's all I needed really.
Jabotisnky was essentially in support of a peaceful solution and incorporation of Palestinian Arabs within a bi-national state. However he opposed the policy that called for no reprisals despite the serious loss of Jewish civilian life. Retaliation against one's attackers is self-defense, not terrorism. Palestinian terrorism is targeted at civilian population much more than it is targeted at the IDF. I'm glad you view the intentional murder of civilians as counter-terrorism since it proves my point even further.

Here is something from Jabotinsky. Something you love to disregard.
Jabotinsky Bi-national Palestine
1930:
"This writer, as some readers may have heard, is chauvinist and an extremist and generally a political cannibal, but he can produce documentary evidence of having always been a staunch adherent of the bi-national, even the multi-national state idea."

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2006, 11:48:56 AM »

You really are a victim of double think. A so called terrorist runs into a civilian complex and the israeli helicopters respond by firing several missiles indiscriminately at the building killing many civilians women and children. A peaceful protest in Gaza suddenly shattered by an israeli helicopter firing a missile into the crowd, killing scores of people? what happened to that so called investigation by the way?. An israeli bulldozer runs straight over a peace activist instantly crushing him to death. I will never forget the footage shown last year of an israeli soldier shooting down a street when suddenly he notices a palestinian father and his son cowering in the corner absolutely terrified as they are caught in no mans land. Without hesitation the soldier turns his rifle towards the two and shoots the father through the head. Again the Israeli army promised an investigation.

These are terrorist acts, you Geezy are a sck excuse for a human being as you ignore all this every time you try and take a moral high ground.

I

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2006, 12:16:19 PM »
Since you're basing your views on the shooting of the 12 year old Mohammed Al-Dura you should know that solid evidence was provided he wasn't shot by the IDF.
http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_1991to_now_alaqsa_dura.php

Since you're basing your views on half-truths I can understand how you are this brainwashed.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2006, 01:44:13 PM »

This would be a lot easier to believe if it wasnt for the helicopter attack, why havent you explained this also?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2006, 02:29:25 PM »
In other words you're saying that you support what the Palestinian terrorist groups are doing. That's all I needed really.
That's your assumption. I never stated anything to imply that, but if it makes losing an argument easier for you, then be it.

Jabotisnky was essentially in support of a peaceful solution and incorporation of Palestinian Arabs within a bi-national state. However he opposed the policy that called for no reprisals despite the serious loss of Jewish civilian life.Retaliation against one's attackers is self-defense, not terrorism.
So Palestinians are defending themselves against their attacker... by your definition it's self-defense... I was gonna say counter-terrorism, but we can use yours.
Palestinian terrorism is targeted at civilian population much more than it is targeted at the IDF. I'm glad you view the intentional murder of civilians as counter-terrorism since it proves my point even further.
IDF terrorism is ONLY targeted at civilians.

Here is something from Jabotinsky. Something you love to disregard.
Jabotinsky Bi-national Palestine
1930:
"This writer, as some readers may have heard, is chauvinist and an extremist and generally a political cannibal, but he can produce documentary evidence of having always been a staunch adherent of the bi-national, even the multi-national state idea."

I don't know what this has to do with anything... I don't care about his stance... I was just presenting the quote to show you that the Zionists knew the NATIVE PALESTINIAN population that they were killing and driving off the land was going to retaliate.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 02:34:07 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2006, 03:19:36 PM »

JML you responded in the other topic but remember they didnt drive palestinians off their land, palestinians fled because of lies that were told about the jews massacring remember? and Sharon didnt bulldoze people in their own homes thats a lie also, according to Geezy that is.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2006, 09:31:17 AM »
IDF targets terrorists- civilians die in the process, hard to tell who is who. Terrorists target civilians- By definition their actions are not defensive.

You said that you regard the actions of Palestinian militant groups as anti-terrorism. You said that you don't support terrorism.
This is simple deduction mate, you support Palestinian militants' actions.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2006, 09:35:38 AM »
^ u make these red neck americans look like classical sophisticated oxford educated internationalists
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2006, 09:42:17 AM »
Much easier than actually presenting an argument, isn't it homie?^^^